all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

+7
Nah Ville Sky Chick
precinct14
felix
tigerlily
LaRue
tatiana
eddie
11 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 10 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

Post  Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:54 pm

blue moon wrote:Maybe it's written in code alien
What does Scott Warmuth have to say about it ?

Back to top Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 10 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

Post  felix Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:53 am

woo wrote:I'll tell ya this much, Woo better start praying 'cause I think he's about die.

That is the shiznit!

That is good. Ray first recorded that in 53 in an early session for Atlantic.

Ray n Riley Blues Boy dunnit good this time.
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:33 am

Even the bit players are important

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:13 pm

woo wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:Even the bit players are important

I'm beginning to wonder if "sarcasm" is a concept understood in Australia.

Pinz should be back in within the next two days since that is when the two week mark is reached.

I'm of the opinion that Panties of Washington state is watching us.

Australians invented sarcasm , we wrote the book

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:37 am

felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:17 pm

woo wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:
woo wrote:

Pinz should be back in within the next two days since that is when the two week mark is reached.

'Wilfred' is great TV...
ok then

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Doc Watson wrote:
woo wrote:

When are you going to read it, chicken?
senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:10 pm

Altered ego of Pinhedz wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:
woo wrote:

When are you going to read it, chicken?
I was raised on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10