all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

+7
Nah Ville Sky Chick
precinct14
felix
tigerlily
LaRue
tatiana
eddie
11 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:18 pm

...an alarming development...fog is closing in and visibility is deteriorating rapidly

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 Dun_Lir_in_the_fog

Back to top Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:24 pm

...we've received a message from the searchplane. They've sighted what they believe to be a woman 10 hours due west of us.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 A-fully-dressed-woman-wading-at-the-shore-of-the-beach-in-Sag-Harbor-LI-New-York-August-31-1889-520x407

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:42 pm

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 152871744 ...a disturbing fact. before the fog locked out visibility, the skipper thought he saw...this:

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 Cat_in_the_boat_by_ilman_lintu-d3fsqgh

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Now I'm wondering if I cooked the wrong prawns for dinner Shocked

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 3009637603_6a5d2c5763

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:53 pm

...oh dear, I'm not feeling too well. I just checked the coolroom and...feel strangely hysterical. The food is distorting

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 Shrimp_1561371c

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:58 pm

yes!!!!...we've just ingested 2 kilos of plastic prawn...I'm going to have to stop smoking posting till it wears off. pirat

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 60094603_ec95b3e0f5

I so like my food to be interesting Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:07 pm

Okay. We're over it. We got a little off course but we've come across an...island

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 Floating-spiral-island-construction-a

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:15 pm

...yes, pinhedz. Memory loss is problem for the focus group.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:57 am

Woo wrote: But howabout an island in Mexico?

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:51 pm

pinhedz wrote:
Woo wrote:Use your imagination...Like these folks did ...
I'll try, but you have to realize that up until now I haven't made anything up. I might not have any imagination. ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 4242516590
I have none I just follow the crowd

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:37 pm

He he. No imagination here either.
Shocked

I love you
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:44 pm

pinhedz wrote:I hear you, I'm the same way. If something happens I can describe it, and I think I have a pretty good memory, but how does one simply make stuff up? I think that takes a special talent that I lack. ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 4242516590
You seem to do ok!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:39 am

pinhedz wrote:And I wouldn't have to make anything up. What a Face
good we like the real deal !

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:07 pm

pinhedz wrote:If Woo's daughter ever finally comes to visit, he'd better pray it doesn't turn out to be Ruslana Korshunova with a concealed laser weapon:

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 Ruslana-Korshunova-ruslana-korshunova-26764948-400-602

lol!

i could just imagine that ... ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 2903846171 right between the eyes

tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:27 pm

woo wrote:
tatiana wrote:
pinhedz wrote:If Woo's daughter ever finally comes to visit, he'd better pray it doesn't turn out to be Ruslana Korshunova with a concealed laser weapon:

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 Ruslana-Korshunova-ruslana-korshunova-26764948-400-602

lol!

i could just imagine that ... ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 2903846171 right between the eyes

Oh yeah? Well, um, ok, then this one's for you:

Maybe

The rabid, cloaked dingo lies in stately tall shrubs
She seeks the wild flowers of spring to rest on her lover's bed
Fooled by compassion she approaches the deadly dog

tbc...

I'm sorry Sad
i was joking around
i would never want anyone to laser anyone with anything ... anywhere. affraid

besides, it was Pinz idea. Wink

continue ...

Last edited by tatiana on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:29 pm

woo wrote:

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 543276_413698308661193_1709687345_n

Cool
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:00 pm

woo wrote:

Oy vey! You frickin' Aussies don't know when I'm messin' 'round. Get on it!

cool

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 2903846171
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:06 pm

woo wrote:
tatiana wrote:
woo wrote:
tatiana wrote:

lol!

Oh yeah? Well, um, ok, then this one's for you:

Maybe

The rabid, cloaked dingo lies in stately tall shrubs
She seeks the wild flowers of spring to rest on her lover's bed
Fooled by compassion she approaches the deadly dog

tbc...

I'm sorry Sad
i was joking around
i would never want anyone to laser anyone with anything ... anywhere. affraid

besides, it was Pinz idea. Wink

continue ...

Oy vey! You frickin' Aussies don't know when I'm messin' 'round. Get on it!
of course we know !!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:57 pm

...I'm an Aussie and I know that Idon't know ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 2323005652

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:40 am

woo wrote:
blue moon wrote:...I'm an Aussie and I know that Idon't know ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 2323005652
That's because yer not on the dark side of the moon...metaphorically speaking that is.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 292513_4121896962816_802466580_n

...but I've got the dark side of the sun in my backyard, woo. Literally.

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:35 am

that is really nice, moony.
sunny
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:37 am

woo wrote:
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train...
ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 3589738803

tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:44 am

woo wrote:
blue moon wrote:
woo wrote:
blue moon wrote:...I'm an Aussie and I know that Idon't know ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 2323005652
That's because yer not on the dark side of the moon...metaphorically speaking that is.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 292513_4121896962816_802466580_n

...but I've got the dark side of the sun in my backyard, woo. Literally.

That's truly beautiful.
...my sister took the photo on her recent visit. It's my happy place Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:49 am

woo wrote:I'm going off the rails on a crazy train...
ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 8 TakeMeOnTheCrazyTrain

...need company?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next