all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

+7
Nah Ville Sky Chick
precinct14
felix
tigerlily
LaRue
tatiana
eddie
11 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

Post  tatiana Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:02 am

TinyMontgomery wrote:Thank you for this entertaining thread! I'm looking forward to reading part II!

Me too.

Tiny, you should have read the (real) first episode, back on the original ATU.
It was quite good also

Pinz is very good at story-telling. sunny
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

Post  tatiana Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:52 am

pinhedz wrote:LaRue: -- I stole it--from mobsters--the Dillinger Brothers.

lol!

tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:30 am

pinhedz wrote:They were all looking at Rasetti anyway, except for Tatiana, who was gaping at Woo:

"Nice to see you again hot stuff, what time are you off work?"

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 Johnny+Depp+young+smile

Woo looked up at Tatiana, pleased that she remembered him from that time back in Hibbing.

Oh My!!!!

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 Jdepp1

and so..... there was a collective sigh of relief that woo didn't die on that mountain........

Smile

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 752960010

Last edited by tatiana on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:40 am

Not Dead Yet wrote:
pinhedz wrote:...Without a word, LaRue pulled 4 thick laboratory notebooks from her briefcase and dropped them on the table. Rasetti seized them greedily and began to pour over the contents.

My mind read "thickboy laboratory notebooks."

so did I. Shocked
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:42 am

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 Babelfish

...my hearing aid doesn't work... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:04 pm

...thanks pinz...in light of the wiki history lesson re Charbonneau, Sacagawea, and Little Pomp, I'll go back for a reread to decode that little bit more of the story (which I'd thought was an extended metaphor about something else...silly me).

...but I must say that even though I don't know wtf is going on in the story, it's very entertaining and it's the first post I look for when I log on.

...and I won't disturb this thread any more (...an unneccesary hold up)

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:12 pm

blue moon wrote:... it's very entertaining

it certainly is.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 752960010
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:45 am

Woo wrote:

lol!

Cool
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:02 pm

pinhedz wrote:
Woo wrote:...Just give up and let the world die.
How little you know the pinhed. ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 771281261

thank goodness for Pinz then..... ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 1295889145
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:24 am

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 Rachel-Hunter-1216998918
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:39 am

Cool
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:38 am

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 220px-
Nanabozho in the flood.
(Illustration by R.C. Armour, from his book North American Indian Fairy Tales, Folklore and Legends, 1905)

"He impersonates life in an unlimited series of diverse personalities..." ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 2839888827

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Woo wrote:Mo betta ... I can't get that song out of my head...and that ain't a bad thing.

tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:41 pm

^^^^
another one... Rolling Eyes

tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:27 pm

pinhedz wrote:"By the powers invested in me, I hereby ban you!" intoned Nash.

lol!

tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:50 am

pinhedz wrote:Woo was shaken and reeling from the trauma. He stumbled aimlessly down the hall like a drunkard and accidentally stepped into Tatiana's room instead of his own:

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 _12454545052189

Fortunately for her, he conducted himself as a gentleman, apologized profusely and closed the door.

All he could think about was to get as far away as possible from Naniboujou as quickly as possible. He left in the middle of the night, and left no forwarding address.

Women all over the world were inconsolable.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 Vlcsnap-1065234
]

and so, Tatts & Woo farewelled each other once again......

Something they have done many times in the past.
Something they will do many times in the future.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 897ec3ad4e19aa00345e0b830c83

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 Johnny-depp-penelope-cruz-pirates-set-09132010-40-820x942

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 ImagesCABXBYFT

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 Pirates-4-3

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 Pirates-of-the-caribbean-4-johnny-depp-penelope-cruz

tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:59 am

pinhedz wrote:
Women all over the world were inconsolable.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 Pinkfloydbacks

tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:35 am

^^^^

lol!

(Strange how people who suffer together have stronger connections than people who are most content) ...
i had this as a signature line once, somewhere out there.....

tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:02 am

pinhedz wrote: The only thing we knew for sure about Felix is that his name wasn’t really Felix ..."

affraid ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 2116463008 ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 152871744 --- ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 95383541 ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 3722360048 ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 1848667513 ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 2 771281261 --- affraid
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  tigerlily Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:21 pm

affraid affraid affraid / No Limit
tigerlily
tigerlily
burning bright

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:28 pm

pinhedz wrote:And as for the pinhed (hey, did they all just forget about the pinhed? Neutral ), deprived of his balalaika, he had started writing some sort of long rambling film screenplay.

cheers
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:47 am

pinhedz wrote:Willie handed over the parking tickets. After a quick look, Bob handed them with disgust to Paladin, saying “Please take these official documents, my man, and file them in the chicken-shit bin.”

lol!

just imagine if life was really this easy..... I love you
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:11 pm

...I don't what you're saying but I love the way you say it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:26 am

Eddie shook a million ice particles from his white shaggy coat, sending a million rainbows scything through the sky. Polar bears know little of Newton or the laws of Optical Physics, but the effect was pretty. So he did it again. Nice.

Eddie crushed the skull of a baby seal between mighty jaws and sucked out the brains with relish. He licked his lips with a coarse, bloodied pink tongue and belched ruminatively.

Dinner was good.

But, what now?

Minnesota. Where was that? He pointed his moist black snout at the stars, sniffed the air and shambled north, farting gruffly.

Last edited by eddie on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:40 am

Precinct studied the Departures board at Aldgate tube station with mounting concern. It appeared to be written in Bantu, or in Erse, for he could make no sense of it.

A valuable hip flask- silver, and engraved "With grateful thanks to precinct for confidential services rendered to the Duke of Clarence and Albany."- had been mislaid in a North American courtroom.

His flight departed Heathrow airport in 2 hours- but where was Heathrow?

Precinct felled the uniformed drone on the gateline with a deft blow to the jugular, vaulted the gates with an athletic bound, raced out of the station and hailed a taxi.

"Here's a pony. Heathrow. Step on it."

eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next