all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

+7
Nah Ville Sky Chick
precinct14
felix
tigerlily
LaRue
tatiana
eddie
11 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

Post  tatiana Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:31 pm

that was Absoultely Breath-Taking PinZ
what a magnificent story?
from the moment you started until your final passage.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 1848667513

i couldn't find the clapping smilie, so i send you a beer instead.

well done.....

i hope this thread ( and many others) never, ever get deleted. or lost.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 2530140023 ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 3589738803 ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 1295889145

cheers to you and yours pinz..... Sad

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 4102597059

flower

Last edited by tatiana on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

Post  felix Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:38 pm

Bravo! pinz, and thrice bravo!

I've loved every mile of this wonderful journey; and playing lead balalaika in the company of the sizzling guitar of *Paladin* was breathtaking.

Thanks for the trip! cheers ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 3386054303 ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 2486224328 ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 1848667513 ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 3722360048 ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 95383541 ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 1610096859 ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 2530140023 ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 4242516590 ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 3386054303
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:53 am

scratch study ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 2839888827

felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:07 pm

Smile

Last edited by tatiana on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo.)
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:45 pm

Henry Wookai wrote:I need to find Tiffany and tell her how bad her weed is.

lol
don't know who tiffany is Rolling Eyes
but
(the weed) is good where i am ..... Wink
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:27 pm

Henry Wookai wrote:I wanted her to kill me. But I've learned I'm all ready dead. Weird, I don't fell dead. Hmmm. Pinz says I may be a spirit. Some Indian thing probably.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 Potkills

probably should delete before pinz thinks i am thrashing his thread ... again
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:42 pm

Henry Wookai wrote:Pinz is a pot head! Read all about it back a page or two. Shocked
Shocked
no, he's straight .. i always thought anyway,
he is older than me

and i am not going back to read about it.
i will believe you.

yay pinz , you old devil.
always made me feel like a stoner.
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:58 pm

pinhedz wrote:As the bard said:

"We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee,
But we don't spend all of our time in Muskogee."

-- Merle

pinz ... Cool

you tricky person.
you had me fooled.

i knew your imagination was too far out...
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:05 pm

that makes more sense. Cool
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:36 pm

yay pinz

now i know what woo was talking about... a long time ago
it's all good. Cool

we all need someone like you. I love you to keep the threads together

Cool

Last edited by tatiana on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:37 pm

double ha ha ... pirat

tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:52 pm

who knows?
it might be a new page soon, and a new chapter
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:03 pm

pinhedz wrote:There's just one problem with that article William Broad wrote: " ... engineers are preparing to disassemble gear from what was to have been the latest X-ray laser test."

Mr. Broad, to dismantle the test set-up requires funding. Rolling Eyes No funding means no dismantlement--it just stays there ready to go.

funding ... that is the easy part Wink

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 DollarRoll
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:07 am

pinhedz wrote:Can you tell the difference between the real crawdad, and the camouflaged container used by smugglers? flower

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 123698-strike-pro-flex-crawfish-green2

^

I think this is the smugglers' camouflaged container.

Still on a zooological theme, does this story have any polar bears?
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:46 am

^
Shocked
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:10 am

pinhedz wrote:
The polar bears appeared to have ingested not only a good many sailors, but also a large volume of plastic crawdads--each of which contained a nickel bag of very high quality marijuana. ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 2530140023

This explanation is also consistent with the observation that the bears did not seem to be in any distress--on the contrary, they seemed quite mellow. Cool

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 JLM-NatGeo-polar-bear-and-tire

i'll have half please.
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:34 pm

^

That's much better! More polar bears than you can shake a stick at. Laughing
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:05 am

eddie wrote:^

That's much better! More polar bears than you can shake a stick at. Laughing
or to be pedantic More Polar bears than at which you can shake a stick!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:49 am

...let's not be insensitive to eddie's sad fate

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 2386787864_73bb6a1261_z

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:06 am

blue moon wrote:...I

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 Stock-photo-head-of-a-polar-bear-illustration-on-human-skeleton-waving-17162275

See "Male baldness" thread in the Science section. Shocked
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:22 am

...you got a little lost there, eddie, waiting for the hair to grow back

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 4 Bundy-bear-bumm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:10 pm

pinhedz wrote:There have always been big arguments over where to have the ATU reunions, which explain why--after the first one in 1934--it took until 1955 to arrange the 2nd one and until 1994 to arrange the 3rd one.

The pinhed didn't even want to go to Vegas, he wanted to just go to the Nevada Test Site and then head straight up to the balalaika convention in Sitka, Alaska.

But some of the other ATU members insisted to going to Vegas, since it was so close to the test site. Rolling Eyes

What can you do in Vegas anyway? The room rates and meals were relatively cheap (in 1994 you could get a room for $18.00 and an all-you-can-eat prime rib dinner for $3.99), because the hotels expected you to throw all your money into the slot machines. Rolling Eyes

But after that close brush with Tiffany, the pinhed just wanted to get the ATU women out of Bob's room first thing in the morning, so they could get an early start--it's a long drive to Sitka. bounce
What aboout the one in Australia in 1997 , only three people turned up and two were drunk the whole time so I suppose it was never recorded.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:48 am

pinhedz wrote:Yes, I have a hazy memory of that one (if anyone can remember the details, tell them by all means).
I took away a valuable lesson from that debacle: always work out the details, don't rush for no good reason. geek
Sorry I had too much to drink and recall very little

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next