all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

+7
Nah Ville Sky Chick
precinct14
felix
tigerlily
LaRue
tatiana
eddie
11 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 3 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

Post  Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:15 pm

...so pinz. If that's a true story, it truly is an Odd one.

Back to top Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 3 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

Post  Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:16 pm

...this is a beautiful image

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 3 Igloo-life1

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:27 pm

What would Eddie's new destination be?

Slighly dazed, Eddie took his bearings and found that he was looking at a gigantic strawberry. This was not a good sign, for Polar Bears are not- strictly speaking- fruitarian.

He looked around.

The snow was pink.

At least, Eddie thought it was snow.

It was definitely pink.

Eddie was in a pink place.
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:43 pm

A loud POP!

The familiar rushing sensation.

Then blackness.

"The doctor will see you in a moment, Eddie", cooed the calm professional voice of an angel in white, defly testing his pulse.

"Where am I?" Eddie burbled. "Strange things have been happening."

"This is London Underground's Occupational Health Unit, and you're in good hands. Sorry about the guerney, but we're a little short of beds at present."

"But...how did I get here? Last thing I remember..."

"Ah! Here's the doctor to see you. Patient is a little confused, doctor."

An authoritative, masculine voice. "I'm not surprised. How are we feeling today, Eddie?"

"A bit hungry, but otherwise OK, I suppose."

"How much do you remember?"

"Nothing at all."

"Eddie, it's not my place to pry into the personal lives of London Underground staff, please believe that..."

"If you say so."

"We are, however, a little concerned about certain things..."

"Such as?"

"To put it bluntly, Eddie, you were found by your station supervisor on the gateline at Aldgate Tube station wearing a red dress and chewing on a pair of almost completely lacerated women's panties..."

"Is that a problem?"

"Well, it DOES contravene London Underground's strict Uniform dress code, but more to the point..."

"Doctor..."

"When your supervisor asked what was going on, the only reply you made- and made over and over again- was that you hated strawberries."

"Any chance of a bacon sandwich?"

Last edited by eddie on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:34 am

pinhedz wrote:So now Katerina has to go after Panties wearing a London Underground uniform? ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 3 2116463008

Katerina is the proud owner of a white fur coat.

I don't think Panties will be troubling us again.
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:22 pm

blue moon wrote:...THEY SkUN EDDiE????? Shocked

I didn't feel a thing.

Some kind of random molecular redistribution generated by the Gadget: Katerina got my coat; I got her dress; Panties got devoured, leaving nothing behind (sic) but her trademark knickers.
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:32 am

I am enjoying this very much Pinz.

Just one thing, would Precinct really say this? "Got yourself sorted, luv? Fancy a cuddle?"
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:53 am

...but your audience awaits Sad

...you're going to sleep for 1300 years? Shocked

hmmm

can I tempt you to continue the story with this, then?
ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 3 World-Whiskies-150x150

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:58 pm

pinhedz wrote:The good news is that ATU now have their own army ("ATU have their..." -- that's good grammar in the UK, innit? geek ).
Yup Very Happy farao
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:00 am

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 3 Cowardly-lion

Tasty dreads. Cool. Me like. I love you
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:24 pm

...um...can you hold off on the battle till we're finished in the back seat, please?

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 3 Back_seat_dodge_1964

edit: that tatiana sure takes up a lot of room

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:42 pm

pinhedz wrote:Paladin has pulled out his guitar and amp, and is heading over to the touring car.

Felix says "Err ... I wouldn't go over there right now, mate, it's an awkward time ..."

But Paladin needs power for his amp: "I told you we could both use my amp," says Paladin, "but we can't run it off my battery; I'd have to keep my engine running all night to keep it charged, and I can't afford the gas." bounce

"Well, at try try not to disturb them, then" says Felix.
...tell paladin there's enough power being generated in the back seat for a symphony...heheh

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:57 pm

...be very careful pinhedz...I think asdf has escaped from chat

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:02 am

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 3 3386054303 ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 3 3809974205 ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 3 1610096859 ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 3 3722360048 ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 3 4242516590 lol!
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:55 am

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 3 Stock-photo-boy-watching-a-scary-movie-while-eating-popcorn-50499403
Shocked Shocked Shocked
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:30 am

Just for the sake of my royalties, I'm still holding a beer I hope?

Andy
Non scolae sed vitae discimus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:14 am

Hey bro, I'm not going to pay 4 million years of inflation on this beer - capiche? Wink
Have one on me while we await the outcome of this situation btw.
A Belgian one that is.

Andy
Non scolae sed vitae discimus

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:38 pm

pinhedz wrote:I think our heroes might comes through this, but they might come out of it at some far-flung destinations.

Totteridge and Whetstone?

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 3 800px-Totteridge_%26_Whetstone_stn_building

Totteridge and Whetstone tube station is a London Underground station in north London. The station is the penultimate one on the High Barnet branch of the Northern line, between Woodside Park and High Barnet stations, and in Travelcard Zone 4. It is on the northern side of Totteridge Lane (A5109), somewhat to the east of the Dollis Brook (the traditional boundary between Totteridge and Whetstone) hence is in Whetstone. (Wikipedeia)
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:04 am

erm...about that unfinished business

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 3 4914334939_7f8d593e80

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next