all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

+7
Nah Ville Sky Chick
precinct14
felix
tigerlily
LaRue
tatiana
eddie
11 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 9 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

Post  Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:24 pm

...and of course, it wouldn't be a true family reunion without a ceremonial drink

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 9 3231257107_523b9c69b1_z

Back to top Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 9 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

Post  Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:40 pm

pinhedz wrote:Father's day made me think of poor Woo, wishing his kids would visit him (at least the ones who know he's their father).

What would it take to bring Woo perfect happiness? A family reunion on Mexican island?

That, yes. But not just a reunion with one of his children--a reunion with all of them. What if all of Woo's kids, starting with Bob and Suze, got together and organized a SURPRISE family reunion on a Mexican island to celebrate FATHER'S DAY? cheers

It would take some time to set this thing up--all those kids in Sicily, Minnesota, Canada, California, Molokai, and ... who knows where else?

Bob would never be the one to organize such an event--the inconsiderate so-and-so. Think of all the long-distance phone calls, internet searches, etc.

Suze might do it, though Very Happy

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 9 SubROTOLO2-obit-articleInline
In some places like Australia Father's Day is in September !

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:16 pm

from what I am able to remember the dates seem wrong.

Last edited by Doc Watson on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:48 pm

pinhedz wrote:Just as I thought, the dates are all correct. Cool

[Except, of course, for the 6-month discrepancy between the actual date of Rasetti's death, and the official US gub'mint version, which was part of a cover-up. ]
Thanks for your help it is indeed the 6 month discrepancy which confused me . Because until I read your post I was completely unaware of the cover up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:18 pm

pinhedz wrote:I must be careful not to give away too much too soon. ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 9 4242516590
but we have a need to know !

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:10 pm

pinhedz wrote:from the shoddy level to the worthless level. Neutral

sunny

lol!
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:02 pm

pinhedz wrote:I believe I already mentioned that Dr. Sageev and Susan Eisenhower had recently married, after they became acquainted at an international conference in 1990:

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 9 MV5BNDc2NTMxMjg0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDI2MDAxMw@@._V1._SX640_SY811_
I was told it was an arranged marriage.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:11 pm

pinhedz wrote:The man who cannot be tricked, cannot be intimidated, and cannot be bought is very rare. ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 9 4242516590
I happen to be one !

Back to top Go down

Post  sil Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:56 pm

pinhedz wrote:There are men who cannot be bought and cannot be intimidated, but they can be tricked. ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 9 2116463008
pinhedz wrote:There are men who cannot be tricked and cannot be bought, but they can be intimidated. Neutral
pinhedz wrote:The man who cannot be tricked, cannot be intimidated, and cannot be bought is very rare. ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 9 4242516590
lol!
sil
sil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:51 pm

Are you me , Woo and Felix the only ones left still reading this great thread ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:25 pm

Doc Watson wrote:Are you me , Woo and Felix the only ones left still reading this great thread ?
I'm still here.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 9 Blue_moon_silk_stocking_vintage_advertisement_poster-rda685611a3b34170b1b73b3374e9e578_vwjk_400

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:06 am

blue moon wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:Are you me , Woo and Felix the only ones left still reading this great thread ?
I'm still here.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 9 Blue_moon_silk_stocking_vintage_advertisement_poster-rda685611a3b34170b1b73b3374e9e578_vwjk_400
So at least 5 of us remain to follow the adventure!

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:54 am

^ Embarassed cat ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 9 4242516590 lol! ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 9 3386054303
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:09 am

woo wrote:

How much more time until the film begins again?

not sure about the film, but here are some snacks for while we wait.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 9 ImagesCAK7IKE9

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 9 ImagesCAPHL2Y0

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 9 ImagesCAU5IWAV

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 9 ImagesCA32GZDQ
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:49 pm

and drinks

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 9 StandardDrinksGuide
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:19 am

Drug and alcohol use will leave your life shattered.

senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:48 am

Does anyone really know what this is about ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:30 pm

...it's about 65 pages so far.
That's all I know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:09 pm

So the actual content does not matter?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Maybe it's written in code alien

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:00 pm

...and the content seems to matter to pinhedz.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next