all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

+7
Andy
nombre de otro
felix
blue moon
senorita
tatiana
11 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 3 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

Post  7 Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Some say he was dead and gone, never to return.

But what if...

Back to top Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 3 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

Post  senorita Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:45 pm

senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:02 pm

Well then it looks like an opportunity for your dreamy, professor pinni pickly head to write the last chapter of whatever the heck this story about.

I think he should call it this: Book of the Revelation of Saint Eggo the Divine: The Final Chapter of ATU.
senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  nombre de otro Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:01 pm

If you put Andy back in the movie you'll have to kill someone else... just saying
nombre de otro
nombre de otro

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:49 am

Since I consider myself of gentle nature, I don't see why my reappearance on the stage should come at the cost of other characters' lives.
Should people be in any sort of danger, I will gladly sacrifice my fictional alter ego to save them from their faith.

Andy
Non scolae sed vitae discimus

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:20 am

pinhedz wrote:Don't worry about it--Andolini just has a death wish that he thinks might be unfulfilled (it's complicated). :geek:

The only one other than the others that I want to see die is you, Heir Pinni. I have no death wish. I love life and want to live forever.
senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:42 am

pinhedz wrote:So it's the pinhed that must die--I can live with that. :modbob:

But, as the only living witness (assuming he got away in time), Uzi alone knows what happened after Franco one-point detonated the nuke, and it might be hard to get any sense out if him. :hobbes:

I have no idea what any of that means because I'm not really paying attention to what you are saying. I lost interest in that about 20 years ago.

senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:00 pm

pinhedz wrote:That depends on who you mean by "we."

The current activity level is very similar to the autumn of 2008. At that time I was thinking I would treat the site as my private blog until the election, and then consider retiring.
Retirement is a good stage in life, it allows you to do what you want when you want.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:04 pm

pinhedz wrote:From what I can see, there have bee 5 ATU members here in the last 48 hours, plus a bunch of guests from ER, who are looking to see what what kind of rebuttals I'm posting for Harry Truman in the science area.

The thing is, Harry is so far out of his depth that he can't even tell he's lost.
but he is so funny

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:09 am

Doc Watson wrote:
pinhedz wrote:From what I can see, there have bee 5 ATU members here in the last 48 hours, plus a bunch of guests from ER, who are looking to see what what kind of rebuttals I'm posting for Harry Truman in the science area.

The thing is, Harry is so far out of his depth that he can't even tell he's lost.
but he is so funny

It will be fun to watch that monkey-knuckle die:

senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:42 am

Señorita Panties wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:

but he is so funny

Let him be he is harless.

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:57 am

Doc Watson wrote:
Señorita Panties wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:

but he is so funny

Let him be he is harless.

Whether he has "har" or not, he is a dead monkeyboy!
senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:34 am

Doc Watson wrote:He may well outlast you !

No one can outlast the great I AM!
senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:58 pm

senorita panties wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:He may well outlast you !

No one can outlast the great I AM!
Self praise is no recommendation Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:37 am

:cheers:
senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:22 pm

pinhedz wrote:Stupid question. There is no reason why Andy should have to be able to play an instrument to be in this band. bounce
Have you ever seen a band member who does not pay an instrument?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:23 pm

pinhedz wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:Have you ever seen a band member who does not pay an instrument?
Yes--Bob Dylan. Razz
I have sen him play three.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:03 pm

pinhedz wrote:Is Senorita Panties really about to turn 55? Shocked
She's remarkably well-preserved (and I'm not just saying that because I'm such a gentleman). ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 3 4242516590
I can assure you from personal experience that many women of that vintage are very well preserved !

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:37 am

pinhedz wrote:
woo wrote:This is killing me!
You're already dead. Rolling Eyes
no just asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:59 am

I have no idea where this thread is going or for that matter where it has been , or even where it is..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:25 pm

pinhedz wrote:I reckon I'll go with that, unless somebody's got a better idea. Razz
Ok I am where it is at now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next