all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

+7
Andy
nombre de otro
felix
blue moon
senorita
tatiana
11 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 5 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

Post  Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:04 pm

pinhedz wrote:Let me assure everyone that I did not expect this--and it might be a serious complication. Shocked
I am sure you will be able to cope.

Back to top Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 5 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

Post  blue moon Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:21 pm

...meanwhile back at the icewall...

blue moon swiftly recoversed from the sight of her doppelganger and decided to befriend it, even though tradition has it that the sight of one's doppelganger usually presages one's death.

Waiting patiently for her ship to come in and idly wondering if her new friend would share the cooking, both of them were stunned to see a sinister porpoise leap from the frigid sea.

"I'm your ride to the funeral" it whistled. "Me and my friend here", and as it it burbled, a truly frighteneig emu rose in a stately manner through the steely water, shuffling a sodden deck of cards. "Let's play" it leered.

The disembodied voice of pinz cracked through the silence that ensued..."just play nice"

blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:41 pm

blue moon wrote:...meanwhile back at the icewall...

blue moon swiftly recoversed from the sight of her doppelganger and decided to befriend it, even though tradition has it that the sight of one's doppelganger usually presages one's death.

Waiting patiently for her ship to come in and idly wondering if her new friend would share the cooking, both of them were stunned to see a sinister porpoise leap from the frigid sea.

"I'm your ride to the funeral" it whistled. "Me and my friend here", and as it it burbled, a truly frighteneig emu rose in a stately manner through the steely water, shuffling a sodden deck of cards. "Let's play" it leered.

The disembodied voice of pinz cracked through the silence that ensued..."just play nice"

If you think that I AM a porpoise then you are crazy. And certainly you know what I do to crazy people. This factual tale of Pinz clearly demonstrates that Senorita Panties, that is, ME, is indeed a human who at this moment is out and about with Joy the Indian girl.

The world of Stranger Than Fiction is upon you all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Doc Watson wrote:ZMaybe it is time for episode VI

Maybe it's time for you to stick your head up a kangaroo's ass because you obviously aren't following along with what is going on here and in this story... your impending death. There is no need for an Episode VI when there won't be any more ATU. Please stop passing notes in class and do your homework.

Or just:

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 5 24716011

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:45 pm

pinhedz wrote:Blue Doppelganger was about to warn us about something--I hope she gives us the warning before it's too late. Neutral

What? That it's hot in here so we should take off all our clothes?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:52 pm

pinhedz wrote:
sinister purpose wrote:What? That it's hot in here so we should take off all our clothes?
In a room full of meter maids with hand cuffs? It wouldn't be proper. ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 5 4242516590

Screw that! I say we go streaking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:05 pm

sinister purpose wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:ZMaybe it is time for episode VI

Maybe it's time for you to stick your head up a kangaroo's ass because you obviously aren't following along with what is going on here and in this story... your impending death. There is no need for an Episode VI when there won't be any more ATU. Please stop passing notes in class and do your homework.

Or just:

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 5 24716011
Looks like you are the one that has missed the point slink back into your hole.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:53 am

Doc Watson wrote:Looks like you are the one that has missed the point slink back into your hole.

I don't slink, I slither. How did you know I was out of my hole? Are you a staker? A peeping tom? Are you wearing your thong on your feet or over your head so as not to be noticed? OUCH! Dang it! This is not a porpoise save tuna can. Now I'm bleeding. Wish I could stay and destroy Woobbles wall, but

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:55 am

sinister purpose wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:Looks like you are the one that has missed the point slink back into your hole.

I don't slink, I slither. How did you know I was out of my hole? Are you a staker? A peeping tom? Are you wearing your thong on your feet or over your head so as not to be noticed? OUCH! Dang it! This is not a porpoise save tuna can. Now I'm bleeding. Wish I could stay and destroy Woobbles wall, but
None of the above and I like you too. Let us sit ack and enjoy episode VI

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:04 am

I AM, uh, confused. scratch I don't know who I AM. I've been through so many personality shifts that my bearings are all a'mess. AM I Andrea True Joy? Of course I AM! I am you and you are me and we are all together...well, except that I Am not going to die like you are because that would mean one of you has the ability to kill me and we all know that ain't the case. Maybe in some fictional tale that might be, but certainly not in real life. I AM hungry. Howabout you? I know Woo is-- that dirty Mexiwaiian. He's probably eating manapuas with salsa and drinking a Lilikoi Hawaiian Sun with a lime right now. Yuck! American Food Only, Please!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:45 am

pinhedz wrote:How could Woo be Andrea True Joy? Andrea is nothing more than a lost replicant of Gypsy-Panties, programmed to bring Joy to Woo and destroy the Universe--and she doesn't even know that he's already dead, because her programming can't even recognize that paradigm. Razz

[/quote]

What the hell are you talking about! I wondered if I,not that cry baby Woo, was Andrea True Joy, .

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 5 Cry-baby-johnny-depp-john-waters-3701324

Last edited by sinister purpose on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:01 am

pinhedz wrote:
pinhedz wrote:How could Woo be Andrea True Joy? ...
My bad-- I meant to say How could "sinister purpose" be Andrea True Joy? geek

We all make mistakes, even I, as great and powerful as I AM.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:04 pm

sinister purpose wrote:
pinhedz wrote:
pinhedz wrote:How could Woo be Andrea True Joy? ...
My bad-- I meant to say How could "sinister purpose" be Andrea True Joy? geek

We all make mistakes, even I, as great and powerful as I
You are not powerful at all, let alone great!

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:02 pm

otro

Last edited by otro on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:08 pm

pinhedz wrote:I think that if we degauss Andrea's hard disc, that might be the end of "sinister purpose." Laughing

Even if I should have a Achilles heel, good luck trying to "degauss" it. And if you should succeed, remember the infection now coursing through who knows how many of your veins. For sure Otro is infected. What does Otro's ranting and babbling, her substance use, and her undying love for Dylan remind you of? A certain someone, no? The one thrown overboard but whose spirit lives on through me and others, perhaps? ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 5 968971161

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:37 am

pinhedz wrote:
sinister purpose wrote: ... And if you should succeed, remember the infection now coursing through who knows how many of your veins. For sure Otro is infected.
Germ warfare? I hadn't thought of that. Neutral
I think we are moving to a new level with this latest approach.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:00 am

pinhedz wrote:If Svetlana can't address the issues of concern to all parties, I'm sure that Precinct will come up with an appeasement plan.

Because Precinct--shrewd manipulator that he is--knows what they really want.

He knows what everyone really wants. Twisted Evil
Are you sure ? Does he know what Lady Ga Ga wants?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:04 pm

pinhedz wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:Are you sure ? Does he know what Lady Ga Ga wants?
Absolutely (as you will see).
Can't wait

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:22 am

pinhedz wrote:Earl was last heard speaking of the old ways: "It was a harsh life, but it was a good life. Today we have to go to Walmart. This way of life is different--it is not real."

The West is Dead--No Country for Old Person. Neutral

http://vimeo.com/19859177
What is the age limit?

Back to top Go down

Post  this and that Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Last edited by rotfl on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

this and that

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:30 pm

pinhedz wrote:
spooky wrote:
pinhedz wrote:Precinct -- "Everyone wants the same thing--Lady Ga-Ga just wanted it harder than the rest." Razz

pinhedz -- "You mean ...??!!" Shocked

Precinct -- "Precisely ..." Cool
precisely what??? I want to know. ...
I guess I thought it was obvious, and I'm trying to resist the natural urge to "overexplaine" things. geek

But OK, I'll see what's going on at The Summit Meeting as soon as I'm done with my chores. ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 5 1848667513 ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 5 730081068
Some posters need more explanation than others

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:46 pm

lol! ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 5 4242516590 lol! ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 5 3386054303 lol! ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 5 1295889145 lol!

did I say I was amused? cat ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 5 1848667513
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  this and that Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:59 am

Last edited by rotfl on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

this and that

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next