all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

+7
Andy
nombre de otro
felix
blue moon
senorita
tatiana
11 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 2 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

Post  senorita Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:48 pm

A proper break from reality is when I run down a dream with Del while licking LSD wallpaper.

senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 2 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

Post  senorita Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:11 am

pinhedz wrote:

Woo -- "I did not find perfect happiness, because the party broke up too soon, and she left." :|

Who is this mysterious "she" you speak of, Mr. Blah? Tell us more, tell us more.

senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:40 am

pinhedz wrote:

Woo -- "He probably would have said that no one dies, that it is all part of the endless cycle of death and rebirth, by which life never ends, but simply transitions from one cycle to the next."

:P

Never ends!! Yikes! It's just like this story.

How about a song to pass the time away until the next installment of "The Endless Babble of Picklepinhedz."

senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:00 pm

senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:51 pm

pinhedz wrote:This morning I read somewhere Pinggotro saying that the pinhed was too much of a pussy to kill Woo. :roll:

This is a transparent attempt to manipulate another's supposed sexual insecurity--suggesting that I could prove my manhood by doing another's bidding. :P

The pinhed is not so easily tricked. 8)

Nor can the pinhed be intimidated. :bounce:

How about bribery? Are you up for bribery? I'm listening. :face:

I'll take of my mask and reveal who I Am really if you kill that miserable Woo.

senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:14 pm

What about if your identity is correctly guessed, then.
I must try.
Detecting is my calling.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 2 Emma20peel

Sorry pinz, I'm building a wall.
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:20 pm

Well...I'm not much of a gambler, but a bet sounds good.
Is there a badge for the correct guess?
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:20 pm

senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:23 pm

I'm trying to build a wall, dammit.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 2 Crying-baby-party-56800676
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:57 pm

blue moon wrote:I'm trying to build a wall, dammit.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 2 Crying-baby-party-56800676

I care, I really care.

senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:03 pm

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 2 Omg-cat-300x297

You...waited there, in the background, hidden, lurking.
While I persevered and sweated and swore at my computer.
Until on a final attempt at logging on, painfully trying to put the last brick in my wall

...and then you Sad pounced ?

blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:32 pm

blue moon wrote:ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 2 Omg-cat-300x297

You...waited there, in the background, hidden, lurking.
While I persevered and sweated and swore at my computer.
Until on a final attempt at logging on, painfully trying to put the last brick in my wall

...and then you :( pounced ?

You still built it! I spilled a beer on the keyboard and now the space bar sticks . A commotion involving the police and a police helicopter called me away too.
senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Blue Berry Eggo wrote: You still built it!
My work here is done.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 2 20120801-094157
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Blue Berry Eggo wrote:You still built it! I spilled a beer on the keyboard and now the space bar sticks . A commotion involving the police and a police helicopter called me away too.
I feel the computer handicap gives us more of an even playing field ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 2 2141095614
Sounds like you're having more background entertainment than me.
The only distraction outside is birds whistling!
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:06 pm

pinhedz wrote:But I will finally break the silence and say it--I saw Woo sublimated. :monster: :face: :whut: :alien: :flower: :doggie: :pinkel: :bboy: :grimace: :drums:

:shock:

Bye bye Mr. Woo.

Well, it was fun and "very informative." Now that Woo is gone and I Am free of Pinz, it's time for me to move on. I'll make one more post and then it's farewell folks. Peace to all ya freaks. I AM Gone.

senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:06 pm

If Woo does return, probably best to call him "Boo." Ha!

senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:06 pm

Blue Berry Eggo wrote:Well, it was fun and "very informative." Now that Woo is gone and I Am free of Pinz, it's time for me to move on. I'll make one more post and then it's farewell folks. Peace to all ya freaks. I AM Gone.
So you'll be going, then, after this post?
ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 2 2839888827
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Bugger it...you did that first. ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 2 3874208089
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:09 pm

Sorry for interrupting, pinz.
By the way, I love this thread. I love you
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:11 pm

blue moon wrote:
Blue Berry Eggo wrote:Well, it was fun and "very informative." Now that Woo is gone and I Am free of Pinz, it's time for me to move on. I'll make one more post and then it's farewell folks. Peace to all ya freaks. I AM Gone.
So you'll be going, then, after this post?
:whistle:

Yeah, I should have said after I build that last wall. Now I have, take care Blue.

I guess I was suppose to reveal who I AM really. Pinz and I never shook on it, so

senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:17 pm

Blue Berry Eggo wrote:Yeah, I should have said after I build that last wall. Now I have, take care Blue.
I guess I was suppose to reveal who I AM really. Pinz and I never shook on it, so
...ship jumping again!
Take care too alien
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:04 pm

ooops...posted twice

Last edited by blue moon on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:13 pm

pinhedz wrote:...erased the first 65 pages of this
...along with some threads and some someone's posts

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 2 EmmaPeel
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:18 pm

pinhedz wrote:ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 2 Tears
The sublimation of woo.

sublimation: a purification or refinement, ennoblement.

...does this mean, pinz, that he found redemption, his moment of bliss?
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:32 am

pinhedz wrote:And it would appear that Miss Panties--out of pure spite no doubt--has erased the first 65 pages of this thread. scratch

How childish of her. Rolling Eyes She still doesn't realize that just because it's deleted doesn't mean it never happened. Razz
Fear not, ye denizens of ATU II! pirat The blues boy (for it is he) has located the missing 65 pages (now, astonishingly, 67 pages Shocked ). Here they be: https://acrosstheuniverse.forummotion.com/t274-atu-the-movie-episode-i-with-epilogue-part-1-and-2-and-episode-ii-and-episode-iii-and-episode-iv

Enjoy! clown
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next