ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

Post  blue moon on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:14 pm

What about if your identity is correctly guessed, then.
I must try.
Detecting is my calling.

Sorry pinz, I'm building a wall.

blue moon

Back to top Go down

Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

Post  pinhedz on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:16 pm

How about a poll? Or a betting pool? What a Face

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:20 pm

Well...I'm not much of a gambler, but a bet sounds good.
Is there a badge for the correct guess?

blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:20 pm

senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:23 pm

I'm trying to build a wall, dammit.

blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:57 pm

blue moon wrote:I'm trying to build a wall, dammit.

I care, I really care.

senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:03 pm

You...waited there, in the background, hidden, lurking.
While I persevered and sweated and swore at my computer.
Until on a final attempt at logging on, painfully trying to put the last brick in my wall

...and then you Sad pounced ?

blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:32 pm

blue moon wrote:

You...waited there, in the background, hidden, lurking.
While I persevered and sweated and swore at my computer.
Until on a final attempt at logging on, painfully trying to put the last brick in my wall

...and then you :( pounced ?

You still built it! I spilled a beer on the keyboard and now the space bar sticks . A commotion involving the police and a police helicopter called me away too.

senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Blue Berry Eggo wrote: You still built it!
My work here is done.

blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Blue Berry Eggo wrote:You still built it! I spilled a beer on the keyboard and now the space bar sticks . A commotion involving the police and a police helicopter called me away too.
I feel the computer handicap gives us more of an even playing field
Sounds like you're having more background entertainment than me.
The only distraction outside is birds whistling!

blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:02 am

By the time Franco was watching the final countdown onboard the barge, the ATU members back on the island had all found each other, and were staring at the distant lights, awaiting their fate. Neutral

There were Delavan and Silviando--a dead ringer for Otronombre; there were Nash and Eddie and Tatiana and Tigerlilly: there were Constance and Blue Moon and Felix, Mack Watson and Felix. Somebody said they saw Van Queef, but he wandered off again. Hankering_Epicure was there, too, but he/she didn't say anything. Someone calling himself "Blueberry Eggo" said "I hope that fool Woo finally bites the dust once and for all!" Pretty harsh there, Eggo. bounce

What were they waiting for? A blinding white flash and then a huge mushroom cloud? Yes and no. Both those phenomena would, in fact, occur, but the island inhabitants would never see the mushroom cloud--just the white light. affraid

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:03 am

Then, they saw it--not what they expected:

Much smaller than they expected, and a great relief. Not a bad high-explosive event, but not the apocalypse. That was not a nuke--that was clearly less than 100 kg of TNT equivalent.

It looks like Franco did the deed, the one-point detonation, and the plutonium pit was scattered to the winds, without ever being compressed to critical mass.

We're saved. cheers

But Franco is certainly gone. Sad

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:05 am

It was a brave and selfless deed.

And besides that, he was 100 years old.

Now that I think about it, it was a great way for the old timer to make his final exit.

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:05 am

So, did Woo get away in time? Did Uzi paddle fast enough?

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:08 am

And isn't the bigger question--Can Woo die?

Perhaps a better question would be--does death, in the usual sense of the word, even exist? scratch

Or perhaps even a better question than that better question would be--is there a "usual sense" of death, which is to say, a common understanding, or does everyone sense death in his or her own way? geek

Is it really death, if death is nothing more than the reclamation of our physical being by nature, Mother Earth drawing us back to her ample bosom so to speak, as the ultimate repo woman? flower

Perhaps the word "death" shouldn't be in our vocabulary at all, and we should instead speak of physical sublimation and release of the soul. study

Perhaps a better question would be--is the pinhed just doing this tap dance because he can't answer the question?

I'll answer that--of course the pinhed can't answer the question, because he's waiting to find out what happens next, same as anybody.

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:11 am

EPISODE V: THE SUBLIMATION OF WOO

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:12 am

What happened next, no one ever talked about.

They all saw it--they could hardly miss it--but none of them wanted to admit it. People would have called them crazy. So no one will ever forget it, and no one will ever talk about it:

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:19 am

But I will finally break the silence and say it--I saw Woo sublimated. What a Face alien flower

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:06 pm

pinhedz wrote:But I will finally break the silence and say it--I saw Woo sublimated. :monster: :face: :whut: :alien: :flower: :doggie: :pinkel: :bboy: :grimace: :drums:

:shock:

Bye bye Mr. Woo.

Well, it was fun and "very informative." Now that Woo is gone and I Am free of Pinz, it's time for me to move on. I'll make one more post and then it's farewell folks. Peace to all ya freaks. I AM Gone.

senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Can Woo return?

Some would assert that the question calls for a "yes" or a "no."

Pinhedz answers to all "yes-or-no" questions always begin with the same two words: "THAT DEPENDS ..." bounce

Depends on what?

I can answer that. It depends on whether or not EPISODE-I ever happened, and on whether or not ATU-I ever happened.

When Miss Panties obliterated ATU-I, did that mean that it never happened? Suspect

And didn't Woo appear--at least in a vision--at the top of Mount Naniboujou in April of 2011, standing fearlessly on the edge of the Naniboujou caldera, and calling forth from the heavens a deluge that saved ATU from final obliteration under a field of lava?

If Woo did not really ever return, would that not mean that Miss Panties won the final victory? Neutral

Whatever others might think, the pinhed doesn't have all the answers, but there is one thing the pinhed believes very strongly, and that is that Miss Panties is the loser.

But at ATU, of course, we still love her. I love you I love you

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:06 pm

If Woo does return, probably best to call him "Boo." Ha!

senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:06 pm

Blue Berry Eggo wrote:Well, it was fun and "very informative." Now that Woo is gone and I Am free of Pinz, it's time for me to move on. I'll make one more post and then it's farewell folks. Peace to all ya freaks. I AM Gone.
So you'll be going, then, after this post?

blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Bugger it...you did that first.

blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:09 pm

Sorry for interrupting, pinz.
By the way, I love this thread. I love you

blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:11 pm

blue moon wrote:
Blue Berry Eggo wrote:Well, it was fun and "very informative." Now that Woo is gone and I Am free of Pinz, it's time for me to move on. I'll make one more post and then it's farewell folks. Peace to all ya freaks. I AM Gone.
So you'll be going, then, after this post?
:whistle:

Yeah, I should have said after I build that last wall. Now I have, take care Blue.

I guess I was suppose to reveal who I AM really. Pinz and I never shook on it, so

senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top