ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

Post  Doc Watson on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:23 am

he had to meet a guy.
Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

Post  senorita on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:49 pm

DEATH TO ATU! What in the world are you thinking my alter ego? Woo and I are not related! I am not his daughter! I am not his daughter posting on here! Death to you! Actually, you're all ready dead but you just don't know it yet! Ugh!
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  felix on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:23 am

Shocked pale Suspect No .....

affraid affraid affraid affraid
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  felix on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:53 am

Ghost of Woo wrote:
pinhedz wrote:
pinhed -- "Doesn't it? What's your favorite food?"

Senorita -- "McRibb--same as everybody." I love you I love you

pinhed -- "You're supposed to say brocolli, because it's so healthy and wholesome."

Senorita --

hahahhahahahaahah...pinz, you're the best,man. I hope everyone else here is diggin' this as much as I am. It's the best thing that has ever happened to the interwed. Better than debating whether dylan can sing no more. Come on people out there in ATU universe, show your support for Pinz story by giving him a clap and a smile via an emoticon or a text. I really have to stop drinking...oy vey, I hate November.
Hey Mr dead man formerly lively living Woo! You and me both bro. And I'm diggin bein the balalaika stompin beer lovin member of this crazy band (it's ME - apart from the balalaika stompin ... drunken )
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Ghost of Woo wrote:show yer support for pinz whoever you are by making yourself known..whether from atu or er or ...fuckers
I haven't had time to keep up with this. Shocked
But I will make time soon as I can
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Death to tattletales! Even when they are wrong!
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:00 am

pinhedz wrote:Speaking of Russians, the Washingtonians have finished their fall concert series, and have assembled for the road trip to Montana! :cheers:

Our military should have shot down those commie bastards gangland style...drive by, ese.
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:59 am

pinhedz wrote:Is it just me, or does anyone else find it odd that Senorita Panties is so fluent in Russian? :suspect:

More curious is how did you know that? :shock:
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  felix on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:49 pm

As ever, the doc just couldn't be parted from his didgeridoo:

You'll recall that he introduced the Beatles to the ... erm, pleasures of the didge on their first tour of Australia:

Ringo always claimed he never inhaled, but others say different. (I mean - look at the pic; see what you think ... )

(Hmm, I wonder how those bears'll react to the doc's didge??)
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:11 pm

felix wrote:You'll recall that he introduced the Beatles to the ... erm,
pleasures of the didge on their first tour of Australia:

Ringo always claimed he never inhaled, but others say different.
(I mean - look at the pic; see what you think ... )

pinhedz wrote:He finally goes downstairs to see if there is a business center with desktops available.
He opens the door, and meets Helen:

Helen -- "How may I direct your call?"

I confess what you've suspected all along.
I only get the obvious.
(subtlety is lost on me Shocked )
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  felix on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:28 am

pinhedz wrote:As for the balalaikas, they're on their way up from the south (don't worry, they'll get themselves back on track, Svetlana will insist):

Meanwhile, back on the bus, they think they're re-enacting The Italian Job Suspect

Hey, this is a heavy metal band innit. pirat
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:39 pm

pinhedz wrote:Either this is going to be the best Christmas ever :D .... or we're all going to die. :affraid:

I can guarantee this: Willie is going to die for given up drinking and becoming more responsible. Fools like that actually believe there is something to live for, and therefore deserve to die on Christmas morn.

"You're going to reap just what you sow." Lou
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:28 am

pinhedz wrote:
senorita panties wrote:Fools like that actually believe there is something to live for, ...
Actually, he said that going clean has saved him a heap of money. :gent:

I know what I heard regardless if it was actually said or not. Going clean for any reason reveals that one thinks there is something to live for. Fools. By the by, even though you have to die, I like your tale.

senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:07 am

otro

Last edited by otro on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:33 pm

Blue Moon: never send a man to do a woman's job.
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:37 pm

Blue moon in a thought bubble thinks that's alright pinz, it's only my toenails I fuss about. Then asks "can I borrow your boots"?
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:11 pm

Blue Moon's thought bubble does a starburst as thousands of thoughts compete.
Should I stay
Should I follow
WTF's going on.
The winning voice finally whispers just go to sea

She yells at his retreating back "It's okay pinz. I'll wait here. My ship's coming in soon"

But he's already gone.
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  this and that on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:19 am

...as impossible as it looked

this and that

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:17 am

A peculiar sensation washed through blue moon.
She felt queasy.
She rubbed her eyes.
cleared her throat.
Tried to utter something but was speechless.
She was face to face with her....doppelganger affraid
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  this and that on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:36 am

Last edited by rotfl on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

this and that

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:42 pm

"No No No" railed blue moon.
'The song says it saw me standing alone".
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Watson on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:50 pm

ZMaybe it is time for episode VI
Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:52 pm

...^...not cottoned on yet, doc?
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top