all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

+7
Andy
nombre de otro
felix
blue moon
senorita
tatiana
11 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 7 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

Post  this and that Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:58 am

Last edited by this on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

this and that

Back to top Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 7 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

Post  Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:45 pm

pinhedz wrote:Is the THING benign, or is it sinister?

All the pinhed knew was that the porpoises, with their short attention spans, were tired of the summit meeting and ready to walk out. Neutral

And, understanding the porpoises prurient interest in the Harmonettes, the pinhed convinced them to make themselves as attractive as possible to keep the porpoises from walking out (so to speak geek ):

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 7 Il_fullxfull.253493524
My belief for what it is worth, is that it is sinister.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:18 pm

pinhedz wrote:Eddie will get through this--he's a survivor, but what about the rest of us? Neutral

In the past, all we had to fear was Miss Panties' evil genius.
But now, it's almost as if Mother Nature herself is trying to destroy The Universe. affraid
Are we about to face the end?

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:39 pm

^^^
ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 7 4242210477 ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 7 1295889145
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:24 pm

pinhedz wrote:Right now I see very little hope. Neutral
Well it was wonderful knowing you all. I am sure most of us will met again in another place and time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:45 am

pinhedz wrote:Is he our saviour?

Or is he "The Great Deleter?" Neutral
Is it possible he may be both ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:51 am

a pinz with no ribs is no painful weight for my back

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:54 am

Stranger? Is this stranger gonna kill Captain Arab at the beach just because it is hot? Will there be a trial?

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 7 2458082_o

Last edited by Newman on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:23 pm

pinhedz wrote:And at last the vodka did it's job, and everybody slept. ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 7 4102597059

Maybe this isn't the worst way to go. Sleep
Indeed there are worse ways, but lets not go there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:41 pm

pinhedz wrote:There has to be a way out of this. The pinhed must not sleep. ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 7 847004189
Drink more coffee!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:31 am

pinhedz wrote:Time -- Now

END OF EPISODE VI
Is EPISODE VII in the pipeline ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:49 pm

pinhedz wrote:This is how the trigger mechanism of a colt 1911 works (how is this significant? perhaps it has no significance, but you never know geek ):

To me it is the most significant post so far in this thread !!

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Loving the new railway theme. Very Happy Carry on...
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:41 am

Well, it's too early to say for sure, but at this stage it strikes me as a kind of hybrid historical Rom Com. Enjoying it.
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  cosme fulanito Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:16 am

Last edited by guy incognito on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
cosme fulanito
cosme fulanito

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:12 pm

pinhedz wrote:She changed her name just slightly when she became an underwear model.

If I tell you that she changed her first name from "Amanda" to "Anna," can I trust you guys not to google images? Suspect
No way!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:13 pm

pinhedz wrote:For forum consumption only (do not under any circumstances pass this info to Feliks Dzerzhinsky Evil or Very Mad ), Amanda's true name is Anna Vasil’yevna Kushchyenko.
How can you trust us?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:55 pm

Very Happy
pinhedz wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:
pinhedz wrote:For forum consumption only (do not under any circumstances pass this info to Feliks Dzerzhinsky Evil or Very Mad ), Amanda's true name is Anna Vasil’yevna Kushchyenko.
How can you trust us?
Have you thought about what could happen if Feliks gets onto Amanda's case? I know I have. ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 7 1614483555
Not really cos he is a good and decent man.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next