all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

+7
Nah Ville Sky Chick
precinct14
felix
tigerlily
LaRue
tatiana
eddie
11 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 7 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

Post  Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:43 am

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 7 90771731 ...second thoughts
ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 7 90771731 ...second thoughts

pinz is going to freak out when he finds his opus tampered with

Shocked

scratch

Idea

cheers I know

I'll tell him it was the monkey.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 7 TypingMonkeyLarge

It's doc's fault. He fed the thing!

Back to top Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 7 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

Post  tatiana Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:10 am

pinhedz wrote:Definitely gonna have to get Blue Moon out there for the focus group. Svetlana will object, of course (the alto domra section in Sitka is already short handed), but The Next Big Thing must take precedence. ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 7 847004189

Pinz, perhaps just explain to Svetlana that Moonie is very talented when it comes to 'focus' things, and should be encouraged to join in as much as possible Like a Star @ heaven

you're absolutely correct ... the next big thing should go first sunny

tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:12 pm

blue moon wrote:...just loving your hairstyle. What are you thinking about, behind that thoughtful expression?

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 7 Janis+Joplin+124b

Meanwhile, I can reveal that tats has become the poster-child for Fermetti's previous hair-restorative lotion.

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:46 pm

lol!

tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:40 am

...and while we're talking 'revelation, it's becoming clearer who stole the experimental vial from Fermetti.
Woo wrote to doc:
I do remember what happened to you. You were killed in Minnisota when a crazed, purple monkey stabbed you in the neck with a broken Grape Nehi bottle.

Well now, when I asked the doc what he did to provoke the monkey he said:

I have no idea I was feeding it.

...the monkey's hair turned purple. it's obvious what this is all about.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:52 am

pinhedz wrote:...the pinhed is totally on it--but first he has to transport the kettle drums across the straits of Sitka for Svetlana's gala concert. In a howling gale with rain coming down in sheets. affraid ...trying not to loose Mel and Loreen, who are following in another rowboat carrying the 8-foot tubular bells.
...ahhhhh. The shipment is moving.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:52 pm

pinhedz wrote:Now that you mention it, those kettle drums never seemed that heavy before. It made me think I'm getting too old for the pack mules job. Neutral
...oh do be careful in your endeavours, pinz. It's a hazardous profession you have chosen.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 7 Naqqara_boat

I'm so glad Svetlana survived.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:54 pm

...but you must beware. I've heard the doc hired a boat and is hot on your tail.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 7 Inferno_detail_fantastical_an_hi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:12 am

now tats is prepping for the forum

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 7 Tumblr_m3vacguas41r317yvo1_250

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:15 am

...I'm not too sure how you feel about user being involved...he's really enthusiastic

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 7 4359110_f260

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:17 am

...ohhh. Before I forget. The doc suggested we find a place in the forum for his...friend.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 7 Emu1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:38 pm

Last edited by blue moon on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:17 pm

pinhedz wrote:Woo's whereabouts, btw, have been blown.
-- yul never guess where WOOO is, he's ...

...is he coming to search me for the plastic prawns I found Shocked

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 7 Johnny-depp-grand-pirate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:19 pm

'''or is he on his way to have a go at styling tats' hair? Cool

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 7 Edward_scissorhands12

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:46 am

Woo wrote:

You'll never find Woo 'cause he's on a boat, mfers.

and listening to Roger. Wink
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:27 pm

lol!

pinz, he is going to love that .... lol!
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:29 pm

pinhedz wrote:

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 7 Johnny-Depp-Ed-Wood

good quality reigns ... mohair is sooo lovely. I love you

tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:18 am

pinhedz wrote:And now, with the balalaika convention over, where do you think the ATU community wants to go next?

Would it be rude to drop in on Woo uninvited? ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 7 4242516590

Is it easier to apologize than to get permission? pirat

Let's consider this carefully, now. study
I think the community , ( the 8 of us who still post ) should have a brief pause before the next adventure is planned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:22 pm

...are you a man
or are you
a bag of sand

so swim
until you
can't see land...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:03 pm

The above post is for Woo, who was reported missing from the MV Suits'n Sunnies yesterday.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 7 Album-living-and-dying-in-34-time

Last edited by blue moon on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:11 pm

I'm manning the searchlight on my trawler while we sweep the high seas looking for him. Sad

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 7 Jtr0076l

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next