all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

+7
Nah Ville Sky Chick
precinct14
felix
tigerlily
LaRue
tatiana
eddie
11 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 11:07 am

...sshhhhh...don't anybody admit they were just there cos they'd heard there were ...gifts. Suspect

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFgbFm9-e0H9H8F0j4pGPzuYzDWwFq5UW_0MgXMEncsDP4KSIf

Back to top Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

Post  Guest Thu May 31, 2012 12:17 pm

Don't ask me woo...even my babel fish can't translate

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 500x_babel-fish

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Thu May 31, 2012 2:57 pm

pinhedz wrote:

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 Gty_medical_marijuana_jt_110528_wg

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 Johnny-depp-horoscope

can i have some please? drunken

woo wrote
"To the other four or five posters that are still around and/or are reading this tale of Pinz: What the hell is he talking about?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

is it something to do with a gold rush or something?

Last edited by tatiana on Thu May 31, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Thu May 31, 2012 3:04 pm

that's okay, who the hell is Steven, and how did he get to be my seagull?
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Thu May 31, 2012 3:16 pm

Woo wrote:If you don't think you did that, then it's time to put down the pipe...sincerely, one who can't remember yesterday's conversation with a friend.

i remember changing it, i was mucking around Embarassed
i just forgot, and the seagull looked so nice and unexpected

tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Thu May 31, 2012 3:29 pm

pinhedz wrote:Franco has decided against inviting Matt Murphy to be on the focus group. He'd just be a buzzkill. ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 4242516590
Bob, Woo, Ginger and Willie all have educated palates, so it's time to start testing hybrid cannabinoids. flower

if you need any extra benches for the tests ... here are some that were outside

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 557324_354787924558407_116898075014061_907417_1227923464_n
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 31, 2012 7:14 pm

pinhedz wrote: Bob, Woo, Ginger and Willie all have educated palates, so it's time to start testing hybrid cannabinoids. flower

...your humble volunteer awaits

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 2518448842_17a0b0382a_o

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 31, 2012 7:20 pm

Woo wrote:
pinhedz wrote:Now that you mention it, Matt Murphy is just the person to give us the mid-Western Republican reaction
(what's with the blue shirt? tongue ):

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 Murphymatt

To the other four or five posters that are still around and/or are reading this tale of Pinz: What the hell is he talking about?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell me if you find out as I have no idea!

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Thu May 31, 2012 8:01 pm

Woo wrote:
tatiana wrote:that's okay, who the hell is Steven, and how did he get to be my seagull?

You don't want to know. And if ya did learn who Steven is, one would hope that ya'd pray to soon forget. Now on the other hand...

not that Steven .... i know who he is. Smile
thankyou. Smile

this Steven is a seagull i once met. I love you
i just didn't know the dopey bird had a name. drunken
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 31, 2012 9:06 pm

...oh doc. How...awful. I've heard the monkey is usually quite placid. Did you provoke it?

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 Purple-monkey-dishwasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 31, 2012 9:25 pm

...and pinz, what about an update on eddie? I heard he's writing a book

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 7477

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 31, 2012 9:28 pm

...but then other sources report that he's reverted to his former prfession.
And who is that shameless hussy groping him?
Is it Katerina? Suspect

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV6dBrHZtDhfFICi9lUUPNmtEQ1czSUDLgblitZHU4STDRgR4XCA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 31, 2012 9:38 pm

...oh and look. Here comes tats to sign on for the experiment. Hello tats

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Thu May 31, 2012 9:40 pm

blue moon wrote:...oh and look. Here comes tats to sign on for the experiment. Hello tats

hello Moonie, thanks for the invite.
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 31, 2012 9:43 pm

wonder how outraged professor pinz will be at our intrusion into his head story heheh. Haven't seen you since we shared bob in the back seat of the car back a few chapters...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 31, 2012 9:47 pm

...just loving your hairstyle. What are you thinking about, behind that thoughtful expression?

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 Janis+Joplin+124b

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 31, 2012 9:55 pm

...the experiment will have to wait...come on tats, jump in.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 Johnny_depp

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:10 am

blue moon wrote:...oh doc. How...awful. I've heard the monkey is usually quite placid. Did you provoke it?

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 Purple-monkey-dishwasher
I have no idea I was feeding it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:12 am

tatiana wrote:that's okay, who the hell is Steven, and how did he get to be my seagull?
He is not yours!

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:34 am

Doc Watson wrote:
He is not yours!

that's right, that picture i used in my AV is of the internet.

the seagull i am talking about is this one I love you ....

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 P3220482-1

the differences are >>> this bird has only got one leg, the one in the picture has a beer.

i met the real seagull a few months ago, and he reminded me of my friend who has seagulls outside his window where he works, i often hear them during the day.

this seagull was at a boat harbour near here
and do you think we could get this bird to face the camera, nope, he was camera shy

tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:00 am

Doc Watson wrote:
blue moon wrote:...oh doc. How...awful. I've heard the monkey is usually quite placid. Did you provoke it?
I have no idea I was feeding it.
What was that you were feeding it?

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 MonkeyDRUGS

It sure packed a punchl!

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 CrazyMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:04 am

oh...I see. You've recruited it for pinz' experiment.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 Monkey-smoking-joint

Well it's just gonna have to get in line

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 Hippies

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:10 am

meanwhile, unaware of the rush of volunteers, pinz carries on with the preparations

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 Mad_scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:13 am

while the girls just carry on with woo...heheheh

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV - Page 6 Back_seat_dodge_1964

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next