all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia !

+9
Dick Fitzwell
Andy
eddie
felix
TinyMontgomery
tatiana
Lee Van Queef
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Old Mack
13 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 13 Empty Re: The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia !

Post  Old Mack Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:57 pm

These people know no shame:

Court records show that McGriff (held for his sixth count of murder) is being represented by the Public Defender's Office and has a preliminary hearing set for Oct. 23. No one answered the door at several addresses listed for McGriff, including the one on Bailey Street near where Jessie's body was found.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20131015_Another_murder_charge_for_man_who_beats_them.html#vyW3fAUbDVdoJVzW.99
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 13 Empty Re: The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia !

Post  Old Mack Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:57 am

Oreos may be as addictive as cocaine and heroin By Emily Shire

America's favorite cookie may have just led to a major breakthrough in our understanding of food addiction. A study showing that Oreos may actually be more addictive than cocaine or heroin suggests our inability to resist the cookie, and perhaps other junk food, is more than a matter of weak self-control.

Researchers at Connecticut College studied how rats' brain behavior changed when exposed to Oreos versus rice cakes, a bland control if there ever was one. Rats were placed in a maze with Oreos on one end and rice cakes on the other; unsurprisingly, when rats had the option to go to either side of the maze, they went where the Oreo once was.

While the results are seemingly obvious, the researchers compared them to similar maze set-ups involving injections of illicit drugs versus saline. They concluded that "rats conditioned with Oreos spent as much time on the 'drug' side of the maze as the rats conditioned with cocaine or morphine." Even more telling, researchers measured neural activation in the nucleus accumbens, the "pleasure center" of the brain. Eating Oreos activated "significantly more neurons" than cocaine or morphine.

Joseph Schroeder, the lead scientist in the study, said in a press release that the team's research provides evidence that "high fat/high sugar foods are addictive." In fact, he argues they may present an even greater danger than cocaine or morphine "because of their accessibility and affordability." But the treatment of food as a potentially addictive substance is a fairly contentious subject.

Some worry that new research treating unhealthy food as an addictive substance will lead to over-regulation and taxation of our junk food. "Anything that provides pleasure (or relieves stress) can be the focus of an addiction," wrote Jacob Sullum at Forbes. If we begin viewing Oreos as addictive and dangerous, the War on Drugs could easily become the War on Sandwich Cookies. "This is where the fallacious moral justification for forcible intervention, whether aimed at drug abuse or obesity comes from," said Sullum. "He cannot help himself, so we must help him whether he likes it or not."
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:48 pm

These so called journalist know, no shame:

A man who answered the door at the victims’ Mill Basin home declined to comment.
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:05 am

Has it been 30 days since my last post, what a dull life I have.

Actually I have been busy working on the house and have cut my PC time in half.

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 13 Peter_in_prison
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:08 pm

30 days, eh?

What ya doing on the house, Mack? (if ya don't mind me asking?)
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:20 pm

I wish I still had my Chuck Berry 45's...along with my Elvis, Little Richard etc, etc, etc !

Turning the page: I wonder if I'll get invited to the wedding.

I usually don't go to weddings or funerals but in this case I'd make a exception !

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/21/charles-manson-married-star-25-_n_4317253.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 13 N-CHARLIE-large
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:27 pm

Every time I listen to Desolation Row I had this mad urge to do some LSD...maybe even with Chuck !

They’re selling postcards of the hanging
They’re painting the passports brown
The beauty parlor is filled with sailors
The circus is in town
Here comes the blind commissioner
They’ve got him in a trance
One hand is tied to the tight-rope walker
The other is in his pants
And the riot squad they’re restless
They need somewhere to go
As Lady and I look out tonight
From Desolation Row

Cinderella, she seems so easy
“It takes one to know one,” she smiles
And puts her hands in her back pockets
Bette Davis style
And in comes Romeo, he’s moaning
“You Belong to Me I Believe”
And someone says, “You’re in the wrong place my friend
You better leave”
And the only sound that’s left
After the ambulances go
Is Cinderella sweeping up
On Desolation Row

Now the moon is almost hidden
The stars are beginning to hide
The fortune-telling lady
Has even taken all her things inside
All except for Cain and Abel
And the hunchback of Notre Dame
Everybody is making love
Or else expecting rain
And the Good Samaritan, he’s dressing
He’s getting ready for the show
He’s going to the carnival tonight
On Desolation Row

Now Ophelia, she’s ’neath the window
For her I feel so afraid
On her twenty-second birthday
She already is an old maid
To her, death is quite romantic
She wears an iron vest
Her profession’s her religion
Her sin is her lifelessness
And though her eyes are fixed upon
Noah’s great rainbow
She spends her time peeking
Into Desolation Row

Einstein, disguised as Robin Hood
With his memories in a trunk
Passed this way an hour ago
With his friend, a jealous monk
He looked so immaculately frightful
As he bummed a cigarette
Then he went off sniffing drainpipes
And reciting the alphabet
Now you would not think to look at him
But he was famous long ago
For playing the electric violin
On Desolation Row

Dr. Filth, he keeps his world
Inside of a leather cup
But all his sexless patients
They’re trying to blow it up
Now his nurse, some local loser
She’s in charge of the cyanide hole
And she also keeps the cards that read
“Have Mercy on His Soul”
They all play on pennywhistles
You can hear them blow
If you lean your head out far enough
From Desolation Row

Across the street they’ve nailed the curtains
They’re getting ready for the feast
The Phantom of the Opera
A perfect image of a priest
They’re spoonfeeding Casanova
To get him to feel more assured
Then they’ll kill him with self-confidence
After poisoning him with words
And the Phantom’s shouting to skinny girls
“Get Outa Here If You Don’t Know
Casanova is just being punished for going
To Desolation Row”

Now at midnight all the agents
And the superhuman crew
Come out and round up everyone
That knows more than they do
Then they bring them to the factory
Where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders
And then the kerosene
Is brought down from the castles
By insurance men who go
Check to see that nobody is escaping
To Desolation Row

Praise be to Nero’s Neptune
The Titanic sails at dawn
And everybody’s shouting
“Which Side Are You On?”
And Ezra Pound and T. S. Eliot
Fighting in the captain’s tower
While calypso singers laugh at them
And fishermen hold flowers
Between the windows of the sea
Where lovely mermaids flow
And nobody has to think too much
About Desolation Row

Yes, I received your letter yesterday
(About the time the doorknob broke)
When you asked how I was doing
Was that some kind of joke?
All these people that you mention
Yes, I know them, they’re quite lame
I had to rearrange their faces
And give them all another name
Right now I can’t read too good
Don’t send me no more letters, no
Not unless you mail them from Desolation Row
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:35 am

Last edited by Bot Walker on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:29 am

lol! 
Franc Leon de Farside wrote:Pinz:  

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 13 Professor-farnsworth

Felix:

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 13 500px-Color-Step-8-27

Eddie:

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 13 1AT_ice_king_character

Doc Mack:

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 13 Futurama%20dr%20zoidberg%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperno.com_23

My personal party planner and veterinarian, Constance:

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 13 AmyWong

User:

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 13 Hermes_conrad_wallpaper-400x250

Doc Watson, the janitor. Yep:

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 13 Scruffy

Woo is obviously a stinking mut:

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 13 Dog_scan

commercial break
Hahaha! Dear Mr de Farside, you have all these "characters" down to a "T".  Bravo, good sir!

#EDIT: except the magnifique Woo. He ain't no stinking mutt, oh no! No 
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:43 am

Last edited by Bot Walker on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:54 pm

Last edited by Bot Walker on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:45 am

Last edited by Bot Walker on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:48 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:58 am

Last edited by Bot Walker on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:53 am

Franc Leon de Farside wrote:Mack wants to be part of the gang...
The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 13 Salvador-dali-surrealist-painter
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:44 am

Last edited by Bot Walker on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:30 pm

(ABHN) — The severed head of a retired civilian employee of the Pakistan Navy, who was converted Shia Muslim, whose beheaded body was found in Buffer Zone on Thursday, was found by the police on Friday from the Sohrab Goth flyover.
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:29 pm

A FLYING WEDGIE !

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 13 Screen-Shot-2013-12-07-at-1.15.18-PM
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:05 am

Could you imagine if GWB acted like this at a memorial service ???

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 13 7914dc2607
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:08 am

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 13 1549508_10151898284169296_627506310_n
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:46 pm

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 13 King-obama
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:09 pm

I hear it's really cold in Philly...like -9F...now I don't feel so cold with this 20F weather.
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:53 pm

I don't what to think about that stuff.

I always say a Canadian is basically an American...just a little colder !

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 13 Qf1197e1-640x640x80
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:36 pm

That looks like a dude I use to cop from !

PoliticalPopUp wrote:

“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” — Barack Obama, October 30, 2008

O'REILLY:  "Mr. President, why do you feel it's necessary to fundamentally transform the nation that has afforded you so much opportunity and success?"

OBAMA:  I don't think we have to fundamentally transform the nation...(Feb 2, 2014)

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 13 MR2YpGn

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:23 am

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:11 pm

Remember when the ultraliberal agenda driven media made a big deal about Bush golfing ?

Where are they on Rome burning :

Obama Hits The Links For 161st Round Since Taking Office…

RANCHO MIRAGE, Calif. (AP) — It’s a day of golf in Southern California for President Barack Obama while the nation’s capital recovers from this week’s snowfall. The White House says Obama teed off Saturday at the nine-hole course at the Sunnylands retreat in Rancho Mirage with childhood friends Bobby Titcomb, Greg Orme and Michael Ramos.

Obama is spending the weekend at the estate. It used to be the winter home of the late billionaire philanthropists Walter and Leonore Annenberg.

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 13 475x320xobama-golf-midpac-ap.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.exfKmcJd5c
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next