all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Or, could this be the breakout we need? "Emu's Poetry Corner"

3 posters

Go down

Or, could this be the breakout we need? "Emu's Poetry Corner" Empty Or, could this be the breakout we need? "Emu's Poetry Corner"

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:29 am

Neutral
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Back to top Go down

Or, could this be the breakout we need? "Emu's Poetry Corner" Empty Re: Or, could this be the breakout we need? "Emu's Poetry Corner"

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:29 pm

No I asked Emu ,
he is not interested in that,
he went to the football yesterday , but apart from that , he now shuns all contact with strangers and just wasnts to be alone.

Back to top Go down

Or, could this be the breakout we need? "Emu's Poetry Corner" Empty Re: Or, could this be the breakout we need? "Emu's Poetry Corner"

Post  precinct14 Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:22 am

Is he interested in changing his bleedin' avatar? Stone me, it's painful. I want to tread on it every time it drops down. Is it a kafkaesque kangaroo? (Insert predictable answer next).
precinct14
precinct14
Coming up empty from the piggy bank?

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:48 am

There was an old ATU thread on "Cricket Poetry" which I've been trying to resurrect.

Work in progress.
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down