all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Dylan tune are you listening to now that is covered by another performer?

+7
glue moon
specialman
felix
this and that
blue moon
senorita
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Dylan tune are you listening to now that is covered by another performer? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now that is covered by another performer?

Post  Aladdin Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:31 am

pinhedz wrote:^
The Monroe Brothers would have done it with more emotional commitment. bounce 
Well enough if you're into emotional commitment, pointy one.

Aladdin

Back to top Go down

What Dylan tune are you listening to now that is covered by another performer? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now that is covered by another performer?

Post  Aladdin Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:37 pm

pinhedz wrote:
Aladdin wrote: ... if you're into emotional commitment, pointy one.
Isn't everyone? What Dylan tune are you listening to now that is covered by another performer? - Page 2 2276801876 

Aladdin

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:24 am

lol!  haha What Dylan tune are you listening to now that is covered by another performer? - Page 2 3386054303  that's well cool innit ... a Dynal song wot isn't a Dlyan song covered by a geezer wot ain't Dlyna! lol! What Dylan tune are you listening to now that is covered by another performer? - Page 2 3073854909 
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:15 am

Last edited by Bot Walker on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Alouette Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:39 pm

Alouette
Alouette

Back to top Go down

Post  Alouette Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:31 pm

RIP  Pete
He wrote some decent songs. Sorry couldn't find a Bob song I liked by Pete.

"Pete Seeger: Folkie, Communist, Millionaire"
'Seeger was exceedingly generous with both his money and his time.
Thanks to this war on his own wealth, Seeger escaped inclusion in the infamous “1 percent” (a good thing, too, given that he was active in the Occupy Wall Street protests).
But he was dangerously, perilously close: a recent estimate of his net worth pegged it at $4.2 million, putting him just a couple million shy of that infamous percentile.'

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-28/pete-seeger-folkie-communist-millionaire.html

"I was so mad ... I thought if I had an ax I'd cut the cable right now "
Alouette
Alouette

Back to top Go down

Post  retrato hablado Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:53 pm

specialman wrote:
Christmas                                                  
in the hearthole
        by The Basement Apes
What Dylan tune are you listening to now that is covered by another performer? - Page 2 832a448443c46c53cba0c4dc32feb14a
the carpet too is moving under you
strike another match...go, start anew
and it's all over now,
baby blue

retrato hablado

Back to top Go down

Post  retrato hablado Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:21 am

retrato hablado

Back to top Go down

Post  retrato hablado Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:00 am

I once dreamt I was in a car and saw an indian american killing someone in the land behind this building, I could see it clearly because I had zoom view
but at the same time that zooming served him to see me see him kill and see me see him kill and see me se.......... Sleep 

retrato hablado

Back to top Go down

Post  retrato hablado Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:13 am

that's very beautiful but why are you telling us?

retrato hablado

Back to top Go down

Post  retrato hablado Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:26 am

retrato hablado

Back to top Go down

Post  retrato hablado Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:10 am

What Dylan tune are you listening to now that is covered by another performer? - Page 2 BUNrogQIIAAtE4i

retrato hablado

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:11 am

Last edited by Franc Leon de Farside on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  retrato hablado Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:50 pm

I meant that cover of Love minus zero was a bit like church/karaoke style

retrato hablado

Back to top Go down

Post  Alouette Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:42 am

Alouette
Alouette

Back to top Go down

Post  Alouette Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:28 am

Alouette
Alouette

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:52 pm

blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2