all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things you wanted to say......

+23
Mac Doobie
AmandafromCali
this and that
blue moon
nombre de otro
senorita
fiberNz
Andy
Lee Van Queef
eddie
precinct14
Dick Fitzwell
Old Mack
ISN
sil
felix
Constance
LaRue
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Blondie
tigerlily
tatiana
27 posters

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 13 Empty Re: Things you wanted to say......

Post  tatiana Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:16 pm

and I knew there was something else.

November is the anniversary of some very important moments in time for Woo....

so with that,

I would like to sincerely wish him the very, very best for his future
and to thank him for our friendship. it was terrific. silent

> pinz .... as requested. Wink

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 13 1295889145

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 13 4102597059

tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 13 Empty Re: Things you wanted to say......

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:18 pm

tatiana wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:
tatiana wrote:
pinhedz wrote:I don't know if he meant it, but Woo told me in a PM that he was leaving the building for good. Neutral

That is what he told me also.

and I expect that they meant it.

Sometimes people change their minds . Never give up hope.

Not this time.
I have learnt to never say never in regard to catching up with people again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:08 pm

I love bumping threads ! (and posting pictures)

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMwenLJtd9h0vLgXH7FX_dgL59AncG-9OjeMMrQ--MLC2aS8YiZxmyk1px
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:15 pm

Old Mack wrote:I love bumping threads ! (and posting pictures)

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMwenLJtd9h0vLgXH7FX_dgL59AncG-9OjeMMrQ--MLC2aS8YiZxmyk1px
Indeed you do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:42 am

Now that I have left another website I wonder who is arround to bump Old Mans ask me thread.
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:43 am

NONE !

Another Website is code for Expectin Rain where I had myself banned on request because of censorship, BUT I am not suppose to mention that place here. I always use to bump the Ask Old Man thread with some kind of dumb question after it went to page 2...just to keep it going.

Hey did you see at Yet Another Website a poster asked the Admin to do something about me hyperposting (political stuff) there.

Of course I quickly put up my old saying: ultraliberals believe in free speech just as long as you agree with them !
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:13 am

Old Mack wrote:Now that I have left another website I wonder who is arround to bump Old Mans ask me thread.
Well some one has!

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Maybe so but you know...nobody can bump a old tread the way Old Mack can !

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 13 Bushbillboard_miss-me-yet at another website ???
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:43 pm

Old Mack wrote:Maybe so but you know...nobody can bump a old tread the way Old Mack can !

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 13 Bushbillboard_miss-me-yet at another website ???
Well who ever it was did a great job.

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Old Mack wrote:Maybe so but you know...nobody can bump a old tread the way Old Mack can !

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 13 Capt.28e003efc036a7bfa360a08bf0729dbe
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:02 am

Old Mack wrote:

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 13 Capt.28e003efc036a7bfa360a08bf0729dbe
no , a bump is a bump is a bump.

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:31 pm

Not true Old Man...I mean Doc Watson.

If Old Mack (know as Still Mack at another website BUT has since changed his handle because he has had a milestone birthday and the significance of the Still part has been lost with time) hadn't bumped Old Mans thread when it had gone to the second page numberous times, Old Mans thread would have fell to the halls of obscurity...like so many other threads before it.

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 13 MoreConfusion
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Old Mack wrote:Not true Old Man...I mean Doc Watson.

If Old Mack (know as Still Mack at another website BUT has since changed his handle because he has had a milestone birthday and the significance of the Still part has been lost with time) hadn't bumped Old Mans thread when it had gone to the second page numberous times, Old Mans thread would have fell to the halls of obscurity...like so many other threads before it.

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 13 MoreConfusion
he is one of about 3 who have regularly bumped it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 13 Polit_hard-head-zone
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:56 am

After 526 days of fomation the designated formateur of the "new" Belgian cabinet has, once again, offered his resignation to the king after being in charge of the procedure for 189 (I believe).

The 2012 budget for which a total amount of 11,8 billion euros (= +/- 1/30th of Belgian GDP) in saving and/or extra taxes had to be found proved to be an impossible task.
One of the key debates was the appliciation of a numbers of measures requested by the EU, at the theat of having to pay a 700 million euro fine if we fail to do so by mid december.

It's not the first time the formator offers his resignation and it is ever more seen as a stupid drama queen - move that is pulled out at each time the pression on his own party to make compromises - in this particular case: accept EU guidelines! - becomes too heavy.

Meanwhile our caretaker (former) prime minister is set to start working at the OESO in Paris come january and a 2012 budget that has been voted by the parliament has become technically impossible.

Bankstocks have dropped dramatically over the past 2 or 3 months, leading to the nationalisation of one of Belgian's largest systemic bank in October - a procedure in which billions of euros of garanties have been provided for a residual bad bank.
The long term interest on our bonds has rissen to 5% in just a matter of weeks and our debt rate is flirting with the 100% mark.
GDP growth has come to a standstill.

So I thought I'd have a beer with my meal.
And I'll continue reading a very intruiging introduction to the metaphysics of Thomas Aquinas.

Andy
Non scolae sed vitae discimus

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Andy wrote:So I thought I'd have a beer with my meal..

cheers Andy, i am having a drink with my lunch, just now.....

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 13 1610096859 Things you wanted to say...... - Page 13 2530140023
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:07 am

A couple of hours ago I was busy writing some positive news about my country here:

- yesterday the state started the 4th and last 3-monthly sale of state bunds for private investors - i.e. the average person with some savings. The deal is relatively lucrative for both sides: the saver gets an interes well above that of an other product and yet the interest rate is at 4% well below the +/- 5,80% our state has to pay to institutional investers. Our care taker prime minister Yves Leterme promoted these and as a consequence over half a billion euros have been sold in just 2 days, which is well beyond expectations.
Some people already started to consider new legislation that would allow the state to use this product on a much more massive scale. While Belgium does have a very high soveirgn debt rate - more or less 100 % -, its population own actually twice or even tree times that amount in savings - depending on how you count.

While typing this I noticed a lot of new tweets @ my Twitter account.
As I checked them I learned both Standards & Poors and Flitch had just downgraded our national debt rate.
We still have no budget for 2012 - though negociations quickly recommenced today - and against this background we have to refinance come monday.

Free beers for everyone! cheers cheers cheers

Andy
Non scolae sed vitae discimus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dick Fitzwell Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:03 pm

My grandfather gave me his violin. He said he got it in 1928 (he was born in 1920). It needs some repairs...

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dick Fitzwell Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:52 am

pinhedz wrote:Does it have a maker?

Or does it just say "made in Czechoslovakia" (or "Antonius Stradivarius," which is the same thing).

It says "Copy of Antonius Stradivarius, made in Germany"

I think I might just use it as a decoration.

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:19 pm

There's been turkey in my dogs bowl...all this week !
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:01 am

See what Mishka has to say:

I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Dick Fitzwell Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:21 am

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dick Fitzwell Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:37 am

Going to see Guns N' Roses tonight Very Happy

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dick Fitzwell Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:04 pm

Paladin wrote:Going to see Guns N' Roses tonight Very Happy

THEY KILLED IT IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Paladin wrote:THEY KILLED IT
But more important

did Axl move properly?

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 13 44753_o

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next