all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

things you want to do before you die.....

+3
sil
Dick Fitzwell
ISN
7 posters

Go down

things you want to do before you die..... Empty things you want to do before you die.....

Post  ISN Tue May 24, 2011 3:06 am

well, for me the list is pretty straightforward......

have sex again (even once....)...with a male......(just to be clear)
write and publish a book
have a grandchild or grandchildren....and see my son grow up.......
fulfil my divinely-appointed destiny.....hehehe - OK, the last one was a joke....(or was it?)....delusions are fun.....but the whole toga/beard/sandal thing is so not me.....Rolling Eyes
there's other things I want to do too - but mostly sex and the rest.....Embarassed

in fact if I got the sex thing over with - I think it would clear my head a lot.....heheheheh......(picture me dribbling over the keys.....)

oh, yeah, part of my religiose delusion involves single-handedly bringing about world peace.......ha-ha - try and stop me......!!!!!

become so perfect at English that I begin to confuse my head with my arse which will eventually signal the downfall of everyone who disagrees with me - oh, yes, I is gonna win......(bed?)

I used to want

to get a pilot's licence
learn Korean properly and then Chinese
have a daughter
read all of A la Recherche du Temps Perdu......
buy a house
get a motorbike

(although the last two might be achievable)

anyone have any lifelong ambitions...hehehehe......?

Last edited by Catherine on Tue May 24, 2011 3:19 am; edited 5 times in total
ISN
ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Back to top Go down

things you want to do before you die..... Empty Re: things you want to do before you die.....

Post  Dick Fitzwell Tue May 24, 2011 3:07 am

become rich and famous
write a book

that's about it right there

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

things you want to do before you die..... Empty Re: things you want to do before you die.....

Post  ISN Tue May 24, 2011 3:12 am

heheheh

what's your motherfukkin book gonna be about?
ISN
ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Back to top Go down

Post  Dick Fitzwell Tue May 24, 2011 4:27 am

I want to write a lot of books. I used to be a pretty good writer but I am out of practice. I want to write fantasy/science fiction.

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Post  sil Tue May 24, 2011 5:31 am

uh uh oh oh

Last edited by silviando on Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
sil
sil

Back to top Go down

Post  sil Tue May 24, 2011 5:42 am

Thanks for this thread, my Lord. There's more wishing inside me now.
sil
sil

Back to top Go down

Post  precinct14 Tue May 24, 2011 5:47 am

Well, I have got this crazy idea.....
precinct14
precinct14
Coming up empty from the piggy bank?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 24, 2011 11:48 am

See my children happy and securewith partners and children
Have at least one Grandchild
see my football team win another premiership
see The Rolling Stones
travel more
become a better and nicer person

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Wed May 25, 2011 12:59 am

^^^^^
i have seen the Rolling Stones
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 25, 2011 9:25 am

tatiana wrote:^^^^^
Lucky you !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Wed May 25, 2011 10:15 am

Doc Watson wrote:
tatiana wrote:^^^^^
Lucky you !!!!!!!!!!

only once though.

1995 Voodoo Lounge
April 12
2 nights before my youngest son was born.

Magic.
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  sil Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:35 am

caramba

Last edited by silviando on Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total
sil
sil

Back to top Go down

Post  sil Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:08 pm

uh oh

Last edited by silviando on Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
sil
sil

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 am

Set one ultraliberal on the right path !

President Obama sticks his foot in his mouth alot more than President Bush ever did...the profit driven ultraliberal media just covers it up !

President Obama has apologised after he made an embarrassing blunder during an address to U.S. soldiers. Speaking at Fort Drum in upstate New York yesterday, the President mixed up two Medal of Honor recipients, referring to dead hero soldier Jared Monti as alive. For the members of the U.S. Army's 10th Mountain Division who listened to the President's speech, the remark no doubt came as a shock.

The President said: 'Throughout my service, first as a senator and then as a presidential candidate and then as a President, I’ve always run into you guys. And for some reason it’s always in some rough spots. First time I saw 10th Mountain Division, you guys were in southern Iraq. When I went back to visit Afghanistan you guys were the first ones there. I had the great honor of seeing some of you because a comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn’t receiving it posthumously.'

To Mr Obama's embarrassment, the hero soldier was killed in action in Afghanistan on June 21, 2006, and awarded the Medal of Honor posthumously on September 17, 2009.

A American hero: things you want to do before you die..... G12c0000000000000008704031a2c52250587bc6f6093d5e589144f0926

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:21 am

things you want to do before you die..... Another-Planet-001
Josie Long
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:18 pm

When I die I suppose it will not matter much what I have done except hopefully I will not have hurt anyone else badly or some how ruined some one's life.

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:26 pm

now that i think of it, there are lots of things i want to do before i die also...... lots of things
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:31 pm

tatiana wrote:now that i think of it, there are lots of things i want to do before i die also...... lots of things
I agree and as you get older your hopes and dreams change , there are priorites which change and some things you no longer feel the need to do, while other things become must do !

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down