all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help needed! Adopt a link to the old ATU site today!

+3
Lee Van Queef
sil
eddie
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Help needed! Adopt a link to the old ATU site today! - Page 3 Empty Re: Help needed! Adopt a link to the old ATU site today!

Post  tatiana Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:42 am

Simulacrum wrote:
Doc Watson wrote: Come on say all those other things you think about me .
this is an open forum.

No Doc, lets not go down that route.

good call twood...... Help needed! Adopt a link to the old ATU site today! - Page 3 1295889145

silent
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Help needed! Adopt a link to the old ATU site today! - Page 3 Empty Re: Help needed! Adopt a link to the old ATU site today!

Post  Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:28 am

tatiana wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:
Doc Watson wrote: Come on say all those other things you think about me .
this is an open forum.

No Doc, lets not go down that route.

good call twood...... Help needed! Adopt a link to the old ATU site today! - Page 3 1295889145

silent
I do not mind either way , but then it was a bad call for Tats to bring it up in the fist place . However I am more than happy to let it rest. I regard her as an ouitstanding poster on this forum and a good consitent poster at another place.

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:14 pm

^^^^^^^
emu
i didn't bring anything up in the first place....
Nash was saying what she thought of you and i added to the conversation. pirat

(deleted)

but hey, like twood said.....lets not go down that alley way......
one never knows what might be hiding in the dark.

and out of this whole post...you chose to quote me saying i didn't want to mention my past thoughts of you as being the most important thing i said.

i don't think emu is Rhone.

i think emu is a older, married man from rural Victoria who has far too much time on his hands (retirement etc)

and yes, i think he is having a go at us also, as twood says....pulling our legs.

i also think quite a few other things about emu but i am not going to revive any of that stuff.

emu is okay, he is just stiff.

i don't think he intentionally means any harm to others either, he just has a way that irritates others, and so is seen as being a pain in a rear.

i was trying to support you in some kind of way. scratch

stop trolling
Mad

.... emu
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:49 pm

tatiana wrote:^^^^^^^
emu
i didn't bring anything up in the first place....
Nash was saying what she thought of you and i added to the conversation. pirat

(deleted)

but hey, like twood said.....lets not go down that alley way......
one never knows what might be hiding in the dark.

and out of this whole post...you chose to quote me saying i didn't want to mention my past thoughts of you as being the most important thing i said.

i don't think emu is Rhone.

i think emu is a older, married man from rural Victoria who has far too much time on his hands (retirement etc)

and yes, i think he is having a go at us also, as twood says....pulling our legs.

i also think quite a few other things about emu but i am not going to revive any of that stuff.

emu is okay, he is just stiff.

i don't think he intentionally means any harm to others either, he just has a way that irritates others, and so is seen as being a pain in a rear.

i was trying to support you in some kind of way. scratch

stop trolling
Mad

.... emu
Sorry Isis but it appeared that way . I do not troll , I do not even go under bridges .
It is easy to get things wrong and misquote on forums .
As I said you are a very good poster on this forum , whom I respect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3