all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports teams perpetuating offensive ethnic stereotypes

Go down

Sports teams perpetuating offensive ethnic stereotypes Empty Re: Sports teams perpetuating offensive ethnic stereotypes

Post  Old Mack Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:39 pm

SEE POST BELOW !

Last edited by Old Mack on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Sports teams perpetuating offensive ethnic stereotypes Empty Re: Sports teams perpetuating offensive ethnic stereotypes

Post  Old Mack Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:54 pm

At another website I post at...I wrote as soon as the ultraliberals get rid of the Red Skins name / logo they will go to work on the Vikings name / logo because of it's violent (in their minds) imagery. This is the same crowd who doesn't even watch football and would like to change the National Anthem tho they have never lifted a finger to defend the country.

I am of Irish decent and for some reason, I don't find this offensive, quite the contrary !

Sports teams perpetuating offensive ethnic stereotypes 166yka0
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:55 am

Last edited by Bot Walker on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down