all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this:

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 2 Empty Re: I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this:

Post  Old Mack Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:04 pm

OH...THE HYPOCRISY !

PRESIDENT OBAMA: "Now, what we’re doing, I want to be clear, we’re not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that's fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money."

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 2 1016592_190513464446183_314930781_n
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 2 Empty Re: I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this:

Post  Old Mack Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:01 am

He a creep ass cracker.

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 2 Large
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:14 am

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:42 pm

This is how the ultraliberal agenda driven media works:

Head line from the Washington Post : At Zimmerman trial, Martin’s mother testifies

Here's the opening paragraph: SANFORD, Fla. — The mothers of Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman listened Friday to the same 911 recording of someone screaming for help, and each said she was convinced the voice was that of her own son.

Both testified that it was their son on the same day !

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/at-zimmerman-trial-martins-mother-testifies/2013/07/05/77a76ca6-e5b3-11e2-a11e-c2ea876a8f30_story.html

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Seems like the race baiters and the ultraliberal agenda have lost !

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 2 5865e9674ff36417370f6a7067003055
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:32 pm

They're spreading the word of Jesus !

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 2 Screen-shot-2013-07-16-at-5.04.34-PM
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:32 pm

...Perhaps the most significant aspect of the Stuxnet attack was it demonstrated how Obama had given to himself new powers to launch a cyberwar against any country without Congressional approval. Unlike conventional war in which soldiers are sent to the front and bombs are dropped from the skies, cyberweapons silently and stealthily attack information systems, as well as financial and power centers. We do not know how many times Obama has used his new Cyber Command unit to attack nations other than Iran.

Obama’s Presidential Policy Directive 20, known as PPD 20, which he signed in October 2012, was a stark example of a power grab to accord to him special powers to launch a cyber war at a moment of his choosing. The Guardian newspaper, which first revealed the existence of the directive, claimed it sought a larger target list for cyber attacks and contemplated the use of cyber weapons within the U.S. if the president gave the green light and only in an emergency. But what kind of emergency remains unclear, as does the list of nations he might target in the future.

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=11966#sthash.uvcwCuYl.dpuf
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:40 am

Maybe their saying his policies are a joke ???

ABC, CBS and NBC Overlook Obama's Gaffe-tastic Performance on Leno

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs#ixzz2bKiTtwwv
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:18 pm

'I will not rest until go golfing.'

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 2 Missing-a-shot-on-the-first-hole-at-Farm-Neck-MA-550x412
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:34 am

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 2 6ddddadda2d5375d8f0b01b3
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Sticking with the hope and change Candidate Obama promised:

(The) NSA broke privacy rules thousands of times per year, audit finds

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/nsa-broke-privacy-rules-thousands-of-times-per-year-audit-finds/2013/08/15/3310e554-05ca-11e3-a07f-49ddc7417125_story.html

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 2 Updated_2_NSA_breaches16_606
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:52 am

U.S. spy agency bugged U.N. headquarters: Germany's Spiegel

BERLIN (Reuters) - The U.S. National Security Agency has bugged the United Nations' New York headquarters, Germany's Der Spiegel weekly said on Sunday in a report on U.S. spying that could further strain relations between Washington and its allies.

Citing secret U.S. documents obtained by fugitive former intelligence contractor Edward Snowden, Der Spiegel said the files showed how the United States systematically spied on other states and institutions. Der Spiegel said the European Union and the U.N.'s Vienna-based nuclear watchdog, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), were among those targeted by U.S. intelligence agents.

In the summer of 2012, NSA experts succeeded in getting into the U.N. video conferencing system and cracking its coding system, according one of the documents cited by Der Spiegel. "The data traffic gives us internal video teleconferences of the United Nations (yay!)," Der Spiegel quoted one document as saying, adding that within three weeks the number of decoded communications rose to 458 from 12.

Internal files also show the NSA spied on the EU legation in New York after it moved to new rooms in autumn 2012. Among the documents copied by Snowden from NSA computers are plans of the EU mission, its IT infrastructure and servers. According to the documents, the NSA runs a bugging program in more than 80 embassies and consulates worldwide called "Special Collection Service". "The surveillance is intensive and well organized and has little or nothing to do with warding off terrorists," wrote Der Spiegel.

Snowden's leaks have embarrassed the United States by exposing the global extent of its surveillance programs. Washington has said its spies operate within the law and that the leaks have damaged national security. A week ago Britain, a staunch U.S. ally in the intelligence field, detained the partner of a Brazil-based journalist working for London's Guardian newspaper who has led coverage of Snowden's leaks. British police said documents seized from David Miranda were "highly sensitive" and could put lives at risk if disclosed.

The Guardian last week destroyed computer equipment containing Snowden files after it was threatened with possible legal action by senior British government advisers. In an open letter to British Prime Minister David Cameron published on Sunday, editors of leading Nordic newspapers said Miranda's detention and moves against the Guardian were "undermining the position of the free press throughout the world".

"(We are) deeply concerned that a stout defender of democracy and free debate such as the United Kingdom uses anti-terror legislation in order to legalize what amounts to harassment of both the paper and individuals associated with it," said the letter from Sweden's Dagens Nyheter, Finland's Helsingin Sanomat, Denmark's Politiken and Norway's Aftenposten.

Earlier this month, U.S. President Barack Obama announced plans to limit U.S. government surveillance programs, saying the United States could and should be more transparent. The issue has also become a hot topic in Germany before an election next month. Some reports have suggested that German intelligence agents have cooperated with U.S. spies.
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:19 pm

NSA Spied on Communications of Mexican, Brazilian Presidents, Documents Show

A new report from Brazilian news program Fantastico reveals that the National Security Agency spied on the communications of the presidents of Brazil and Mexico. Glenn Greenwald, the Guardian journalist responsible for many of the bombshell NSA reports in the past few months, worked with Fantastico on the report based on more documents provided by whistleblower Edward Snowden.

This new revelation follows a Guardian report from July revealing that the NSA has been monitoring the communications of Brazilian citizens. At the time, Brazil’s foreign minister expressed “deep concern” about the news, and Brazilian president Dilma Rousseff convened a meeting of cabinet ministers to discuss the story.

So, naturally, this new report has fostered more outraged in the Brazilian and Mexican governments.

Fantastico showed what it said was an NSA document dated June 2012 displaying passages of written messages sent by Mexican president Enrique Pena Nieto, who was still a candidate at that time. In the messages, Pena Nieto discussed who he was considering naming as his ministers once elected.

A separate document displayed communication patterns between Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff and her top advisers, Fantastico said, although no specific written passages were included in the report.

Brazil’s justice minister has already called the report, if proven true, to be a huge violation of Brazil’s sovereignty. In the case of that country’s president, Greenwald told the Associated Press that her communications were intercepted by an NSA program “used by the NSA to open and read emails and online chats.”

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:46 pm

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 2 Gv091213dAPR20130912014553
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebottle Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:58 am

Old Mack wrote:I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 2 Gv091213dAPR20130912014553
That first bloke looks like my friend Eccles. So does the other bloke. I'm confused. I wish my friend Eccles was here to give me a piece of paper what telled me what it was all about.
bluebottle
bluebottle

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Sounds like you need some Bob Dylan, kid !

Obama Nominates Big Democratic Donors to Key Administration Posts

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/11/obama-nominates-big-democratic-donors-to-key-administration-posts/

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 2 Best-halloween-ever
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:26 pm

Report: Obama Brings Chilling Effect on Journalism

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/10/10/Report--Obama-brings-chilling-effect-on-journalism

To date, six government employees and two contractors have been targeted for prosecution under the 1917 Espionage Act for accusations that they leaked classified information to the press. There were just three such prosecutions under all previous U.S. presidents.
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:11 am

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Had Time For Jon Stewart But Says She's Too Busy To Testify To Congress

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/10/17/upton-secretary-sebelius-had-time-for-jon-stewart-and-we-expect-her-to-have-time-for-congress/

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 2 Jon-stewart-to-sebelius-on-health-care-law-am-i-a-stupid-man-600x337
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:08 pm

A fake faint for a fake President ! Watch and learn !

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:31 pm

No nepotism here, no complaining about the Bush / Halliburton like bid the ultraliberals cried so loud about !

Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is a top executive at the company that earned the contract to build the failed Obamacare website. Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton class of ’85, is senior vice president at CGI Federal, which earned the no-bid contract to build the $678 million Obamacare enrollment website at Healthcare.gov. CGI Federal is the U.S. arm of a Canadian company.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/michelle-obamas-princeton-classmate-is-executive-at-company-that-built-obamacare-website/#ixzz2in71d1rv
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:36 pm

From the...How would the ultraliberal agenda driven media react if this was George Bush file:

The 150th Anniversary of Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address is November 19, 2013.

Obama can’t make it. He’s busy.

Real Clear Politics reported:

One person who will not be among those honoring Lincoln is President Barack Obama.

The White House gave no reason why the president would not attend.

According to the National Park Service, Obama has never visited the battlefield as president.

In 2008, Barack Obama rolled out his presidential campaign in Springfield, Ill., where Lincoln announced his own presidential candidacy. Throughout that year’s campaign, Obama’s staff embraced similarities between the two men as part of his persona; he allowed them to encourage lofty comparisons – and, after he won the election, he recreated Lincoln’s 1861 train trip to Washington as part of his own inaugural spectacle.

He even took the oath of office on Lincoln’s Bible – twice.

Lincoln brought the country to a revival at an unlikely time with his address. He gave new meaning to the definition of sacrifice in service to the country, for the purpose of the preserving the country. Lincoln was asked to speak here only as an afterthought. The request for Obama to speak has been sought for more than a year.
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:37 pm

Rather than racism as ultraliberals like to spout out...here is why Afro-Americans are disproportionately incarcerated in America. The below information came from Fox News, so perhaps they are lying as the ultraliberals like to spout out:

MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) - The family of a suspected thief is lashing out after their son was shot during an armed robbery.

Relatives of Adric White, 18, believe the Good Samaritan who opened fire should have “just left the store.”  

The Good Samaritan, who we are not identifying, told FOX10 News he was shopping at the Family Dollar on Stanton road when he noticed a masked gunman leading one of the employees to the front of the store. “He had the gun to his head. He had him on his knees,” said the man. “I drew my gun on him and I said 'Hey don't move.' At that point he swung around and before he had a chance to aim the gun at me I fired. I didn’t want to shoot him.”

...A family member who did not want to be identified said White should have never been shot to begin with.

“If his (the customer) life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him - what gives him the right to think that it's okay to just shoot someone?” said the relative. “You should have just left the store and went wherever you had to go in your car or whatever.”

FOX10 had interviewed White’s parents....

...Court records show that White was out on bond for robbing The Original Oyster House at gunpoint a little more than a month before the Family Dollar robbery.

...Meanwhile, Mobile Police have also arrested 19-year-old Tavoris Moss as an accomplice to the Family Dollar robbery.

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 2 AdricWhite
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Remember when it mattered when the President abused his Executive Orders power to circumvent Congress ???

Remember when it mattered how many times the President went golfing ???

Remember when it mattered how many fund raisers the President went to ???

Remember when it mattered how many vacations the President went on ???

Oh yeah that's right...all of that only mattered to the ultraliberals, when Bush was in office !!!

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 2 Dictator-obama
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:14 am

At least it's not torture !

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan apologized to President Hamid Karzai for a drone strike that killed a child and NATO promised an investigation Friday as rising tensions threatened efforts to persuade the Afghan leader to sign a long-delayed security agreement.

http://news.yahoo.com/top-us-commander-apologizes-afghan-airstrike-183205792.html
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:01 am

Last edited by Bot Walker on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next