all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this:

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 5 Empty Re: I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this:

Post  Old Mack Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:22 pm

Another Former Gitmo Detainee Returns To Battlefield, Killed Leading Jihadist Group In Syria

http://weaselzippers.us/181731-another-former-gitmo-detainee-returns-to-battlefield-killed-leading-jihadist-group-in-syria/
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 5 Empty Re: I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this:

Post  Old Mack Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:58 pm

If Obama had another son besides Trayvon, he'd look like 16-year-old Simeon Adams, the alleged killer of the 24 Nathan Trapuzzano. Adams is alleged to have shot him when Nathan reached for his shoes after Adams and his accomplice, known as 'Duh-Duh', made him strip.

'White man tried to tussle with me so I shot him.

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 5 Simeon-adams-mug_zps9c3fd5e7
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:38 pm

I always wonder who this person is BUT she reminds me of Mister Albert:

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 5 37f075f019a18e97e98dd41e4c84aa20350b34c3ac617bf942886bf91e3c27c8I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 5 656dbf4d9ba4d2a42c82c1d5cc95455db10af518e4b9220195faef9562b6d3d5

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 5 4d8080c3b472a986c18658d6c9526e4e1fb920f9d946ed6f1d88d90e59d7809fI'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 5 6eef2105194c4382544cdce5fb3c860e53dc60fa8e2d7df0012b9877fe971203

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 5 3a3c034d7251ee7ceab8f9c996743736310668df189f677bed6a637d25b06a53 I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 5 5d9e6b78431df50b214c4f5cf5246a4c2132e128dc0cd8716365b6e04593b242
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:51 pm

Just think if Team Bush did this...Mister Albert would be so pissed off...he'd go out and mug a old guy that was hanging out in front of the NYC Republican Club:

(CNSNews.com) -- Two federal judges on the U.S. Sentencing Commission said Thursday that
Attorney General Eric Holder stepped "outside the legal system" and exceeded the authority of the executive branch by sending "improper instruction" to federal prosecutors to reduce drug sentences before they were officially approved by either the commission or Congress.

"I have been surprised at the attorney general's steps taken to proceed with this reduction outside of the legal system set up and established by the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984," Judge Ricardo Hinojosa, the commission's vice chair, said during a public hearing in the Thurgood Marshall Federal Judiciary Building in Washington.

"As you all know, the commission in the act is given the authority to promulgate and amend guidelines on a yearly basis. And in the act itself, Congress has preserved its right to reject any potential promulgation of, or amendment to, any guidelines made by the commission itself after the commission has acted.

You'd think as smart as he is, he would understand he has to answer to the law and Congress and can not just do want he wants. Eric Holder doesn't care about the ripple effect victims of crime all he cares about is the ultraliberal agenda.

Read the rest of the lengthy article about Holder lying and abusing his power

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/judges-law-provides-executive-no-authority-cut-drug-sentences

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 5 Eric-holder-jesse-jackson-al-sharpton-619x320-550x284

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:08 am

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 5 10169371_10152105062854296_2095914572184319920_n
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:10 pm

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 5 Hesblack
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Is that the liner notes for the equivalent of the great Russian artists Highway 61 Revisited ?

Which was the posters @ ER that said America was such a disgraceful place ?

His name is on the tip of my tongue...I just can't think of it !

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 5 Islam-StoningProcedure3
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:04 pm

Another page from the if this was George Bush file !

A Veterans Affairs official accused of keeping double books to hide the fact that dozens of veterans died awaiting care previously ran a Washington state VA facility that allegedly fudged suicide numbers, FoxNews.com has learned.

Sharon Helman, director of the Phoenix Veterans Affairs Health Care system, is accused with other management officials of keeping a fake waiting list that made it appear sick veterans were being treated in a timely manner -- while hiding the real list that showed up to 1,600 sick veterans were waiting months to see a physician. Rep. Jeff Miller, R-Fla., chairman of the House Committee on Veterans Affairs, said investigators have evidence that two sets of records were kept by the facility to conceal the lengthy delays in care.

She got a bonus for her efforts. I can't help but wonder did she get any blood on BHOs hands !

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 5 Sharon-helman2
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:04 am

This reminds me of a Monty Python skit:

When asked by Loesch why her group is employing armed security, Erika Soto Lamb, Communication Director for Everytown for Gun Safety said, We have armed security because other people on your side of the debate threaten our lives. I wish it werent the case, but it is.

In other words they see the necessity for them to have firearms but not the necessity of citizens having guns in the house, even tho sometimes these same citizens live great distances from the closes Law Enforcement Officer who can respond to a emergency where minutes even sometimes seconds might county.

OH, THE HYPORCICY !

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 5 PxxTzordzyo
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:51 am

How ultraliberals think: Liberals=passionate, Republicans=terrorist.
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri May 02, 2014 4:23 am

OH, THE HYPORCICY !
I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 5 PxxTzordzyo
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri May 02, 2014 4:31 am

Charlie Savage: Is there any executive power the Bush administration has claimed or exercised that you think is unconstitutional?

Barack Obama: Warrantless surveillance of American citizens, in defiance of FISA, is unlawful and unconstitutional.
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri May 02, 2014 1:59 pm

Ultraliberal agenda driven NBC, CBS Ignore Congressional Hearing on Benghazi; ABC Gives It Only 46 Seconds

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs#ixzz30WV0s4Be

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Mon May 05, 2014 12:18 pm

This week’s sob story involves the slow death in Oklahoma of a black man (Clayton Lockett) who raped, beat, tortured, twice shot, and buried alive a white woman, something Obama is trying to fan into another of his misguided Gates-Trayvon type fairytales of injustice.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/05/a_vocal_segment_of_the_right.html

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri May 09, 2014 9:15 am

Indeed, if you take out black-on-black homicide in the major cities from our so-called “blood-red streets” that Bloomberg and others claim as our emblem of “endemic gun violence” you find that something like three quarters of all gun murders disappear.

...Because our Black President won’t talk about it. Our liberal media won’t talk about it.
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri May 09, 2014 11:23 am

The next time liberals get indignant when we say they care more about criminals than the victims of crime, remember their hysterical weeping over Clayton Lockett. I refer, of course, to the vile rapist-murderer, whose execution last week is getting more press than Chris Christie's bridge scandal.

This week we will review some facts about the case that The New York Times edited out of its capacious articles on Lockett. This is the information that was not fit to print. Next week, we'll discuss the death penalty, with particular reference to Clayton Lockett.

The main category of facts you won't read about Lockett in the Times, or elsewhere in the NFM (Non-Fox Media), is what he did to his victims -- which is to say, his last four victims. It may surprise you to learn that Locket had a long felony record.

In 1999, Lockett and two confederates broke into Bobby Bornt's house to rob him. Bornt recognized Lockett as the man he had hired a few weeks earlier to cover a tattoo.

Lockett savagely beat Bornt for 15 minutes with a shotgun, as Bornt's 9-month old son wailed in the next room. The three men bound Bornt's hands together with duct tape and set about searching his home for something to steal. Indeed, Lockett pushed Bornt off the couch, complaining that he was bleeding too much into what he called "my couch."

About that time, Bornt's friend, Summer Hair, showed up to invite him to a party. The thieves pulled her inside, threw her against a wall and hit her, holding a gun to her head until she called her friend waiting in the truck outside, to tell her to come inside. That was Stephanie Neiman.

Stephanie walked in, and she, too, was beaten until she relinquished the keys to her truck. All three victims were locked in the bedroom with Bornt's infant child, while Lockett and Co. ransacked the home, pausing only to pull Hair out and gang-rape her. One of Lockett's crew orally sodomized her, then vaginally raped her. Lockett raped her vaginally, anally and orally.

Lockett directed one of his conspirators to steal a shovel from Bornt, loaded them all up in Bornt and Neiman's trucks and drove to a remote area. Lockett took Hair from one of the trucks and again raped her vaginally and orally. He returned her to the truck, where the third man forced her to perform oral sex on him.

...Lockett demanded that his victims promise not to tell the police what he had done. (He later told the police that he wanted to kill all three adult victims so his parole officer wouldn't find out he had left the county.) Bornt and Hair promised, but Stephanie would not, so he yanked her out of the truck and directed one of his confederates to start digging a grave.

Stephanie stood by the grave being dug for her for 20 minutes. Lockett shot her, but his gun jammed. So he walked back to the truck to fix it, listening to Stephanie cry, "Oh God! Please! Please!" The three men laughed at her. Then he returned and shot her again. But Stephanie was still breathing -- so Lockett told the others to bury her anyway. She coughed as dirt was heaped on her face. She was buried alive.

Lockett warned Bornt and Hair that they'd be murdered, too, if they went to the police, then drove them back to Bornt's house. Bornt and Hair reported the rapes, kidnapping and murder the next day. One of Lockett's accomplices quickly confessed and brought the cops to Stephanie's body. These facts are not contested by Lockett, who, as he wrote in a letter from prison, "told that fool" -- the district attorney -- "I did shoot that bitch."

All four adults who lived through the evening with Lockett "snitched" on him -- his two co-conspirators, as well as the two victims. (For this, he strove mightily from prison to orchestrate hits on all four of them -- letters that came in handy during his clemency appeal!)

A jury sentenced Lockett to death, but he lived for another 15 years after committing these savage crimes, during which time he was fed, housed and given medical treatment by the generous people of Oklahoma. In addition to plotting hits against the four witnesses against him, while in prison, Lockett repeatedly threatened guards, was caught with homemade weapons, destroyed prison property, and threw feces and urine at officers bringing him food.

When called to account for his attack on one prison guard, he explained, "F-ck this kangaroo court, next time it will be a knife." Four days later, he was caught with an 11-inch shank and 23-inch club in his cell. Another time, when a homemade shiv was found on Lockett, he told the officer, "You know that I could have stuck this in your f-cking heart."

Lockett was so violent that other prisoners refused to be housed in the same cell with him, even though they could be punished for their refusal.

In letters from prison, Lockett said that he planned to "put a bullet in" Bornt. He wrote to his aunt -- the mother of one of his accomplices -- warning her that his "homeboys" in prison are "waiting on him." Lockett also planned to kill his ex-girlfriend, of whom he said, "She was gone" (going to) "get done real, real bad! And she still is. Her ass better get the fucc out of Perry" (Oklahoma) "cause my little brother coming down here from San Diego and niggaz think I was crazy then wait till cuzz get here! He already on the run from New Orleans for murder."

New York Times editors may not have slept well after Lockett's execution, but Bornt, Hair and about a dozen other specific individuals surely did.

In letters to the under-sheriff, Lockett bragged about his gang affiliations, his previous crimes and his intention to murder Bornt and Hair. "Cuzz Im a California Hoover Crip!" he says. "We don't get down at all like these Hooverz from Oklahoma. Why you think so many niggaz beat cases out that way? Cause Im an assassin -- point blank!"

This is the murderer whose recent execution has thrown liberals into deep despair.
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Mon May 12, 2014 4:30 pm

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 5 XVihexS
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Thu May 15, 2014 9:42 am

Immigration officials knowingly released dozens of murderers and thousands of drunken drivers back into the U.S. in 2013, according to Obama administration statistics that could undercut the president's argument that he is trying to focus on the most serious criminals in his immigration enforcement.

Among the 36,000 immigrants whom U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement released from custody last year there were 116 with convictions for homicide, 43 for negligent manslaughter, 14 for voluntary manslaughter and one with a conviction classified by ICE as "homicide-willful kill-public official-gun."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/12/feds-released-hundreds-immigrant-murderers-drunken/#ixzz31jSLe01G

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 5 HOPEANDCHANGEMASTERCOPY
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Thu May 15, 2014 7:56 pm

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 5 Belong
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sat May 17, 2014 2:59 pm

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 5 Benghazi_Ghost_Stevens_Harry_Reid
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Tue May 20, 2014 1:37 pm

Obama On Veterans’ Care In 2012: “We Will Not Rest… Until We Get This Right”

I wonder how many times Obama has golfed since he made this statement?

This month we learned of “hidden waiting lists at a growing number of veterans’ hospitals (seven so far) — wherein dozens of veterans died while waiting months for vital treatment, and the VA covered up the lengthy wait times.”
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Thu May 22, 2014 7:51 pm

House Sends Subpoena to Eric Holder on IRS Scandal, Big Three Nets Refuse to Report

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs#ixzz32QqbRKSO

I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this: - Page 5 Original
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri May 23, 2014 4:54 pm

In a Month, TV News Gives Less Airtime to VA Scandal Than Christie Controversy Received in Four Days

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2014/05/22/month-tv-news-gives-less-airtime-va-scandal-christie-controversy-rec
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sat May 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Speaking of hundred word sentences...this guy should remember that most people are not as educated as how he would wish them to be.

Many objective studies have indicated the host of problems on campuses today: the highly disproportionate number, by very large margins, of far leftist members of university faculty, and sometimes administration; raucous and highly active leftist student groups; one sided teaching if not indoctrination in class and in texts used in many of the social sciences and in history courses; a preponderance of radical campus guest speakers; the incessant activity of radical Islamic campus organizations.
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Thu May 29, 2014 9:37 am

Double Standard: NBC Hit Bush Visit to Afghanistan as a Stunt, Promotes Obama's Trip

Eight months before the 2006 midterm election, President Bush made a “surprise” visit to Afghanistan. On the March 1, 2006 edition of the Today show, hosts Katie Couric and Matt Lauer made sure to paint Bush’s visit as a publicity stunt due to his approval rating being at an “all-time low” and the controversy surrounding a bid by a United Arab Emirates-based company to run operations at various U.S. seaports. Couric touted it as an “important symbol.” Kelly O’Donnell cited the visit with all its baggage as a “difficult stretch for the president.”

At the time, the network insisted their viewers be absolutely clear about the president’s approval rating and scandals bedeviling his administration back at home. Not only that, Today's coverage included a guest who argued that it was simply impossible to “divorce how the war is going with the perception of how President Bush is doing as president.”

Fast-forward to 2014 with the barrage of scandals haunting President Obama including Benghazi, the IRS, continuing Obamacare woes, and of course most recently, the VA scandal. President Obama has had lower approval ratings but he is not incredibly popular and his party stands to face a drubbing in the November midterms. Yet the treatment by Today was wildly different.

On Monday’s Memorial Day edition of the Today Show, White House correspondent Kristen Welker lamented that the President’s surprise visit was “overshadowed” by the “looming VA scandal.” over B-roll of the President thanking the troops.

The segment included clips of veterans spending Memorial Day in Washington, D.C., some describing the VA scandal as a “systemic” problem that’s been going on forever and brushing it off as “we all make mistakes.”

The message was clear: President Obama is trying his darndest and ultimately it's not his fault that the VA is in such shambles. He's really trying his best to fix the "systemic" problem, after all. All that was missing was Juan Williams joining in to exclaim that the trip shows the president’s going “overboard” in his support for our troops!

What a difference eight years and a Democratic commander-in-chief makes when it comes to reporting.
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next