My Weekend

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My Weekend

Post  Doc Watson on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:31 pm

precinct14 wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:with my family I drove to the airport with my family and boarded an aeroplane for Queensland!

You mean, you're a polygamist, as well as a coin-clubber? Shocked

I am not worthy.
I am very thrilled that you read my posts so closely Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 67
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: My Weekend

Post  precinct14 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:05 am

My weekends are mostly spent pondering Doc Watson's weekend reports. There's not a great deal of time for much else, although I did almost complete a 16-lane flyover one weekend, between reads, before running out of steel girder supports, and gum.
avatar
precinct14
Coming up empty from the piggy bank?

Posts : 297
Join date : 2011-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: My Weekend

Post  Lee Van Queef on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:08 pm

Doc Watson wrote:
Thanks for your support.

Glad to have you back.

Off to the wedding this weekend. drunken
avatar
Lee Van Queef

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: My Weekend

Post  Doc Watson on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:03 pm

precinct14 wrote:My weekends are mostly spent pondering Doc Watson's weekend reports. There's not a great deal of time for much else, although I did almost complete a 16-lane flyover one weekend, between reads, before running out of steel girder supports, and gum.
I hope that eventually you will find better and more interesting things to do with your weekends.
avatar
Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 67
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: My Weekend

Post  Doc Watson on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:04 pm

Clarence LeRoy Van Cleef wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:
Thanks for your support.

Glad to have you back.

Off to the wedding this weekend. drunken
I hope the wedding is good.
avatar
Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 67
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: My Weekend

Post  Lee Van Queef on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:39 am

Doc Watson wrote:
Clarence LeRoy Van Cleef wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:
Thanks for your support.

Glad to have you back.

Off to the wedding this weekend. drunken
I hope the wedding is good.

It was. Feeling pretty ropey.
avatar
Lee Van Queef

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: My Weekend

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum