all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The weekend according to precinct14

2 posters

Go down

The weekend according to precinct14 Empty The weekend according to precinct14

Post  precinct14 Mon May 23, 2011 6:42 pm

On Friday night, I went to the football by train with Mrs 14 . We had a good time. We each got through 40 cigarettes, and flicked lit matches at anyone that complained. My team lost by 112 points, but played well. On the train trip back, Mrs 14 wrecked the carriage, while I counted to ten 42000 times.

On Saturday, I did some gardening in the morning, while Mrs 14 arranged an at-home cheese dip/ wife swap party . During the afternoon I scattered strolling families to all four corners of our local shopping mall, on my 750cc Hogsbreath chopper bike. I was slower than I hoped.
Then I went with my daughter to see her parole officer, at our local tattoo salon.

Sunday morning I attended a combined service at our Methodist S & M Dungeon Club. It has no electricity, and it was very dark.
In the afternoon I did more gardening, despite light rain falling, and slipped unnoticed next door to snip the heads off our neighbour's roses.
In the evening we went out to dinner to farewell some friends who are going to England for 3 months, and left them with the bill, to return home, and break into our other neighbour's garage for a crate of super-strength lager.
precinct14
precinct14
Coming up empty from the piggy bank?

Back to top Go down

The weekend according to precinct14 Empty Re: The weekend according to precinct14

Post  precinct14 Mon May 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Strawberry Jam wrote:Well, I sure hope Mrs 14 had a good book on her.

She can't read, but can still enjoy flicking through her 'Hanging, Drawing & Quartering Through the Ages' picture book.
precinct14
precinct14

Back to top Go down

The weekend according to precinct14 Empty Re: The weekend according to precinct14

Post  Dick Fitzwell Tue May 24, 2011 1:52 am

Funny you mention it because On Friday night, I went to the football by train with Mrs 14 . We had a good time. We each got through 40 cigarettes, and flicked lit matches at anyone that complained. My team lost by 112 points, but played well. On the train trip back, Mrs 14 wrecked the carriage, while I counted to ten 42000 times.

On Saturday, I did some gardening in the morning, while Mrs 14 arranged an at-home cheese dip/ wife swap party . During the afternoon I scattered strolling families to all four corners of our local shopping mall, on my 750cc Hogsbreath chopper bike. I was slower than I hoped.
Then I went with my daughter to see her parole officer, at our local tattoo salon.

Sunday morning I attended a combined service at our Methodist S & M Dungeon Club. It has no electricity, and it was very dark.
In the afternoon I did more gardening, despite light rain falling, and slipped unnoticed next door to snip the heads off our neighbour's roses.
In the evening we went out to dinner to farewell some friends who are going to England for 3 months, and left them with the bill, to return home, and break into our other neighbour's garage for a crate of super-strength lager.

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Post  precinct14 Tue May 24, 2011 2:26 am

Strawberry Jam wrote:Awww, that's sweet. study

What's your daughter on parole for? And have you got more children? The weekend according to precinct14 2486224328 The weekend according to precinct14 2486224328 The weekend according to precinct14 2486224328

Hemlock is on parole for sending gift-wrapped 'nasty things' to six of her teachers. We have another daughter, Guinevere, who spends an inordinate amount of time in our Tyrolean-style cellar.
precinct14
precinct14

Back to top Go down

Post  precinct14 Tue May 24, 2011 2:37 am

Paladin wrote:Funny you mention it because On Friday night, I went to the football by train with Mrs 14 . We had a good time. We each got through 40 cigarettes, and flicked lit matches at anyone that complained. My team lost by 112 points, but played well. On the train trip back, Mrs 14 wrecked the carriage, while I counted to ten 42000 times.

It's always nice to be able to bridge very wet oceans, and share similar wives and experiences.
precinct14
precinct14

Back to top Go down

Post  precinct14 Tue May 24, 2011 5:39 am

Strawberry Jam wrote:
precinct14 wrote:We have another daughter, Guinevere, who spends an inordinate amount of time in our Tyrolean-style cellar.
I hope she doesn't yodel. affraid

Only on 'Muzzle Off' Leap New Year's Eves. The weekend according to precinct14 4242210477
precinct14
precinct14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 25, 2011 12:14 am

Sounds like a lovely time was had by all Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down