all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maps and charts

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Maps and charts - Page 3 Empty Re: Maps and charts

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 4:59 pm

I vaguely remember reading something that suggested (or made me think) that the places of power in Austrlia were located where the tectonic plates didn't quite meet. I think there are three large plates involved. One of the gaps runs abot 50 miles across the underneath of where I live. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 5:00 pm

blue moon wrote:I vaguely remember reading something that suggested (or made me think) that the places of power in Australia were located on the surface of where the tectonic plates didn't quite meet. I think there are three large plates involved. One of the gaps runs abot 50 miles across the underneath of where I live. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Sun May 27, 2012 5:02 pm

blue moon wrote:(I'd got the impression they were places of a sort of emanatory power.)

Mad though it might appear, I've come to the conclusion that my workplace (Aldgate Tube station, London) is a "sick" piece of ground.

I've mentioned elsewhere the 1666 Bubonic Plague pit on which it was partially constructed, the boneyard of a thousand Bedlamites unearthed by archaeologists futher along Houndsditch, its bombing by the Luftwaffe in WWII and by Islamist terrorists in 2005.

The place is absolutely freezing, even on a Summer day.

And surely one railway junction can't statistically experience the number of service problems we do?

Like a bat out of hell, I'm out of there.

eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 5:03 pm

just looked at a map...it's not 'tectonic plates'. (isn't google a tool? geek )
Will have to check assumption.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 5:07 pm

Mad though it might appear, I've come to the conclusion that my workplace (Aldgate Tube station, London) is a "sick" piece of ground.

I've mentioned elsewhere the 1666 Bubonic Plague pit on which it was partially constructed, the boneyard of a thousand Bedlamites unearthed by archaeologists futher along Houndsditch, its bombing by the Luftwaffe in WWII and by Islamist terrorists in 2005.

The place is absolutely freezing, even on a Summer day.
I wonder if the residue from places of screaming horror is different from the emanations from intrinsic places of power, eddie?

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Sun May 27, 2012 5:09 pm

eddie wrote:I've come to the conclusion that my workplace (Aldgate Tube station, London) is a "sick" piece of ground.

The Amityville Horror, it transpired, was NOT "based on a true story" as the movie hype implied:

Maps and charts - Page 3 Amityville_house

...but that's not to say that something unpleasant isn't happening at Aldgate Tube station. Shocked
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Sun May 27, 2012 5:15 pm

blue moon wrote:I wonder if the residue from places of screaming horror is different from the emanations from intrinsic places of power, eddie?

My (completely uninformed) guess is that earth magnetism is at the bottom of this, influencing both the 'screaming horror' that might take place on a particular piece of ground and the more benign vibes one experiences in other places.
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 5:19 pm

Maps and charts - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPEw8-RuOaMEplPyHfvUzwJWr37adhDl9KaHxI62kBM7WVtJ_q affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Sun May 27, 2012 5:20 pm

eddie wrote:the more benign vibes one experiences in other places.

Crouch End in North London:

Maps and charts - Page 3 800px-Crouch_End_20_Sept_2011

...a location so benign that exotic birds sing in the hedges and Bob Dylan recorded at Dave Stewart's Crouch End studio.
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 5:20 pm

eddie wrote:
blue moon wrote:I wonder if the residue from places of screaming horror is different from the emanations from intrinsic places of power, eddie?

My (completely uninformed) guess is that earth magnetism is at the bottom of this, influencing both the 'screaming horror' that might take place on a particular piece of ground and the more benign vibes one experiences in other places.
That's a satisfying answer thanks eddie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3