all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multivision Programme I Last Eye-gested

+12
retrato hablado
glue moon
specialman
LaRue
Dick Fitzwell
sil
Lee Van Queef
ISN
Nah Ville Sky Chick
felix
eddie
precinct14
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Multivision Programme I Last Eye-gested - Page 2 Empty Re: Multivision Programme I Last Eye-gested

Post  Lee Van Queef Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:55 am

Doc Watson wrote:
Nah Ville Sky Chick wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:just flicking through channels last night ,came across a weird program called "Embarrassing Bodies !

I saw that once, it was dreadful. Was yours an Australian version or British one?
It was the British one. I hope there is not an Australian one.

So do I, Aussies are fukking ugly! Very Happy

Last edited by Simulacrum on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lee Van Queef
Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Multivision Programme I Last Eye-gested - Page 2 Empty Re: Multivision Programme I Last Eye-gested

Post  Lee Van Queef Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:57 am

Tonight I will be watching 'Angry Boys'. It's made by the same person that created and starred in the Australian mockumentary series 'Summer Heights High' - which was bloody superb and recommended to all (except those that are offended easily... well not easily actually, as it's pretty offensive).
Lee Van Queef
Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  Dick Fitzwell Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:28 am

Multivision Programme I Last Eye-gested - Page 2 Game-of-thrones1

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:14 am

Last night I watched on SBS a program called freedom riders , it was all about the battle to end segregation in America.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:15 am

Last night I watched Luther, very good!!
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Back to top Go down

Post  LaRue Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:51 am

I jumped a mile at the end! I thought he'd be in the flat.

LaRue
Suzerain Emeritus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:18 am

LaRue wrote:I jumped a mile at the end! I thought he'd be in the flat.

Me too, can't wait for next week affraid

We used to have a thread on here about Spring Heeled Jack, I will have to see if Eddie has found it?
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Back to top Go down

Post  LaRue Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:06 am

I knew who the killer was the instant I saw him. What a creep!

LaRue
Suzerain Emeritus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Simulacrum wrote:Tonight I will be watching 'Angry Boys'. It's made by the same person that created and starred in the Australian mockumentary series 'Summer Heights High' - which was bloody superb and recommended to all (except those that are offended easily... well not easily actually, as it's pretty offensive).
I saw this last night. In my humble opinion it is not as good as his previous 2 series , "We can be heroes " or S"ummer Heights High"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:26 am

Doc Watson wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:Tonight I will be watching 'Angry Boys'. It's made by the same person that created and starred in the Australian mockumentary series 'Summer Heights High' - which was bloody superb and recommended to all (except those that are offended easily... well not easily actually, as it's pretty offensive).
I saw this last night. In my humble opinion it is not as good as his previous 2 series , "We can be heroes " or S"ummer Heights High"

Yeah, not as good as Summer Heights High, although the grandma that works in the kids prison is hilarious. I haven't seen 'We can be heroes' - I'll have to check it out.
Lee Van Queef
Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  sil Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:23 am

alien

Last edited by sil on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
sil
sil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Simulacrum wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:

Yeah, not as good as Summer Heights High, although the grandma that works in the kids prison is hilarious. I haven't seen 'We can be heroes' - I'll have to check it out.
I thought the parts with the grandma were the best bits.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:13 am

Wimbledon earlier tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:30 am

Wimbledon yet again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:55 am

Doc Watson wrote:Wimbledon yet again.

You sound REALLY enthusiastic Neutral
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am

Nah Ville Sky Chick wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:Wimbledon yet again.

You sound REALLY enthusiastic Neutral
I enjoy it especially the quarter finals and beyond, however I saw it was also the previous program I had posted about and thought posting about the same program in sucessive posts was a bit strange . Mad Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:19 pm

I watched the first series of the American comedy 'Eastbound and Down' which was highly amusing. Then I watched Hugh Grant on 'Question Time', which was more enjoyable than the majority of his movies. Him and Jon Gaunt should do more work together.
Lee Van Queef
Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:21 pm

user wrote:Multivision Programme I Last Eye-gested - Page 2 32b260929a0df1ce47df21848ba394790da8aea6

Legend. Woooo.
Lee Van Queef
Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:38 pm

user wrote:

I always thot Ric Flair was lame back when he was active in the grappling circuits, but in retrospect he seems fairly mega. I guess you never really know what you have until it is retired.

I remember being furious that Flair won the Royal Rumble in 1992. The guy is awesome

Lee Van Queef
Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:24 am

user wrote:You know, the period I lost interest in Prof Grappling was when the ruthless Clan MacMahon and their WWF took over the WCW and crassly, rapidly, and awkwardly dumped the top tier WCW grapplers into the now champeen WWF. I could never fully accept shopworn WCW chestnuts such as Flair, Lexx Lugerr, or The Punjab Pistol into my Grappler League of choice.

I agree, the 'Invastion' angle was very dissapointing. I mean, where the hell was Sting?
Lee Van Queef
Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:36 am

The coronation of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on 2 June 1953. Telly? It'll never catch on.
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:14 am

Blackmail!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:19 am

It's the arts

Back to top Go down

Post  specialman Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:40 pm

user wrote:So ... then learn spanish and stop being racist ... do you know what English sounds like to speakers of the so-called Romance languages?   it sounds like "qua qua wah wah wahk"   ....  you sound like a bunch of nerdy ducks to these soulful earthy people, dont you get it
boy your ticket if you there
Multivision Programme I Last Eye-gested - Page 2 Slide_283654_2165140_free
specialman
specialman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:14 pm

Last edited by Bot Walker on Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum