all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: andy1983 I LOVE YA KID...

2 posters

Go down

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: andy1983 I LOVE YA KID... Empty PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: andy1983 I LOVE YA KID...

Post  Old Mack Sat May 07, 2011 4:02 pm

IN A CYBER HETERSEXUAL WAY...OF COURSE !

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: andy1983 I LOVE YA KID... Megaphone
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: andy1983 I LOVE YA KID... Empty Re: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: andy1983 I LOVE YA KID...

Post  Guest Sat May 07, 2011 7:02 pm

I agree he is a good person.

Back to top Go down

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: andy1983 I LOVE YA KID... Empty Re: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: andy1983 I LOVE YA KID...

Post  sil Sat May 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Yep, doc,
I envy Andy for his knowledge
but I luv him for he's good at heart I love you
(or at least he seems so Suspect hehehe)
Viva Andy!
sil
sil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 11:47 am

ANDY wrote:I'm not sure if or why I deserve an entire thread dedicated to the affection of my persona.

But many thanks for the kind words.
Mack, you know I platonically cyber-love you back - I still actually feel sorry that I once offended you and hope someday I can get your cyber-forgiveness.

I won't namedrop people I like in return because that could only lead to me forgetting essential names.
Just know that I have a sincere affection for all ATU'ers! All of you deserve to have a thread like this at least as much as I do!

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: andy1983 I LOVE YA KID... 3589738803
You are one of the best and it is well deserved.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down