all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things you wanted to say......

+12
Alouette
yoder
retrato hablado
bluebottle
blue moon
glue moon
e.g.
specialman
Old Mack
usеro
16 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 4 Empty Re: Things you wanted to say......

Post  retrato hablado Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:49 am

I was going to build a wall of Areces but failed

retrato hablado

Back to top Go down

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 4 Empty Re: Things you wanted to say......

Post  ... Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:19 am

Last edited by Franc Leon de Farside on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  retrato hablado Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:11 am

UNA CACA MÍTICA

"marvin this is cristina, cristina this is marvin"
"you're not coming to give me a kiss?" "yes, of course" "I don't have all the day!" (marvin gives many kisses-- "that I've gained")
"Well, let's start with the joke"
"this is a man who takes his clothes to the laundry, and leaves a note in the bag that says-- use more soap with the shorts
and next day when he takes back the clean clothes he finds a note that says-- use more toilet paper with the ass"
"I knew cristina would love the joke"
"but it's not finished, this is easy, this is the joke everyone tells, but what happens next?
I heard what happened
the man didn't like that, and told himself-- they're going to know who I am
and he shat into the bag, he took the bag to the laundry, the bag with such a big shit that it caused envy to see it
I'll leave it here and see how they handle this
the laundry staff were very proffesional: they opened the bag, they found a shit, they washed the shit
so next day when the man took his bag he found it was a very clean shit
something that was a paradox, because he told himself-- god what a big shit but it's clean, you know
he arrived home and put it next to the holy communion pictures of his child
in the neighbourhood people started talking about it
he said-- it's a divine shit-- what made room for confusion
people started to explain it as if something mystic
people visited in peregrination
the man said-- well, don't take me wrong it's great, but it's shit
a woman said-- I tried a bit of it, and now I don't have varicose veins-- she said, the nasty woman
people would show up at the nap time
the man said-- I wake up very early, I cannot stay here receiving you all all day!
you see, he was getting nervous, it was understandable
and people called him sacrilegious, sacrilegious, heresy
he told himself he couldn't believe it
but believe it, believe it, things are like this
one day the inquisition staff showed up at home
he said-- I didn't know still...
yes, now we have a different name, but it's the same
and what do you want?
we've been told you're a heretic and stuff and we wanted to make a fire with you
he took a look at his diary
since, to be fair, they were very polite
he said-- well, to be burned in a fire is not suiting me
but you've been all sooo exquisite that how could I say no?
He went to the fire, the appointed day
he arrived five minutes soon"
"they didn't took him to the place?"
"they didn't pay for the underground trip either!
he arrived and there was a civil servants strike
so they couldn't burn him
but they said there were minimun services
they took a lighter and burnt one finger
but that was too little for him,
this is not serious or shit-- he said
...relating it, at the same time with the origin of this story
the circle was closed,
it was something magical, the big cosmic puzzle was fulfilled!"
"thank you very much marvin
did you like it cristina?"
"I loved it but it made me think of another jok..."
"well but you'll tell it another day"

Last edited by retrato hablado on Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

retrato hablado

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:20 am

Last edited by Franc Leon de Farside on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  retrato hablado Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:11 pm

I knew franc would love it

but you have to keep in mind it's Areces as Marvin, it's the way he talks that makes things bright

retrato hablado

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:09 am

Last edited by Franc Leon de Farside on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  retrato hablado Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:00 pm

cool killed the cool

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 4 Dd92d36e7074d7472ed8da26ea9efda4
Any resemblance to real woos, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

retrato hablado

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:12 am

Last edited by Franc Leon de Farside on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:57 am

Last edited by Franc Leon de Farside on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:53 am

Last edited by Franc Leon de Farside on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:44 am

The average human body contains enough bones to make a skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:59 pm

Last edited by Franc Leon de Farside on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:16 am

I wonder why some of us post here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:03 am

Doc Watson wrote:I wonder why some of us post here.
Maybe it keeps some occupied  affraid 

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:39 pm

Are you just figuring that out or just posting for something to do ?

I hope you've read my 100 word sentence thread BUT since you don't speak American, I'm sure you could care less about that hypocrisy.

On another note: With pride SAD SACK recalled getting 13-Article Fifteens (Company level disciplinary action) and being discharged from the Army as a E-1, the lowest rank possible. He also brags to his ultraliberal ER friends about deserting his Unit in a time of war. With a record like that how SAD SACK never did get Court Martialed is beyond me...hey wait a minute, maybe he made a deal with the CID and gave up a few of his 'buddies' that were involved in illegal activity of some sort, I've seen that happen before !
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:31 pm

Old Mack wrote:Are you just figuring that out or just posting for something to do ?

I hope you've read my 100 word sentence thread BUT since you don't speak American, I'm sure you could care less about that hypocrisy.

On another note: With pride SAD SACK recalled getting 13-Article Fifteens (Company level disciplinary action) and being discharged from the Army as a E-1, the lowest rank possible. He also brags to his ultraliberal ER friends about deserting his Unit in a time of war. With a record like that how SAD SACK never did get Court Martialed is beyond me...hey wait a minute, maybe he made a deal with the CID and gave up a few of his 'buddies' that were involved in illegal activity of some sort, I've seen that happen before !
no just wondering when I look at posts here and on other forums. Indeed I have read you thread. I understand American very well. I watch a lot of American television and have travelled over there . To me it is just another dialect of English like Australian.

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:01 pm

Doc Watson wrote:Indeed I have read you thread. I understand American very well. I watch a lot of American television and have travelled over there . To me it is just another dialect of English like Australian.

So your saying politicians and their hardcore followers in Australia are just like those found in America ?

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 4 Chimp
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:44 am

Last edited by Franc Leon de Farside on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  retrato hablado Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:47 pm

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 4 Ugandan-chimp

hawaiian chimp comes out to say goodbye as woo leaves,
woo realises he never knew about the hawaiian chimps

retrato hablado

Back to top Go down

Post  retrato hablado Thu May 01, 2014 9:12 am

Hate the world
For the world is not love

retrato hablado

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Wed May 28, 2014 1:15 pm

pinhedz wrote:I just wanna say -- if you're going to pontificate, make at least a token effort to know what you're talking about. Things you wanted to say...... - Page 4 4242516590

Hello pinz. Does 'pontificate' mean THIS pracrice?  Shocked 

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 4 020_nibbler-i-can-pontificate_100lbs-o-futurama

...and is Bob truly pontificating below, or just making a token effort at it?

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 4 1986_by_David_BaileyThings you wanted to say...... - Page 4 Caravaggiocupido01

Last edited by blue moon on Wed May 28, 2014 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Wed May 28, 2014 1:44 pm

Er...pinz....

Things you wanted to say...... - Page 4 Th?id=HN.608055820383357626&w=125&h=160&pid=1
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  yoder Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:14 pm

ah now everything is clear

yoder

Back to top Go down

Post  yoder Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:58 am

The Bajoran system
was an inhabited planetary system. This system contained fourteen planets, with Bajor being the largest, and a plasma field.
A plasma field was an energetic plasma disruption located in the Badlands. These fields were quite extensive and made starship navigation very difficult.
Plasma is a state of matter. To be more exact, plasma is an ionized gaseous state, which is commonly seen in an electrical arc. Plasma is the main energy medium used to channel power to systems via EPS conduits in almost all starships.

During the 24th century, it was a key system for the United Federation of Planets and the Dominion during the Dominion War, as it contains the Bajoran wormhole, the only stable connection to the Gamma Quadrant. (The Gamma Quadrant is the common designation for one quarter of the Milky Way Galaxy.)

"I remember when I first saw the gate of the Celestial Temple – I was on the Promenade. When it burst into view, this whirlpool of color and light, the people all around me were in awe. They said they could feel the love of the Prophets washing over them."
– Kai Winn Adami, 2375 ("Strange Bedfellows")

The Bajoran wormhole was the only stable wormhole known to exist in the Milky Way Galaxy. It was the home of extra-dimensional beings who were worshiped by the Bajorans as gods, known as the Prophets. Before the wormhole was discovered by Commander Benjamin Sisko and Lieutenant Jadzia Dax in 2369, it was considered to be a myth.

The Romulans were a humanoid race from the planet Romulus in the Alpha Quadrant. The Romulans were biological cousins of Vulcans, as they were descended from those who rejected Surak's reforms during the Time of Awakening. The Romulan Star Empire was the Romulan state and one of the major powers known in the galaxy.

yoder

Back to top Go down

Post  yoder Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:38 am

it was a poor aproach to what prophets might be like anyway, but evocative in any case

yoder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next