all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

+4
glue moon
specialman
blue moon
felix
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 2 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

Post  Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Last edited by Bot Walker on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 2 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

Post  Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:00 am

Last edited by Bot Walker on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:15 am

Last edited by Bot Walker on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:00 am

[.

Last edited by Franc Leon de Farside on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:13 am

^  lol! I knew it! You can take the doc out of the outback but you can't take the outback outta the doc! I said that. (Or was it that young feller from Mini Soda?) ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 2 4242516590 
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:42 pm

Last edited by Franc Leon de Farside on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  retrato hablado Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:49 pm

I'm not sure I understand this place, because when I do I don't

retrato hablado

Back to top Go down

Post  retrato hablado Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:57 pm

not understand, which I guess it's the right thing hahm um

retrato hablado

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:53 am

[.

Last edited by Franc Leon de Farside on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  retrato hablado Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:56 pm

pinhedz wrote:Everybody gets older
McConnauhey won't have a disruption in his time line because he knows his 10 years older self and he loves him, he's already 10 years older, and knows about his not muscled self, he's already not muscled, McConnauhey won't get old, McConnauhey flows! or as the dictionary also puts it, McConnauhey streams!

retrato hablado

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:16 am

Last edited by Franc Leon de Farside on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:58 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  retrato hablado Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:28 am

have we reached our limit in misunderstanding why we exist?

retrato hablado

Back to top Go down

Post  retrato hablado Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:32 am

^ we? speak for the pinheaded, please  Rolling Eyes 

retrato hablado

Back to top Go down

Post  retrato hablado Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:08 am

pinhedz wrote:I'm going to the movie tonight
 Exclamation 

retrato hablado

Back to top Go down

Post  retrato hablado Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:19 am

you're going to the movie  Shocked 

retrato hablado

Back to top Go down

Post  yoder Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:46 pm

pinhedz wrote:This is an excellent policy.
what are A's for then?

woo wrote:Some where along the way I lost my thinking cap
must be somewhere. Have you looked under the bed? in the toilet seat already? It might well just be on the table

yoder

Back to top Go down

Post  yoder Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:43 pm

How did it go, woo, if you did go already

my impression is succesful communication with a psychologist is about as difficult as whatever it is that must be accomplished.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 2 Predictor-test-de-grossesse-mono-1-test

Last edited by yoder on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

yoder

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:14 pm

Antonin Artaud said:

“I, myself, spent 9 years in an insane asylum and never had any suicidal tendencies, but I know that every conversation I had with a psychiatrist during the morning visit made me long to hang myself because I was aware that I could not slit his throat.”

I've consulted/conversed with two psychs in my time.
One was a brilliant old man.
The other was a beady-eyed cold fish.

blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:15 pm

...sorry to derail the thread pinz.

...stop us if you can jejejeje  pirat 
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  yoder Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:38 am

What I remember or the remaining note from when I read that Artaud Thread is he said his mistake, first, was he denied the vacuum of things (not sure what word he used or translation), that he shouldn't

yoder

Back to top Go down

Post  yoder Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:43 am

but back on topic, the movie constantly faces inescapable obstacles

yoder

Back to top Go down

Post  yoder Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:59 am

if talking to your uncle is good talk that's good. I think if you talked with someone and that brought nothing, that'd be different

(you are very American)

yoder

Back to top Go down

Post  yoder Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:01 pm

well maybe woo is not as american as an illegal

ah I knew he would ask,
just meant it for that kind of scene in movies

yoder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next