all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you listening to now?

+18
Alouette
Aladdin
glue moon
e.g.
specialman
capitán poo
usеro
usero
cosme fulanito
Otro Pinzata
AmandafromCali
blue moon
felix
senorita
this and that
22 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

What are you listening to now? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to now?

Post  this and that Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:41 am

^ that is woo
(no la líes más)

this and that

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to now? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to now?

Post  Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:00 am

Last edited by Bot Walker on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:52 am

senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:32 pm

blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Otro Pinzata Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Otro Pinzata

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:01 pm

blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  AmandafromCali Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:08 pm

mobileestateslivin wrote:

New fav song Smile I love you

Not now it sucks

AmandafromCali

Back to top Go down

Post  AmandafromCali Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:21 pm

Woo wrote:
just rennt wrote:too late. this is your new fav song by Lennon... I mean Dylan

sorry, couldn't make the video player smaller as to not see them

Hahhahahahahahah....that's a good one. Great song too. I wonder if she'll remember her mess up? I was at her place last night and Vanilla Sky was on the tube so I watched some of it with her. She asked me if I thought (she didn't know her name) Pe was attractive. Of course! She disagreed. Oi vey...

Yes I remember. So what if im not so into music and movies? I know a lot about things which are more important to me, I find it useless to retain memories of songs(artists, song titles, etc.) or movies(and actresses names) I just have no desire to recall those things and dont want them cluttering my brain.

P.s. Vanilla sky sucked and penelope cruz has(had) an awkward face. It looks like she underwent some plastic surgery since her early days, well at least she prettier now. Haha

AmandafromCali

Back to top Go down

Post  AmandafromCali Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Woo wrote:
just rennt wrote:too late. this is your new fav song by Lennon... I mean Dylan

sorry, couldn't make the video player smaller as to not see them

Hahhahahahahahah....that's a good one. Great song too. I wonder if she'll remember her mess up? I was at her place last night and Vanilla Sky was on the tube so I watched some of it with her. She asked me if I thought (she didn't know her name) Pe was attractive. Of course! She disagreed. Oi vey...

Yes I remember. So what if im not so into music and movies? I know a lot about things which are more important to me, I find it useless to retain memories of songs(artists, song titles, etc.) or movies(and actresses names) I just have no desire to recall those things and dont want them cluttering my brain.

P.s. Vanilla sky sucked and penelope cruz has(had) an awkward face. It looks like she underwent some plastic surgery since her early days, well at least she prettier now. Haha

I realize I have contsdicted myself within this post, I should not have recalled that actress or movie, I will permanently erase them from my mind as of now and free up space for more sophisticated knowledge.

-from my delirious mind.

AmandafromCali

Back to top Go down

Post  cosme fulanito Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:45 pm

Last edited by guy incognito on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
cosme fulanito
cosme fulanito

Back to top Go down

Post  cosme fulanito Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:00 am

Last edited by guy incognito on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
cosme fulanito
cosme fulanito

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:36 am

Last edited by Franc Leon de Farside on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  cosme fulanito Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:41 am

Last edited by guy incognito on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
cosme fulanito
cosme fulanito

Back to top Go down

Post  cosme fulanito Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:50 am

Last edited by guy incognito on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
cosme fulanito
cosme fulanito

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:55 am

Last edited by Franc Leon de Farside on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  cosme fulanito Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:02 am

Last edited by guy incognito on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
cosme fulanito
cosme fulanito

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:35 am

Last edited by Franc Leon de Farside on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:38 am

Last edited by Franc Leon de Farside on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  AmandafromCali Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:41 am

Woo wrote:Losttraveler? Idk, but lost cause sounds more like it. Oh, am I talking about surprise? Or am I talking about trailer?

Idk why you are bringing me into this? Well if you think I am a lost cause then i guess i will go away. But please stop referring to me as trailer....I'm still mourning her loss and its very hard for me, especially with you constantly bad mouthing her.

AmandafromCali

Back to top Go down

Post  AmandafromCali Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:47 am

Maybe this is why I am going crazy(not really) but I listen to this menu screen over and over in my car because the DVD players automatically come on when I drive and I'm always in a rush to get somewhere so I never have the chance to turn it off. So even when I turn the radio on I still here this menu screen repeating over and over again. Maybe I should go unplug the DVD player right now! Chipmunk voices are sooooo annoying! LOL

AmandafromCali

Back to top Go down

Post  AmandafromCali Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:49 am

pinhedz wrote:Sheryl Crow knows what she's talking about--she was a school teacher, you know. study

I like sheryl crow!

I really like this song!

Ok so i do like music but i dont really remember the names of songs or artists, maybe just cuz i have too much goin on to remember that kind of thing.

AmandafromCali

Back to top Go down

Post  Otro Pinzata Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:12 am

losttraveler wrote:
guy incognito wrote:shut up, I've got a lot to sew

you are in mexico working in a sweat shop aren't you...pathetic.

How racist!!

Otro Pinzata

Back to top Go down

Post  AmandafromCali Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:27 am

[quote="Woo"]
I'm guessin' mr. trailerrat no bring home the roses...now she's shotgunqueen.

Actually my husband lined the hallway with candles and the bedroom with rose petals leading to flowers AND that big box of chocolates YOU were eating out of this morning. So no i'm not angry about that. Nice try guessing though. Very Happy

AmandafromCali

Back to top Go down

Post  AmandafromCali Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:14 pm

[quote="Woo"]
AmandafromCali wrote:
Woo wrote:
I'm guessin' mr. trailerrat no bring home the roses...now she's shotgunqueen.

Actually my husband lined the hallway with candles and the bedroom with rose petals leading to flowers AND that big box of chocolates YOU were eating out of this morning. So no i'm not angry about that. Nice try guessing though. Very Happy

So you're just an angry elf then...

I'm just a happy citizen of the United States.

AmandafromCali

Back to top Go down

Post  cosme fulanito Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:27 pm

chorus: recuerdas aquella noche en la cabaña del Turmo

went to a concert of them but the only thing I remember of that night is seeing about ten people getting inside a car, trunk included cheers

What are you listening to now? - Page 5 20460399
cosme fulanito
cosme fulanito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next