all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia !

+9
Dick Fitzwell
Andy
eddie
felix
TinyMontgomery
tatiana
Lee Van Queef
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Old Mack
13 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 9 Empty Re: The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia !

Post  Old Mack Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:28 pm

I'll tell you what...I don't know how people with families make it here in America and live up to the standard they are use to now of days.

I went to The Dollar Store and The Hardware Store tonight and spent $80 just on little things. All my bills are paid for the month, I filled my truck up with gas the other day and with that trip my spending $$$ for the month is just about dryed up.

I haven't bought a new pair of jeans in over two years (I did buy a couple of cheap pairs of Walmart sweatpants), I haven't had a new pair of shoes in years (I have had new sneakers tho), Lab Rat (my squeeze) cuts my hair. In the winter time, I wear heavy flannel shirts instead of a coat...I have three different ones I change off on...they are all 5 years old. The only thing I buy new are socks and underware and I'm still always broke.

How do folks with kids pay all their bills / buy necessities and have $$$ left over for the extra necessities ?

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 9 SuperStock_1538R-46601
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 9 Empty Re: The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia !

Post  Old Mack Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:52 pm

pinhedz wrote:My mother bought me a new pair of shoes so I could look sharp for my high-school graduation.
God Bless Her...as I always sing to my mom...You Only Get One, You Only Get one !

I'll always love my Mama, she's my favorite girl
I'll always love my Mama, she brought me in this world.

Sometimes I feel so bad when I think of all the things I used to do.
How Mama used to clean somebody else's house just to buy me a new pair of shoes.

I never understood how Mama made it through the week.
When she never ever got agood night's sleep.

Talking 'bout Mam.
Talking 'bout Mama.
Talking 'bout Mama.

I'll always love my Mama, she's my favorite girl.
I'll always love my Mama, she brought me in this world.

A mother's love is so special, it's something that you can't describe.
It's the kind of love that stays with you until the day you die.

She's taught me little things, like say, "Hello and Thank you, please."
While scrubbing those floors on her bended knees.

Talking 'bout Mama !
Talking 'bout Mama !
Talking 'bout Mama !

I'll always love my Mama.
She's my favorite girl.
She brought me in this world.

I'll always love my Mama, I'll always love my Mama.

My Mama, she's my favorite girl.
She brought me in this world.

I'll always love my Mama, I'll always love my Mama, I'll always love my Mama !
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:57 pm

San Franfrazzled: Once-in-a-lifetime picture of lightning striking iconic bridge

An incredible eight bolts struck the Bay Bridge in San Francisco last night which was captured in this incredible shot by photographer Phil McGrew, who took the photo through the rain-soaked window of his apartment.

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 9 Article-2129246-1294184D000005DC-399_636x385
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:29 pm

"I am a weasel, a traitor, a sellout & every bad word you can throw at me," Joe Muto

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 9 Joe-muto-fox-news1-1
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Obama hugs a Holocaust survivor as he simultaneously puts a Reelect Obama bumper sticker on his back.

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 9 610x-231
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:55 am

^ Photoshock (TM)! Horror!!
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:34 pm

How ya like this one...could you imagine if that was George Bush...the New York Time would have put out a special edition:

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 9 Obamabike
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:22 am

Mackaters...Lab Rat and I are watching Braking Bad and I had to take a break.

Sometimes it gets to intense for me...gives me flash backs from my addiction !

Well I guess that 'shooting gallery' scene has passed by now...I'll get Lab Rat to fill me in.

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 9 Breaking%2Bbad%2Bimage
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sun May 06, 2012 4:30 am

Great story here :

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Wed May 09, 2012 3:08 pm

I think I should have made this into a thread !
Old Mack wrote:After reading this in the Philly newspaper...I think I'm going to try and get me a J O B as a reporter:
NEW UPDATE...copied directly from the article as it is posted:

The witness says the worker either jumped or fell to the ground before the beam pinned him. “The worker either jumped or fell to the ground, and the beam fell onto the worker, pinning him to the ground,” Boulder Police spokeswoman Kim Kobel said.

END OF UPDATE

These back to back sentences are either very poor writting or terrible editing.
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Mon May 14, 2012 1:24 pm

When I was in Liverpool I asked a old guy if he knew the Beatles. He told me yeah...that he lent Ringo 10 pounds back in the 60's and never got it back.

"A few years later, he gets elected president. So I sends him a real nice letter asking for my bong back. Next thing I know, like a day later, I got two Secret Service guys at my doorstep telling me it'd be best if I kept my MOFO'n mouth shut.

I did for a while, but fact is, I want my damn bong back. That was a classic and it's worth big bucks now. They don't even make Tokemaster bongs anymore! So tell Barry he better make good on it, plus that dime bag, or I'm going to The Washington Post!
" Ernie "Spliff" Pipebladder
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Thu May 24, 2012 9:02 pm

I think I should have made this into a thread !
Old Mack wrote:After reading this in the Philly newspaper...I think I'm going to try and get me a J O B as a reporter:
NEW UPDATE:

Are Republicans to blame for Washington’s problems? By Amy Walter, Rick Klein, Sara Just & Sherisse Pham

Scholar Norman Ornstein is pointing fingers in a new book, "It's Even Worse Than It Looks," co-authored with Thomas Mann. Congress is partisan and polarizing, and one party, said Ornstein, bears the brunt of the blame. "I wouldn't say it's all Republicans," said Ornstein, "it's 80-20 at this point. When you look at the data, including voting records ... the Democrats have moved left, to probably their own 25 yard line. President Obama's probably around the 40," said the American Enterprise Institute scholar. "The Republicans have moved behind their own goal post."

END OF UPDATE

It took 4 ultraliberals to write that...I wonder if they were burning the midnight oil to have it ready for their Yahoo deadline !
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:37 am

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 9 Bush-obama-11-11-08
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:23 am

Remember when you had to wait for the TV to warm up ?

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 9 Televisiontvset
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:31 am

Should I have added 5 minutes to my post ?

Just the same thank you pinhedz for your interest in my thread...I'm sending you a I post @ Codename: Mackadamia ! bumper sticker, which by the way is 100% American made. It will be in tonights mail.

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:41 am

Old Mack wrote:Should I have added 5 minutes to my post ?

Just the same thank you pinhedz for your interest in my thread...I'm sending you a I post @ Codename: Mackadamia ! bumper sticker, which by the way is 100% American made. It will be in tonights mail.

No need for 5 minutes, Mack - I do believe the pinhed is one of those - few - strange folks who don't [gasp!] have a telly. How he spends his time between work and sleep - well it's a mystery to me! affraid cat clown

Never mind though, he seems a well adjusted individual, don't you think?
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:04 pm

felix wrote:No need for 5 minutes, Mack - I do believe the pinhed is one of those - few - strange folks who don't [gasp!] have a telly.
I have a TV but don't have cable / satelite...everything we watch is on DVD. They kept rasing my bill and wouldn't answer my letters when I asked why. So I wrote them a letter and told them shut it the F%^$ off. I was getting sick of it...same shows over and over. All I basically watched was Fox News and MSNBC /CNN sometimes. I can live without it ! I do miss the MLB Channel (baseball) and March Madness tho.

One of these days I'm going to start a thread entitled My Fathers First TV Remote ! and put my picture up when I was a kid.
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:41 pm

Lab Rat (my squeeze) and I watch Braking Bad every Sunday night on DVD. (movies on Friday / Saturday night)

As a matter of fact, I was just looking at Saul Goodmans website: http://www.bettercallsaul.com/testimonials.php

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 9 4
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:21 am

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 9 SaulGoodman
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:39 am

Remember the old days when a 1%er was a 1%er ???

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 9 EasyRider_1920x1080_poster
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:24 pm

FOR THOSE OF YOU'SE WHO THOUGHT THEY'VE HEARD IT ALL !

Police: Teaneck man pulled gun on neighbor for farting

TEANECK, NJ — An elderly man was arrested Monday night after a neighbor's fart allegedly drove him to threaten him with a gun, police said. Daniel Collins, 72, had been involved in an ongoing dispute with the unidentified neighbor for some time, Det. Lt. Andrew McGurr told NJ.com. The neighbor told officers that Collins pointed a revolver at him in the vestibule of their apartment building at 694 Cedar Lane at around 9:25 p.m.

Collins said he confronted the man after hearing him pass gas in front of his apartment door, but denied threatening him with a gun. He consented to a search, and officers recovered a .32 caliber revolver from his vehicle. He was arrested and charged with aggravated assault, possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose, unlawful possession of a firearm and making terroristic threats.

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 9 11237668-large

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:47 pm

A guy is driving around the back wood and sees a sign in front of a broken down shanty-style house: 'Talking Dog For Sale 'He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the backyard. The guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there.

'You really talk?' the guy asks the dog...'yep,' the dog replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says 'So, what's your story?' The dog looks up and says, 'Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young, I knew I wanted to help my country. In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.'

'I was one of their most valuable spies for years but all that traveling wore me out. I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to get a transfer to something a little easier. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some security work, wandering near suspicious characters and just listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals and now I'm just retired.'

The guy is amazed, so he goes back and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

'Ten dollars,' the owner says.

'Ten dollars, this dog is amazing! With all that he has accomplished, why on earth are you selling him so cheap?'

'Because he's a Bullshitter. He's never been out of the yard.'
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:14 pm

My friend had one of these he sold for $500 arround 1976ish...man I'd like to have bought it.

Man finds Philly stolen car 42 years later on eBay By Sam Wood PROFIT DRIVEN PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER STAFF WRITER

It's not often that Philadelphia police are called to jump-start a stolen auto case. Especially one four decades old. But thanks to their efforts, a Texas man has recovered a treasured convertible stolen in Philadelphia nearly 42 years ago. Bob Russell never gave up hope that his stolen 1967 Austin Healey would be found one day.

Russell was a graduate student at Temple University in 1970 when he parked the English roadster at an apartment complex after a date with his future wife. When he went out to the lot the next morning, the Austin was gone. Because he was a cash-strapped student, it was a double whammy. He had liability, but no theft insurance. For more than four decades, Russell searched for the cream-colored convertible. And this year, against all odds, he found it.

According to the Dallas Morning News, Russell was trawling eBay, the Internet sales website, when he spotted his hot car listed for auction by a Los Angeles car dealer. The final bid on the Austin stood at $19,700, which, Russell told the Morning News, did not meet the reserve price. The listed VIN matched his beloved Austin. Russell, now living near Dallas, still possessed the original title and set of keys. The only thing he didn't have was the original stolen auto report.

Russell told the newspaper he called the dealer. "I hate to sound indelicate," Russell told the dealer, "but you're selling a stolen car." The dealer offered to sell it back to him for $24,000. Russell called Los Angeles police. Their hands were tied. There was no record in the national database. They couldn't recover the Austin unless it was listed as an active stolen car. Technically, it wasn't. So Russell called Philadelphia Police.

But what police department keeps stolen auto reports for 42 years? And even if the report could be located, would it have to be tallied up in this year's crime stats? The prognosis did not look good. Fortunately, Philadelphia cops love a good puzzle. "We had to make sure we did everything right," said Det. Walt Bielski of major crimes.

Though there was no computer record, Deborah Sanborn in the department's PCIC unit found an old teletype reporting the theft of the roadster. Lt. Fred McQuiggan, head of the Police Integrated Information Network, discovered the VIN had been entered incorrectly into the FBI's computerized files. After straightening that out, he found a way to relist the car as hot without it appearing to be a new incident.

"McQuiggan is the guy who really helped push this through," Bielski said. "He's a flexible and smart problem solver." The L.A. County Sheriff's office could now impound the car. In mid-June, Russell and his wife drove to California, paid $600 in impoundment fees, and took possession of the Austin. Russell, who heaped praise on Philly police for their efforts, plans to restore the car to its former glory.

"It's a bit of a relief," Russell told the Morning News about his ordeal. "Nothing's ever linear - you're up, you're down, you're being whipsawed back and forth, and suddenly it's over."

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 9 Austin-healey-3000-mk-iii

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:32 am

Bob Dylan, 'History Detectives' dispute ownership of historic electric guitar

Bob Dylan and historians at PBS are in a dispute over the whereabouts of an electric guitar that the singer plugged in at the Newport Folk Festival in 1965, quite possibly the most historic single instrument in rock `n' roll.

Read the rest of the article here...it is pretty good: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/07/12/ownership-bob-dylan-historic-guitar-in-dispute/#ixzz20uiZ1iGv

Dylan’s Guitars by Eyolf Østrem relying heavily on input from Peter Stone Brown and Paul Hostetter

http://dylanchords.info/professors/dylans_guitars.htm

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 9 Bob-Dylan-plays-a-Fender--007
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:39 am

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 9 437x

I love the game...I beat a guy the other day who once beat a 1900, in his defense he was rusty but that is still saying something !
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next