all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia !

+9
Dick Fitzwell
Andy
eddie
felix
TinyMontgomery
tatiana
Lee Van Queef
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Old Mack
13 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 14 Empty Re: The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia !

Post  Old Mack Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:20 pm

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 14 10013861_10152046603232005_1103882899_n
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 14 Empty Re: The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia !

Post  Old Mack Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:26 pm

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:01 pm

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 14 1926730_10200757998951207_1802942901_n
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebottle Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:17 am

That looks like Henry Crun and Minnie Bannister must have looked when they were young which was a long time ago according to my friend Eccles...
bluebottle
bluebottle

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:47 am

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 14 Anigif_enhanced-12741-1395935927-24
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:28 pm

I forgot to add:...Here comes a Fox News reporter !
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:20 pm

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri May 02, 2014 1:29 pm

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 14 SUB-NAACP-master675
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sat May 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Interesting BUT did he have to say Rush / Glen Beck ?

Observing ultraliberal behavior is at the heart of everything Old Mack post.

But in the mean time...on a TV she bought at Walmart, (where Glen Beck once worked [but of course not at minimum wage] when he was in College, the same one Tim Tebow thought about going to) Sarah Palin simultaneously watched MSNBC on how the REPUBS were completely to blame for every thing wrong with the Government, CNN about the Trayvon Martin injustice and Fox News about East Jerusalem (but there was no mention of global warming disproportionately caused by Israel and the effect it has on the peace loving Palestinian people); while she read a article on gun control (and day dreamed about what has a greater impact...same sex marriage or the Republican war on women) as she ate a Chick-Fil-A sandwich...washing it down with a 64 oz Coke, that she bought at a Koch Brothers franchise, right next to the Catholic Church (where the local Tea Party meets to discuss keeping minorities down, the illegal immigrant problem, Obama not being born in America, assinating Sandra Flunke and the war in Iraq that Haliburton started) which was built where a old growth forest use to be, that the Red Skins used for burying their dead and as a center for redistributing their wealth until White Christian European males (who Mitt Romney is a direct descendant of) came and stole their land...planting it with genetically altered crops and polluted it and never paid enough taxes on it because they are the greedy rich who take advantage of the Bush tax cuts and hoping they could some day build a prison there to warehouse inmates that racist cops rail roaded, all the while...Miley Cyrus in a outrageously sheer pair of pants...(without any underwear on) danced on Ronald Reagan's grave, as Occupy Wall Street protesters chanted and burned an American flag that was made in China as Al Sharpton yelled (in the heart of KKK country) at Ted Nugent 'we wanta get paid for slavery even tho it ended 150 years ago.'
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:39 pm

In the time of my confession, in the hour of my deepest need
When the pool of tears beneath my feet flood every newborn seed
There’s a dyin’ voice within me reaching out somewhere
Toiling in the danger and in the morals of despair

Don’t have the inclination to look back on any mistake
Like Cain, I now behold this chain of events that I must break
In the fury of the moment I can see the Master’s hand
In every leaf that trembles, in every grain of sand

Oh, the flowers of indulgence and the weeds of yesteryear
Like criminals, they have choked the breath of conscience and good cheer
The sun beat down upon the steps of time to light the way
To ease the pain of idleness and the memory of decay

I gaze into the doorway of temptation’s angry flame
And every time I pass that way I always hear my name
Then onward in my journey I come to understand
That every hair is numbered like every grain of sand

I have gone from rags to riches in the sorrow of the night
In the violence of a summer’s dream, in the chill of a wintry light
In the bitter dance of loneliness fading into space
In the broken mirror of innocence on each forgotten face

I hear the ancient footsteps like the motion of the sea
Sometimes I turn, there’s someone there, other times it’s only me
I am hanging in the balance of the reality of man
Like every sparrow falling, like every grain of sand

Copyright © 1981 by Special Rider Music
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:13 pm

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:42 pm

$150 for the complete series...I'd really like to get it BUT it's to rich for my blood.

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 14 81j8w78GFnL._SL1500_
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:31 pm

CAN'T BELIEVE IN THIS DAY (AP) WOULD USE THIS PICTURE IN A UNRELATED STORY !

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 14 2d28bbb5dabc221e5c0f6a70670014a6
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:13 pm

Gone but not forgotten !

Other witnesses have come forward to dispute the police department’s version of events and the video evidence.
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:12 pm

(Tell Tale Signs plays in the background)

Pinner...WATZ UP ?

I didn't abandon you'se. My PC sorta crashed and when I got a new one I couldn't find this site, despite numerous attempts. Luckily I stumbled across it on night.
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:57 pm

I can't believe that stuff is going on.

Can't believe Russia would flex their muscles, even tho it is so slight.
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:13 pm

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 14 Booter
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:16 pm

FCC chumpie that is refusing to testify before Congress on Net Neutrality.

Old Mack wrote:The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 14 Booter
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:35 am

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 14 Giphy
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:22 pm

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:43 pm

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:09 am

The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia ! - Page 14 Liberal-logic-101-1541-500x416
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14