The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  Doc Watson on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:22 am

Let us remember this is not a thread about my posts , it is a thread about a very talented singer who sadly died far too young.

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 66
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  tatiana on Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:04 pm

[quote="Doc Watson"]
Nah Ville Sky Chick wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:
Nah Ville Sky Chick wrote:^^

You really are a complete idiot clown

"She was simply an alclholic and drug addict who had no idea of her own worth or how to cure herself.. "

What's that if not a judgement.
Thank you for your assesment and judgement of me as I said I was just reporting and summarising journalist's comments about what had happened the particular one you have chosen to comment on was actually made by Tanya Gold a London based free lance journalist.

If you are quoting someone else try putting quotes around the sentence and crediting the person, that way I wouldn't have assumed it was your very own work.[/quote
I did , you were so keen to bag me you did not check.


Nash, we need a 'strangling another person' smilie.......


I love you

tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Posts : 1154
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 57
Location : Here & Now

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:24 pm

Doc Watson wrote:Let us remember this is not a thread about my posts , it is a thread about a very talented singer who sadly died far too young.

NO, now it is all about you. I love the way you edited that post, problem is you had already been quoted. Suspect

Would you like to be banned? I am happy to oblige, because I still think you are a fake and contribute absolutely nothing to this site, whatsoever. tongue

_________________
"Celine Dion and Oprah have given more to the world than any living member of the british royal family." - Captain Hi-Top

Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  felix on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:16 pm

[quote="Doc Watson"]
Nah Ville Sky Chick wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:
Nah Ville Sky Chick wrote:^^

You really are a complete idiot clown

"She was simply an alclholic and drug addict who had no idea of her own worth or how to cure herself.. "

What's that if not a judgement.
Thank you for your assesment and judgement of me as I said I was just reporting and summarising journalist's comments about what had happened the particular one you have chosen to comment on was actually made by Tanya Gold a London based free lance journalist.

If you are quoting someone else try putting quotes around the sentence and crediting the person, that way I wouldn't have assumed it was your very own work.[/quote
I did , you were so keen to bag me you did not check.
Classic. Quote of the year monkey . What was the point of that brazen lie? Emu being ironic? jocolor

Sleep Sleep Carry on No scratch geek . Sleep Sleep

felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Posts : 831
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : see the chicken?

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  tatiana on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:23 pm

Miss Winehouse & Sir Michael


tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Posts : 1154
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 57
Location : Here & Now

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  tatiana on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:29 pm

Nah Ville Sky Chick wrote: I love the way you edited that post, problem is you had already been quoted. Suspect

tongue

Nash,
he did exactly the same thing to me, and i was calling him on it in one of my last posts, just before ATU (the first one) imploded......

EMU.
same, same...

tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Posts : 1154
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 57
Location : Here & Now

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  tatiana on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:31 pm

Miss Winehouse and Mr Jagger....



love her or not, she is the one who is the centre of the Stones attention, and that has to be a good thing....

tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Posts : 1154
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 57
Location : Here & Now

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  Lee Van Queef on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:45 pm

To be fair, presuming she died through drugs or alcahol is surely just a common-sense guess? And I agree Doc, all this 'dying at 27 club' crap is nonsense and belittles her death.

Lee Van Queef

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:01 pm

tatiana wrote:Miss Winehouse and Mr Jagger....



love her or not, she is the one who is the centre of the Stones attention, and that has to be a good thing....

Hadn't seen that before, very good. Mick and Amy sound great together!!

_________________
"Celine Dion and Oprah have given more to the world than any living member of the british royal family." - Captain Hi-Top

Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  tatiana on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:05 pm

Nah Ville Sky Chick wrote:Hadn't seen that before, very good. Mick and Amy sound great together!!

she has her eyes on him throughout most of the song, lucky girl

tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Posts : 1154
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 57
Location : Here & Now

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  Doc Watson on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:42 am

Clarence LeRoy Van Cleef wrote:To be fair, presuming she died through drugs or alcahol is surely just a common-sense guess? And I agree Doc, all this 'dying at 27 club' crap is nonsense and belittles her death.
Thank you . I just hope that there is some unreleased material that is so good that when released it will remind people how great she was.

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 66
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  Lee Van Queef on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:33 am

Doc Watson wrote:
Thank you . I just hope that there is some unreleased material that is so good that when released it will remind people how great she was.

You're obviously a glass half full kind of guy. My initial reaction is to hope that no further stuff is released. Posthumous albums can often consist of everything the musician ever did, including their farts.

Lee Van Queef

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  TinyMontgomery on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:30 am

Laughing

Seriously, I'd probably buy an album's worth of Amy Winehouse's farts if only to piss off unwanted guests...

TinyMontgomery

Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  woo on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:55 am

ste


Last edited by Henry Wookai on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total

woo

Posts : 2294
Join date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  pinhedz on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:26 am

Clarence LeRoy Van Cleef wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:
Thank you . I just hope that there is some unreleased material that is so good that when released it will remind people how great she was.

You're obviously a glass half full kind of guy. My initial reaction is to hope that no further stuff is released. Posthumous albums can often consist of everything the musician ever did, including their farts.
There could be a first class album ready to go--more ready than Janis Joplin's opus posthumous.

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Posts : 11539
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : DC

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  eddie on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:26 pm



Amy Winehouse's Camden Square tribute signs stolen by thieves

Four of the Camden Square signs covered in moving tribute messages for the late Amy Winehouse have been stolen by thieves overnight.

There are plans to open her former house in Camden Square as a Rehab clinic.

eddie
The Gap Minder

Posts : 7840
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 60
Location : Desert Island

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  eddie on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:30 pm

Woo wrote:I've played the album 'Back to Black' over and over since hearing the news

Back to Black has gone to Number One in the UK album charts.

I think I'll splash out on a copy myself.

eddie
The Gap Minder

Posts : 7840
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 60
Location : Desert Island

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  tatiana on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:15 pm

Woo wrote:I've played the album 'Back to Black' over and over since hearing the news. What a terrible loss. I remember it was late '06 or early '07 when I heard Rehad song on the radio. Then I heard 'Back to Black' and I had to have the album without hearing some of the other songs first. What a voice. A voice that I'd like to sleep with.

I'd say more...


"For why
Will man lament the state he should envie?
To have so soon scap'd worlds and fleshes rage,
And, if no other miserie, yet age?"

Ben Jonson....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_My_First_Sonne


embedded and won't play. Basketball

i'll look at youtube and find it

tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Posts : 1154
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 57
Location : Here & Now

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  tatiana on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:18 pm

eddie wrote:

Amy Winehouse's Camden Square tribute signs stolen by thieves

Four of the Camden Square signs covered in moving tribute messages for the late Amy Winehouse have been stolen by thieves overnight.

There are plans to open her former house in Camden Square as a Rehab clinic.


some people just cannot keep their thieving fingers to themselves..... scratch


what a great idea - about the rehab clinic.

tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Posts : 1154
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 57
Location : Here & Now

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:54 am

eddie wrote:
Woo wrote:I've played the album 'Back to Black' over and over since hearing the news

Back to Black has gone to Number One in the UK album charts.

I think I'll splash out on a copy myself.

Oh do, you won't be disappointed. Only problem is if you are a little fragile on the LUV front, it may be a bit much. I think she wrote it when she spit up with Blakey affraid

_________________
"Celine Dion and Oprah have given more to the world than any living member of the british royal family." - Captain Hi-Top

Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  eddie on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:13 am

Nah Ville Sky Chick wrote:Only problem is if you are a little fragile on the LUV front, it may be a bit much. I think she wrote it when she spit up with Blakey affraid

affraid affraid affraid

eddie
The Gap Minder

Posts : 7840
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 60
Location : Desert Island

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:30 am



Not this Blakey affraid

_________________
"Celine Dion and Oprah have given more to the world than any living member of the british royal family." - Captain Hi-Top

Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  eddie on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:40 am

^ lol!

eddie
The Gap Minder

Posts : 7840
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 60
Location : Desert Island

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  Yakima Canutt on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:09 am




Yakima Canutt

Posts : 7861
Join date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  eddie on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:17 am

Winehouse inquest papers mix-up
Press Association


There was a mix-up over papers relating to Amy Winehouse's inquest, police say.

Information relating to the inquest into the death of singer Amy Winehouse was sent to the wrong address, police have admitted.

Police were informed on Friday that material concerning Winehouse had been delivered to the wrong property. It was later handed in at a police station in north London.

Scotland Yard said: "Police were informed on Friday October 21 that material relating to a forthcoming inquest may have been delivered to an incorrect address.

"That Friday evening the material was handed in to a police station in north London.

"Inquiries are now under way to establish the full circumstances of this matter."

The Back to Black singer was found dead at her flat in north London on July 23. Because of her very public battles with drink and drugs, news of her death was quickly followed by suggestions it could be related to one or the other but toxicology results showed there were no illegal substances in her body when she died.

A family statement said: "Toxicology results returned to the Winehouse family by authorities have confirmed that there were no illegal substances in Amy's system at the time of her death

"Results indicate that alcohol was present but it cannot be determined as yet if it played a role in her death."

An initial post-mortem examination proved inconclusive and an inquest was opened and adjourned with no cause of death given for the 27-year-old star.

The inquest into her death is due to be reopened at St Pancras Coroners Court in London on Wednesday.

eddie
The Gap Minder

Posts : 7840
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 60
Location : Desert Island

Back to top Go down

Re: The continuing adventures of Amy Winehouse

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:38 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum