all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things someone else just wanted to say......

2 posters

Go down

Things someone else just wanted to say...... Empty Re: Things someone else just wanted to say......

Post  Guest Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:23 am

Last edited by d e on Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Things someone else just wanted to say...... Empty Re: Things someone else just wanted to say......

Post  Guest Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:07 pm

Last edited by d e on Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:51 pm

not discussing what they say, what's the problem with the word discover? You can't discover something that doesn't exist already, and things are discovered by/FOR some people. In this case for the europeans of the time.

I see thing is they thought they were THE people of the time

Back to top Go down

Post  fiberNz Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:18 am

Or should i ask, what's new Uzi?
fiberNz
fiberNz

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3561848/

Back to top Go down

Post  fiberNz Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:26 am

You know once upon a time i thought i could be like you. To truly harness the power of immaculate forum posting and become a master. To reach a degree of transcendence so great that each post or joke would land perfectly. Everytime someone would see my name or avatar, they'd know a raging storm of humour and pertinency was approaching. How young and foolish of me to ever mistake my place on this earth. There can only be one. I think you've existed forever and will continue on long after we're gone.
fiberNz
fiberNz

Back to top Go down

Post  fiberNz Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:35 am

Wow...midi-chlorians. It all makes sense now, that's all i needed to hear. Nothing will stand in my way...I will finish what you started.
fiberNz
fiberNz

Back to top Go down

Post  Finfinfunnyfan Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:55 pm

Finfinfunnyfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down