Things someone else just wanted to say......

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things someone else just wanted to say......

Post  Yakima Canutt on October 8th 2015, 11:57 pm

A gated community. A city that is becoming uniformly wealthy, out of reach and out of touch. Too much reclaimed wood. Too many high-backed chairs. Teardrop light fixtures, everywhere. Soulless where there used to be a soul. Blank screens where there used to be imagination…Some shitty tapas place called Bask (get it, it’s Basque!) where there used to be Clown Alley. Whatever it is, San Francisco (and its football team) is fucking terrible, but not yet beyond repair.

There’s a moment in Alex Pelosi’s compelling new HBO doc San Francisco 2.0 when the camera pans over to the crumbling concrete-and-rebar remains of Candlestick Park. Like a spaceship that crash-landed decades ago and has been marveled at, pulled apart and now ignored—the stadia sits there slowly merging once more with the horizon.

A resident of neighboring Hunter’s Point—a woman who is one of the thousands of long-time San Francisco denizens who currently faces eviction in the name of progress—laments the closing of “her” stadium. Seagulls swarm overhead like vultures as cranes remove the ramshackle homes and graffiti’d storefronts she grew up amongst. Crews work double time to replace the old with temporary-looking shelters. Ikea-ized versions of aspirational Dwell magazine-ready structures—all right angles, plate glass and “eco-friendly” composite materials.

Candlestick Park, looking every bit the dystopian scorched earth backdrop—a discarded set from a Neill Blomkamp film—was a brilliantly stark reminder of where the city is going in its continuing crusade to whitewash over the dark corners—or at least its murals. The statistics are depressing: 2,500 residences involuntarily vacated per year (and climbing.) If you click one link today, click this one for the PowerPoint on wrongful or forced eviction put together by SF’s Anti-Displacement Coalition.

The overriding concern, which former mayor Willie Brown summed up in the doc is: everything, including this generation of “young geniuses,” gets old. And nothing ages worse than technology.

Pelosi’s doc draws a parallel between the current infestation of bro coders and Valley wunderkinds and the guy with an advanced degree and thirty years work experience living in squalor in the Tenderloin as a ward of the state—no income, no prospects and no one returning his calls. Too young to retire, too old not to be discarded. Every boom has its bust and though San Francisco, like yesterday’s ingenue succumbing to Botox®, will find a way to reinvent itself—or at least plump out its lips and stick out its hips—is going to be anchored with a massive midlife crisis in less than two decades as the artisanal cocktail swilling, photos of reclaimed wood walls and chalkboard menus posting, left- or right-swiping innovators of tomorrow find themselves more bloated and outmoded than the gas guzzling car model that shares their same birth year.

A city is a fragile ecosystem and when you move out the creatures who do actual work—the beavers who engineer the dams, the egrets who build their nests… and fill the waters with young and hungry crocodiles, it’s only a matter of time before all the resource is dried up, sucked away and the carcass is discarded. And when you fuck with something so fragile as a small city’s biosphere, the real side effect—the evaporation of its delicate soul—is the only reasonable outcome.

I was reminded of this while watching the San Francisco 49ers continue their dismal march though the 2015 campaign cowering at home over the weekend to the fan-owned, still-relevant Packers. At this point, less than five weeks into the season, the once most-decorated and proud franchise in all of sports has been reduced to a child squirming in his seat refusing its vegetables.

In some ways, suffering through a 49er game is an exercise in persistence—thinking about these old 49er faithful balking at re-education made me smile. Resist! Most of Generation One: The Kezar-and-Brodie sect who happened to hitch their wagon to a winner, have died out or at least aged out of the desired demo. But there are some, perhaps I am one of them, who grew up during that gilded era and still have enough sepia-toned memory—mostly about how happy our dads were for a few hours every Sunday when the rest of life, well, was pretty much a grind—to sustain at least moderate interest. Either way, my grandfathered nostalgia and I were told to back off Warchild when that first golden shovel kissed the ground in Santa Clara to build the tax-payer and Goldman Sachs-funded Erector Set of corporate-friendly inequity in the shadow of the Google campus.

But, something else bothered me when I attempted to watch the 49ers Sunday. I realized, they’re just not interesting anymore. The glass menagerie stadium isn’t welcoming. The head coach is a pitiable slob, a patsy of Oswaldian proportions. The players are disaffected and drab. The ownership is uncharismatic and detached. There is absolutely zero there there.

Zero.

Only then I realized, that’s exactly the same feeling I have when I set foot on the familiar but completely unattainable soil of today’s San Francisco. It’s no longer The City. It’s not the fog-lined streets Herb Caen described as a woman putting on her slip and sneaking out in the pre-dawn shadows of Sunday morning. It’s not the foghorn quieting conversation over cocktail hour. It’s not finding comfort in all the similarly octagon-tiled bathroom floors of Pacific Heights. It’s not the steam rising from the manhole covers, straightening out the wrinkles in your slacks as you hit the ground running off Muni, late for a 9 a.m. Monday meeting.

It’s not that I still don’t have to swallow hard when admiring the majestic sundial shadow cast by Coit Tower over North Beach at dusk. It’s not that I can’t sneak into the Tonga Room and still feel, quite literally, the numbing effects of a drink consumed from a hollowed out pineapple take effect and transport me to a time when businessmen enjoyed three Martini lunches at Tadich and got their shoes buffed next to Shorenstein in the basement of the B of A building. When Giants games could be heard on the radio, cracks of the bat ricocheting off the the office buildings on California and ascending to Nob Hill and above. Where the Brown twins (Marian and Vivian) and their matching dresses, hats and hair ambled around like they were living in a snow globe. You have to look hard, but in the serpentine back alleyways of the Mission and the skunky street corners of the Haight, it exists. Some of that San Francisco, my City, hasn’t been demo’d yet. It’s still there, barely.

And The City shall survive, barely—even if a bit of that goop and grime of Dashiell Hammett’s de-colorized imprint is sitting at the bottom of a safe in the basement of the old mint, I believe it can outlast the current infestation.

I’m not so sure, however, I can say the same about the employers of the gremlin-in-the-pool spawn generation. Those companies, hellbent on turning a carefully crafted and marketed collection of zeros and ones into a surrogate for actual, real human interaction, inherently are flawed.

They are devoid of a conscious, of value—be it social, intrinsic, communal or monetary. When the hoax of coming together through technology is revealed—when everything shiny about how we insulate ourselves present-day in flimsy but formidable individual digital fortresses begins to fade; when the reality that machines and apps alienate, make arrogant noise, create an illusion of commentary, feedback and thoughtfulness where once there was actual dialogue, then what?

Once we (re)discover that a him or a her is more than an account and password and headshot, that we can put aside our devices in exchange for experience—where do we go? What will happen to the thousands of businesses that started without a sustainable revenue model when this round of funding dries up and this stock market plunges? What will happen to recycled ideas of recycled ideas? What will happen to the single-letter vowel-laden quippy business names? Who will ping in the break room communal work space if nobody else is there to pong?

Do I root for the demise of San Francisco 2.0 as vehemently as I root against this version of its home football team? Absolutely. It’s something I used to question, used to feel guilty about. Like am I that kind of sick individual who waits for tragedy and revels in delivering the bad news, just so I can see a reaction; just so I can take comfort in the fact that it’s not happening to me?

The answer is no.

I’m just ready for the party to be over. I am ready for The City to shut its eyes with the room spinning. Wake up late with a hangover. Take a quick shower. Wash off all the makeup and glitter, wipe the steam off the mirror, give itself a good hard look and say, “enough.”

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Re: Things someone else just wanted to say......

Post  Yakima Canutt on October 9th 2015, 12:06 am

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on October 9th 2015, 10:23 pm

I spent two days with Graydon Carter and the swells of Silicon Valley this week in San Francisco. The conference was well produced and programmed, but I came away wondering if there isn’t a kind of bubble in the Valley that has nothing to do with the inflated valuations of the “Unicorns”(private companies with valuations of $1 billion+) which were so much a focus of the conversation on stage and envy off stage — especially from the older Hollywood moguls who are drawn to Graydon Carter like moths to a flame.

The bubble I’m talking about is a thought bubble in which the magical thinking of the guys who clearly think they are the smartest cats in the room, goes completely unchallenged. Case in point: Elon Musk, who will spend hundreds of millions on his quest to inhabit Mars, suggesting that we cause a nuclear explosion on Mars which would melt all that frozen water, warm the atmosphere and allow us to grow vegetables for our space colonies. He said this with a straight face and neither the interviewer or his other panelists even blinked. Musk went on to put down Larry Page’s expenditure of tens of millions so he could live to 200. Elon said he was happy just living to 100, by which time he might be able to upload his brain to a computer so we could all take advantage of his brilliance ad infinitum.

With all the problems of this world, these guys are spending billions on going to Mars and living to 200. WTF? And then we have Mark Andreessen, who happily pushed his “software eats the world” paradigm on Disney’s Bob Iger. In Andreessen’s magical world, the laws of supply and demand have been revoked, and the proliferation of millions of hours of mediocre video on You Tube has no effect on the economics of the quality content that Disney produces. In 1982 the economist Carl Shapiro noted that we move towards an equilibrium that makes “relatively mediocre products ubiquitous in a free market.” Somehow Andreessen does not understand the basic economics of TV production. The fact that as FX’s John Landgraff has recently noted — “there is too much TV” — we now produce 400 dramatic series per year instead of the 200, from just 5 years ago. Each one of these series has a relatively fixed cost of production (unlike reality TV) and so with such a proliferation, the possibilities of a $400 million syndication windfall on the order of a Seinfeld or Friends is an impossibility.

What Andreessen fails to mention is that the quality of the product is almost irrelevant to what Jimmy Iovine of Apple described as entertainment “utility” platforms like YouTube. The web suffers from an extreme excess of ad inventory.

Without the limitations provided by TV of a limited number of ad spots per hour (unless you are Viacom), supply always overwhelms demand and rates keep falling. So for YouTube, quantity of video content is far more important than quality.To make matters worse, the rise of “Programatic” advertising driven by automated real-time bidding for an individual users attention has led to an epic of fraud. A recent Bloomberg investigative report describes a meeting at the offices of Heinekin Beer.

Late that year he and a half-dozen or so colleagues gathered in a New York conference room for a presentation on the performance of the online ads. They were stunned. Digital’s return on investment was around 2 to 1, a $2 increase in revenue for every $1 of ad spending, compared with at least 6 to 1 for TV. The most startling finding: Only 20 percent of the campaign’s “ad impressions” — ads that appear on a computer or smartphone screen — were even seen by actual people.

“The room basically stopped,” Amram recalls. The team was concerned about their jobs; someone asked, “Can they do that? Is it legal?” But mostly it was disbelief and outrage. “It was like we’d been throwing our money to the mob,” Amram says. “As an advertiser we were paying for eyeballs and thought that we were buying views. But in the digital world, you’re just paying for the ad to be served, and there’s no guarantee who will see it, or whether a human will see it at all.”

At a lunch time panel on the second day of the Vanity Fair event Apple’s Jimmy Iovine took on this dilemma directly. “”Free is a real issue. This whole thing about freemium, maybe at one time we needed it. But now it’s a shell game”, he said. “These companies are building an audience on the back of the artist.” When I asked in the Q & A about YouTube he said, “YouTube represents 40% of the streaming volume of the music business and 4% of the revenue. It’s a ripoff, but Google doesn’t care.” I wonder what Ruth Porat, the new CFO of Google, sitting in the audience thought of that?

I appreciate Graydon Carter trying to get the content and tech industries together. We are trying to do the same thing at the USC Annenberg Innovation Lab. But unless the tech guys start looking at media with a little humility we are going to be in trouble. Iovine said it right.

“Just because you go to Burning Man doesn’t make you Hunter Thompson,” he noted of the tech industry’s profoundly uncultured perspective on art. “The media business needs to have tech people and give them stripes and the tech businesses needs to give media people stripes,” he added. “Or it’s going to keep being the Star Wars bar in Tatooine.”

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on November 3rd 2015, 5:04 pm

The Next Chapter of the Legendary “Star Trek” TV Franchise Will Premiere on the CBS Television Network, Then Move to CBS All Access Digital Subscription Service

Alex Kurtzman, Co-Writer and Producer of the Blockbuster Films
“Star Trek 2009” and “The Star Trek Into The Darkness,” to Executive Produce

CBS Studios International to Distribute the Series Globally
For Television and Multiple Platforms

STUDIO CITY, CALIF. AND NEW YORK, N.Y. – Nov. 2, 2015 – CBS Television Studios announced today it will launch a totally new “Star Trek” television series in January 2017. The new series will blast off with a special preview broadcast on the CBS Television Network. The premiere episode and all subsequent first-run episodes will then be available exclusively in the United States on CBS All Access, the Network’s digital subscription video on demand and live streaming service.

The next chapter of the “Star Trek” franchise will also be distributed concurrently for television and multiple platforms around the world by CBS Studios International.

The new program will be the first original series developed specifically for U.S. audiences for CBS All Access, a cross-platform streaming service that brings viewers thousands of episodes from CBS’s current and past seasons on demand, plus the ability to stream their local CBS Television station live for $5.99 per month. CBS All Access already offers every episode of all previous “Star Trek” television series.

The brand-new “Star Trek” will introduce new characters seeking imaginative new worlds and new civilizations, while exploring the dramatic contemporary themes that have been a signature of the franchise since its inception in 1966.

Alex Kurtzman will serve as executive producer for the new “Star Trek” TV series. Kurtzman co-wrote and produced the blockbuster films “Star Trek” (2009) with Roberto Orci, and “Star Trek Into Darkness” (2013) with Orci and Damon Lindelof. Both films were produced and directed by J.J. Abrams.

The new series will be produced by CBS Television Studios in association with Kurtzman’s Secret Hideout. Kurtzman and Heather Kadin will serve as executive producers. Kurtzman is also an executive producer for the hit CBS television series SCORPION and LIMITLESS, along with Kadin and Orci, and for HAWAII FIVE-0 with Orci.

“Star Trek,” which will celebrate its 50th anniversary in 2016, is one of the most successful entertainment franchises of all time. The original “Star Trek” spawned a dozen feature films and five successful television series. Almost half a century later, the “Star Trek” television series are licensed on a variety of different platforms in more than 190 countries, and the franchise still generates more than a billion social media impressions every month.

Born from the mind of Gene Roddenberry, the original “Star Trek” series debuted on Sept. 8, 1966 and aired for three seasons – a short run that belied the influence it would have for generations. The series also broke new ground in storytelling and cultural mores, providing a progressive look at topics including race relations, global politics and the environment.

“There is no better time to give ‘Star Trek’ fans a new series than on the heels of the original show’s 50th anniversary celebration,” said David Stapf, President, CBS Television Studios. “Everyone here has great respect for this storied franchise, and we’re excited to launch its next television chapter in the creative mind and skilled hands of Alex Kurtzman, someone who knows this world and its audience intimately.”

“This new series will premiere to the national CBS audience, then boldly go where no first-run ‘Star Trek’ series has gone before – directly to its millions of fans through CBS All Access,” said Marc DeBevoise, Executive Vice President/General Manager – CBS Digital Media. “We’ve experienced terrific growth for CBS All Access, expanding the service across affiliates and devices in a very short time. We now have an incredible opportunity to accelerate this growth with the iconic ‘Star Trek,’ and its devoted and passionate fan base, as our first original series.”

“Every day, an episode of the ‘Star Trek’ franchise is seen in almost every country in the world,” said Armando Nuñez, President and CEO, CBS Global Distribution Group. “We can’t wait to introduce ‘Star Trek’s’ next voyage on television to its vast global fan base.”

CBS All Access offers its customers more than 7,500 episodes from the current television season, previous seasons and classic shows on demand nationwide, as well as the ability to stream local CBS stations live in more than 110 markets. Subscribers can use the service online and across devices via CBS.com, the CBS App for iOS, Android and Windows 10, as well as on connected devices such as Apple TV, Android TV, Chromecast, Roku players and Roku TV, with more connected devices to come.

The new television series is not related to the upcoming feature film “Star Trek Beyond,” which is scheduled to be distributed by Paramount Pictures in summer 2016.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on November 7th 2015, 3:23 am

http://www.blastr.com/2015-11-6/why-disney-pulling-slave-leia-would-be-wrong-move-women

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on November 8th 2015, 12:50 am

Ki-Adi-Mundi wrote:

http://www.blastr.com/2015-11-6/why-disney-pulling-slave-leia-would-be-wrong-move-women

http://www.blastr.com/2015-11-7/star-wars-15-important-andor-insane-pieces-slave-leia-merchandise

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on November 14th 2015, 11:04 pm

Maybe you're not aware, but the Iraqi and Kurdish communities, along with Iran, Russia, France, and the United States are active in attempting to eliminate the threat of ISIS.I know many people out in Europe, the U.S., and Canada are unaware of this fact, simply because I always see people shout "the Arabs need to do something about it too!"What the hell do you think they're doing? Sitting in their own rubble and destruction, enjoying the last few days of their lives?Just Google who "Abu Azrael" is. Just Google about Iran's very active militia that are equipped in those regions. Growing up in a Middle Eastern household, you only see Arabic news exclaiming this information in the Arab community, never CNN or NPR. There is an active force out there. There are volunteers going out in the hundreds, heading north of Iraq and west towards Syria, to fight the Sunni extremists. A lot of people just enjoy being critical over the internet, and pretend they understand this monumental issue.I wish the world was as simple as "They're not doing anything about it, only we are!" I guess this simple mindedness is the reason Trump has many supporters.Furthermore, you say "The only ones demonising Muslims are the Muslims themselves." This just proves you have absolutely no comprehension of the problems occurring in the Middle East.There is such a thing as multiple countries in that region, each one with its very own problems. Daesh actively destroys the homes of the Kurds, the Christians of Iraq, and the Shia population.This is a Saudi Arabian problem, and the root of the problem is evangelical funding from Saudi royalty (which WikiLeaks proved legitimate). Just Google what Wahhabism/Salafism is. This isn't a "Islamic" issue, because in the grand scheme of things, many Muslims have nothing to do with this. Whatever statistic you want to pull out, or Quranic verse you want to wave around in defense of your mindset, you go ahead and do that. Apostasy is wrong, beheading/stoning/lashings are wrong, and not letting women drive is wrong, but this is a Saudi Arabian problem, and the root of all terrorism comes from the ideology that the Saudi Arabian royalty follow, which is of course, Wahhabism.

I logged into ER today (something I have not done in long time) to read what folks over there are saying about Paris/terrorist. I found the above by a poster whose name escapes me presently to be a worthwild read. I then read some of pinz and company discussion on climate change. My first crush was on a Bolivian gal. I am in no way attracted to Mr Bolivian's cure to this bearpigman crisis I keep hearing about.

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on November 15th 2015, 7:34 am

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on November 15th 2015, 9:51 am

woo wrote:I logged into ER today (something I have not done in long time) to read what folks over there are saying about Paris/terrorist. I found the above by a poster whose name escapes me presently to be a worthwild read. I then read some of pinz and company discussion on climate change. My first crush was on a Bolivian gal. I am in no way attracted to Mr Bolivian's cure to this bearpigman crisis I keep hearing about.
Sajad has been posting a lot on the MidEast terrorism questions, and seems to be knowledgeable.

IO Farm is very moralistic, but he can't seem to focus on the greenhouse-gas angle of climate change. If he brings something insightful to the table, I will certainly copy it here.

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on November 15th 2015, 3:18 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/video/13-old-files-lawsuit-against-203335933.html

betty5 hours ago4 27 Human Nature demands it must he Man's FaultLava is attacking our village ! Throw a virgin in the volcano to appease the volcano gods so they will no longer attack our village !.. but .. we have learned much since then ..Now we know that volcanoes erupt - its what they do - and throwing in a perfectly good virgin will do NOTHING to stop it ... it just wastes a perfectly good virginOf course when it comes to climate change ... it MUST be Man's fault ... againSo not only are we still arrogant - jumping to the delusion that this Climate Change is man's faultVolcanoes spew more unspent hydrocarbons into the atmosphere in 3 months ... than mankind has since the beginning of the automobile.Mankind does not hold a candle to Nature.. and let's not forget the Woolly Mammoths grazed in grasslands, and the keep digging them up, in the snow - the snow that was not there when they were alive - so that means the climate changed before we got here ... was that our fault too ? It also means that for all we know the climate could be returning to 'normal' - or it could mean that just like we have 4 seasons a year, the planet may have a similar cycle lasting 100's or 1000's of years ... in which case this is all normal and there is nothing we can do to stop it ( just like the lava )So not only are we arrogant - we are foolishHere's why ...Suppose just for the sake of argument that man did alter the climate ... how long do you think it took ? .. how many years did it take to gather momentum and then accelerate in the direction it is going now ?Now ... how fast do you think we can make it go ' the other direction ' ?Lets assume again that we can do 'something' to actually accelerate the climate change in the opposite direction .. let us further assume it took 50 years of pushing in the wrong direction to get where we are now .... so .. logically, it would require 50 years of pushing in the opposite direction simply to 'halt' the change, and another 50 years to accelerate in the opposite directionWhen you really think about it ... it would take some 'serious' energy to effect the planet - not just a bunch of soot or carbon ( which plants love by the way ) - no - it would require energy - lots of energy - like maybe Nuclear Blasts.Yes. If mankind did anything to the climate we did it 50 years ago when we were detonating nuclear bombs left and right - and one of the largest ( Starfish Prime ) was detonated in the upper atmosphere ... that was brilliantI imagine if you set off a few hundred nukes - then - maybe 50 years later you might see some changes in a planet's ecosystem ... of course .. if this were true ... Im sure the US Government would come right out and tell the public that they destroyed the ecosystem with all the nuclear testing - they would certainly NOT try to fill our heads with propaganda and get us blaming one another an fighting among ourselves to distract people from the truth.In the meantime, go ahead and think you can do something about climate change - or that its our fault for running the car .. all I know is my dad was a genius and he died 25 years ago and he knew ALL about global warming before anyone else in the world ... I know this because he would always yell at me warning me about it .... " close the dam door !!! what are you trying to do ?? heat the planet ?!? "Collapse Replies (1) Reply

Last edited by woo on November 16th 2015, 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on November 15th 2015, 7:34 pm

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on November 15th 2015, 11:47 pm

put the ring back in the frog d.e. laura

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on November 15th 2015, 11:54 pm

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on November 19th 2015, 8:23 am

Last edited by d e on November 25th 2015, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on November 19th 2015, 10:36 am

Did you see the show about the deaf singer that hears through sensors attached to her wrists and ankles?

Evelyn Glennie says she can hear without ears, but she has to play barefoot:

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on November 20th 2015, 4:07 am

Last edited by d e on November 25th 2015, 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on November 21st 2015, 11:05 pm

hijab

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on November 21st 2015, 11:33 pm

I had to find it again. It was on the Katie Couric show, and they make you watch a commercial: http://news.yahoo.com/video/deaf-jazz-singer-mandy-harvey-150211265.html

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on November 21st 2015, 11:34 pm

But top docs say there are lots of different ways to hear, and that snakes hear just from vibrations in their skulls. study

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on November 22nd 2015, 12:20 am

^Profoundly amazing and beautiful...

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on November 23rd 2015, 12:14 am

woo wrote:hijab

Click the hijab above...NOW! Or I will oppress you.

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on November 24th 2015, 8:27 am

hijab

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on November 24th 2015, 11:27 am

that's it?

Last edited by woo on November 24th 2015, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on November 24th 2015, 4:30 pm

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on November 24th 2015, 11:06 pm

Hey now! I ain't your mother, you bratty boob. And I take it as a personal affront that you are unable to tolerate views without the desire to kill. Don't worry, I will probaby have a change of mine a day or two from now. Heck, I am fickle.

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top