all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Must-read account of the New York recording sessions for Blood on the Tracks

5 posters

Go down

Must-read account of the New York recording sessions for Blood on the Tracks Empty Re: Must-read account of the New York recording sessions for Blood on the Tracks

Post  Dick Fitzwell Mon May 09, 2011 2:42 am

Must I? It's pretty long...I don't think I have the time

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Must-read account of the New York recording sessions for Blood on the Tracks Empty Re: Must-read account of the New York recording sessions for Blood on the Tracks

Post  Constance Mon May 09, 2011 6:47 am

I read it! Good article. Must be the most worshipful thing I've read about Dylan.
Constance
Constance

Back to top Go down

Post  precinct14 Wed May 11, 2011 11:43 pm

Interesting, yet predictably familiar account. What a nightmare he must be to work for. You might as well check your self-respect in at the door, on the way in.
precinct14
precinct14
Coming up empty from the piggy bank?

Back to top Go down

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick Thu May 12, 2011 5:26 am

Ha Ha, what a moody bastard clown
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Back to top Go down

Post  precinct14 Fri May 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Uzi wrote:Shrinky is liar. While they weren't blockenbusters by Shabtai standards, New Morning & Planet Waves were generally well-received by critics and fans. Shrinky is artificially raising the stakes for his anecdote and bloggenposten, and should be ashamed. Paigeren zol er, vhat a shandeh!

Is that avatar of yours Victoria Beckham, in banzai mode? Feel free to reply in any language you care to invent.
precinct14
precinct14

Back to top Go down

Post  ISN Sat May 14, 2011 12:38 am

what a whinging self-pitying idiot........
ISN
ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Back to top Go down

Post  precinct14 Mon May 16, 2011 5:09 am

There's no wave on this planet that Planet Waves represents a stronger body of work than Blood on the Tracks.
precinct14
precinct14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down