all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem is Felix ain't around and I can't embed youtube videos

4 posters

Go down

problem is Felix ain't around and I can't embed youtube videos Empty problem is Felix ain't around and I can't embed youtube videos

Post  ISN Thu May 05, 2011 12:28 am

any help from anyone please?
ISN
ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Back to top Go down

problem is Felix ain't around and I can't embed youtube videos Empty Re: problem is Felix ain't around and I can't embed youtube videos

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick Thu May 05, 2011 1:14 am

Do you mean like this??
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Back to top Go down

problem is Felix ain't around and I can't embed youtube videos Empty Re: problem is Felix ain't around and I can't embed youtube videos

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick Thu May 05, 2011 1:22 am

^^

Just noticed Pinz has already given a tutorial in your Bob Dylan thread.
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Back to top Go down

Post  ISN Thu May 05, 2011 1:51 am

still not working for some reason......hehehehe.......

I must be going mad - again

(oh no, that was last week)

but it ain't working no matter what I do

I'm pretty sure Felix will show up soon and set me straight

but in the meantime please feel free to enjoy - Love on the Rocks by Neil Diamond.......
ISN
ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Back to top Go down

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick Thu May 05, 2011 1:55 am

^^

Where are you copying URL from? Are you copying from where it says "share" on Youtube? That doesn't work for me?
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Back to top Go down

Post  ISN Thu May 05, 2011 1:59 am

um, never had any problems doing it....hehehe....until today

used to copy the old embed thingy (as Felix advised once) between the HTML tags [youtube] xxxxx [/youtube]

that doesn't work anymore so tried the new embed thingy - doesn't work

then tried what Pinz advised half an hour ago and that don't work neither......

not much of a problem......still getting the hang of this internet thing...... geek

maybe it's a conspiracy...... Shocked
ISN
ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Back to top Go down

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick Thu May 05, 2011 2:08 am

Catherine wrote:um, never had any problems doing it....hehehe....until today

used to copy the old embed thingy (as Felix advised once) between the HTML tags [youtube] xxxxx [/youtube]

that doesn't work anymore so tried the new embed thingy - doesn't work

then tried what Pinz advised half an hour ago and that don't work neither......

not much of a problem......still getting the hang of this internet thing...... geek

maybe it's a conspiracy...... Shocked

Ha Ha, I can't copy it from Youtube myself anymore, I copy it from the white bar thingy where it shows you what website you are on, try that problem is Felix ain't around and I can't embed youtube videos 781693036
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Back to top Go down

Post  ISN Thu May 05, 2011 2:12 am

in for a penny, in for a pound

I'll try that.....hehehehe

fuk I'll try anything

Ah, McCain - you've done it again!!!!

thanks Nashie......it worked.....the revolution can resume
ISN
ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Back to top Go down

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick Thu May 05, 2011 2:19 am

^^

Oh, I didn't know you were gonna post that, I hate Neil Diamond almost as much as Neil Sedaka problem is Felix ain't around and I can't embed youtube videos 3874208089
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Back to top Go down

Post  ISN Thu May 05, 2011 2:21 am

I know all the words to that song.....heheheheh

I used to like him when I was a tween........ Embarassed

on the boats and on the planes - tada
they're comin' to America
never lookin' back again - tada
they're comin' to America
got a dream to get them there
got a dream they've come to share.....

ah, yes, the stupidity innocence of childhood

his 'back catalogue' is ingrained in my memory.......hehehehe

what can I say...........iz fun......

(iz Don - iz good - obscure reference to Australian advertising)

Last edited by Catherine on Thu May 05, 2011 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
ISN
ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Back to top Go down

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick Thu May 05, 2011 2:31 am

When the Diamond appeared at The Bands Last Waltz he saw Bob Dylan as he walked off stage and said "follow that" problem is Felix ain't around and I can't embed youtube videos 4242210477
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Back to top Go down

Post  ISN Thu May 05, 2011 2:34 am

yeah, he's just crap old Neil Diamond.....forever in blue jeans......hehehehehe

money talks
but it don't sing and dance
and it don't walk....hehehe
as long as I've got you
here with me
you know I'd much rather be
forever in blue jeans.......

alien cyclops Razz
ISN
ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:18 pm

user wrote:We think sometimes when things happen that don't go the right way; we think that when you don't pass the bar exam the first time -- I happened to, but I was just lucky; I mean, my writing was so poor the bar examiner said, "We have just got to let the guy through." We think that when someone dear to us dies, we think that when we lose an election, we think that when we suffer a defeat that all is ended. We think, as T.R. said, that the light had left his life forever. Not true.

It is only a beginning, always. The young must know it; the old must know it. It must always sustain us, because the greatness comes not when things go always good for you, but the greatness comes and you are really tested, when you take some knocks, some disappointments, when sadness comes, because only if you have been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

And so I say to you on this occasion, as we leave, we leave proud of the people who have stood by us and worked for us and served this country. We want you to be proud of what you have done. We want you to continue to serve in government, if that is your wish.

Always give your best, never get discouraged, never be petty; always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself.

And so, we leave with high hopes, in good spirit, and with deep humility, and with very much gratefulness in our hearts. I can only say to each and every one of you, we come from many faiths, we pray perhaps to different gods -- but really the same God in a sense -- but I want to say for each and every one of you, not only will we always remember you, not only will we always be grateful to you but always you will be in our hearts and you will be in our prayers.

Thank you very much.
great post

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:16 pm

Maybe Felix has better things to do!

Back to top Go down

Post  yoder Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:09 am

yeah but what about blue bottle? what could possibly blue bottle be doing?

yoder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:57 am

maybe time for a where are they now? Thread

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:21 am

yoder wrote:yeah but what about blue bottle? what could possibly blue bottle be doing?

Who's blue bottle? Arrow
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down