all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I thought the Democrats were prochoice !

2 posters

Go down

I thought the Democrats were prochoice !  Empty I thought the Democrats were prochoice !

Post  Old Mack Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:43 pm

Kids you can have that abortion just don't drink any 17 OZ sodas.

Voting 8 to 0, Health Panel Approves Restriction on Sale of Large Sugary Drinks

Seeking to reduce runaway obesity rates, the New York City Board of Health (Mack notes: all hand picked puppets) on Thursday approved a ban on the sale of large sodas and other sugary drinks at restaurants, street carts and movie theaters, the first restriction of its kind in the country.

The measure, championed by Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg, is certain to intensify a growing national debate about soft drinks and obesity, and it could spur other cities to follow suit, even as many New Yorkers say they remain uneasy about the plan.

“This is the single biggest step any city, I think, has ever taken to curb obesity,” Mr. Bloomberg said shortly after the vote. “It’s certainly not the last step that lots of cities are going to take, and we believe that it will help save lives.”

And I thought DEMS didn't tell people how to live thier lives !

Read the rest of the article here: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/14/nyregion/health-board-approves-bloombergs-soda-ban.html?_r=1

I thought the Democrats were prochoice !  L

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

I thought the Democrats were prochoice !  Empty Re: I thought the Democrats were prochoice !

Post  Old Mack Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:08 pm

I might have to put that post in the say something pinheaded thread.

Ultraliberals want other people to pay for thier birth control and abortions.

Isn't AIDS spread by unprotected sex ?

The food police, global warming, shuting down free speech...iyi, iyi !

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

I thought the Democrats were prochoice !  Empty Re: I thought the Democrats were prochoice !

Post  nombre de otro Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:58 pm

well I don't think many of the obese people want to be obese. Nobody holds a gun against their head to make them keep overfeeding themselves but things might be disposed in a certain wrong way to make your country have such a big population of obese people (extending to other countries). For example if they are richer it looks like they have it easier to "choose" avoiding being obese.

I thought the Democrats were prochoice !  Uc-table
nombre de otro
nombre de otro

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:09 am

I wonder what political party the Food Police belong to !

Peanut Butter And Jelly Racist? Portland School Principal Ties Sandwich To White Privilege http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/is-peanut-butter-and-jelly-racist_n_1874905.html

Peanut butter and jelly sandwich sparks controversy: Can we really ban nut products from schools? http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/pb-38-j-worst-weapon-kid-bring-school-215000284.html

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down