all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say something to help pinhedz reconcile with human nature (aka SAVE THE PINZ)

2 posters

Go down

Say something to help pinhedz reconcile with human nature (aka SAVE THE PINZ) Empty Say something to help pinhedz reconcile with human nature (aka SAVE THE PINZ)

Post  nombre de otro Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:40 pm

These pixels of mine combine gracefully
nombre de otro
nombre de otro

Back to top Go down

Say something to help pinhedz reconcile with human nature (aka SAVE THE PINZ) Empty Re: Say something to help pinhedz reconcile with human nature (aka SAVE THE PINZ)

Post  nombre de otro Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:06 pm

come on... you're a FIREWORK

nombre de otro
nombre de otro

Back to top Go down

Say something to help pinhedz reconcile with human nature (aka SAVE THE PINZ) Empty Re: Say something to help pinhedz reconcile with human nature (aka SAVE THE PINZ)

Post  nombre de otro Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:33 am

with the right director? Laughing I believe that exclude all of them who are not Almodóvar

why am I explaining your joke? to make sure you were joking? to make sure others get the joke? to make sure I got it? to make others sure I got it?
nombre de otro
nombre de otro

Back to top Go down

Post  nombre de otro Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:14 am

my veredict is she might not understand Spanish but she sure speaks it
nombre de otro
nombre de otro

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:00 pm

"Life is real, life is earnest...if your cold, turn up the furnace." Herman Munster

Say something to help pinhedz reconcile with human nature (aka SAVE THE PINZ) Fred%20Gwynne%20210%208-18-12
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down