all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm going to Chick-Fli-A for lunch tomorrow.

3 posters

Go down

I'm going to Chick-Fli-A for lunch tomorrow. Empty I'm going to Chick-Fli-A for lunch tomorrow.

Post  Old Mack Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:12 pm

If you believe in free speech, are repulsed by ultraliberal dishonest smear and are against politicians who disregard the law to push their personal agenda...come join me, I'm buying !

I'm going to Chick-Fli-A for lunch tomorrow. 25668B6A-EB53-40B7-992D5C805B3B3748
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

I'm going to Chick-Fli-A for lunch tomorrow. Empty Re: I'm going to Chick-Fli-A for lunch tomorrow.

Post  Dick Fitzwell Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Sorry, I'm not an obese impoverished homophobic southerner and I don't eat fast food. But, uh, have fun!

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

I'm going to Chick-Fli-A for lunch tomorrow. Empty Re: I'm going to Chick-Fli-A for lunch tomorrow.

Post  Dick Fitzwell Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:58 pm

pinhedz wrote:Delavan Tinkham died in 1852. study

Don't be so sure... I've seen his grave, there's no death date.

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Delavan Tinkham wrote:Sorry, I'm not an obese impoverished homophobic southerner...
Delavan...thanks for not shunning me and all but are you implying, I am all of the above ?

And are you saying you are against free speech, are not repulsed by ultraliberal dishonest smears and are for politicians who disregard the law to push their personal agenda ?

I'm going to Chick-Fli-A for lunch tomorrow. Waxjob
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Dick Fitzwell Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:44 pm

I'm not saying you're any of those things (but you probably are all of them). What I meant was that is Chick-Fil-A's main clientele.

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Your entitled to your opinion and you are entitled to boycott whom you wish !

Politicians are not entitled to ignore the law based on their agenda tho.

Thank you and God bless.

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Dick Fitzwell Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:53 am

Old Mack wrote:Your entitled to your opinion and you are entitled to boycott whom you wish !

Politicians are not entitled to ignore the law based on their agenda tho.

Thank you and God bless.

[flash(425,350)]https://www.youtube.com/v/LUmoTOujJ7Q[lash]

Actually god is not real, but gay people are. Maybe you should make peace with them.

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:35 pm

Several ultraliberal politicians have stated they will not allow Chick-Fli-A open new stores in their turf because the owner (Mister Cathy) said he is for traditional marriage. (as pinhedz noted)

Chick-Fli-A has not been accused of refusing homosexuals service or J O Bs based on thier sexual orientation...which one can only conclude all the noise the left is making is just more ultraliberal follow blindly spin. They do not think Mister Cathy is entitled to his own opinion.

Asking for a apoligy...these people don't know how fucking goofy they are ! They must be from another planet !
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Dick Fitzwell Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:48 am

Homophobia has no place in civilized society.

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:19 am

Delavan Tinkham wrote:Homophobia has no place in civilized society.
Even worse than that is the ultraliberal attempt to stifle free speech !

Antoine Dodson is my new hero !
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:52 pm

The hypocrisy of ultraliberals knows no bounds:

Radical imam OK but not Chick-fil-A By Michael Graham

Given his stance on Chick-fil-A, would Mayor Tom Menino grant permits to a group that has counted among its leaders a man who has repeatedly called homosexuality a “crime that must be punished” by death? Actually, he has done that  . . . and more! Menino effectively gave away city land valued at $1.8 million to the organization, and he gave a speech at its ribbon-cutting ceremony.

It’s the Islamic Society of Boston’s mosque, and when it comes to anti-gay sentiment, one of its early supporters makes Chick-fil-A look like the Provincetown Men’s Chorus. During the (understandable) controversy over the city selling land for a house of worship at a below-market rate a decade ago, reporters discovered that the Islamic Society of Boston counted imam Yusef al-Qaradawi as one of its spiritual guides. As the Weekly Standard reported at the time:

“The ISB does not dispute the fact that they have repeatedly used al-Qaradawi as a tool to raise funds for the Boston mosque, printing a brochure that highlighted al-Qaradawi’s enthusiastic support of the mosque and playing a videotaped message of support from him at a 2002 gathering.”

Also in attendance at the gathering, listening to al-Qaradawi’s message: Mayor Tom Menino. Outside Boston, al-Qaradawi is better known as a vocal supporter of terrorism who teaches a hard-core version of Islam. His claim to fame as a “progressive” is that he was the first prominent imam to urge women to become suicide bombers, too. It was only when his terror support became known that the Islamic Society of Boston announced that epeated listings of al-Qaradawi as an ISB trustee had been a mistake.

But nobody’s accusing Chick-fil-A of supporting terrorism just traditional marriage (I think liberals still see the former as more dangerous). Menino heard the president of the company call same-sex marriage a “sin,” and he announced it would not be allowed to do business in Boston. OK, Mr. Mayor. But when you gave all that land to the ISB at a song, here’s what imam al-Qaradawi was teaching:

“[A homosexual should be given] the same punishment as any sexual pervert  . . . Some say we should throw them from a high place, like God did with the people of Sodom. Some say we should burn them.” According to the Anti-Defamation League, “In 2003 Qaradawi stated on IslamOnline that the punishment of homosexuality is the death penalty.” In the end, says the anti-Islamist organization MEMRI, al-Qaradawi came down on the side of stoning.

Hey say what you want about Chick-fil-A, but they aren’t trying to kill anyone. Other than, perhaps, via hardening of the arteries. Chick-fil-A wants to come to Boston, pay taxes and put people to work. Menino says “no” because the CEO thinks same-sex marriage is wrong. But that same mayor was all but giving away city land to the Islamic Society of Boston, even as they were presenting as one of their spiritual guides an imam who says homosexuals should be killed.

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  nombre de otro Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Old Mack wrote:They do not think Mister Cathy is entitled to his own opinion.

Mister Cathy wrote:I think we are inviting God’s judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at Him and say ‘we know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage’ and I pray God’s mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we have the audacity to define what marriage is about

It's always the same. (Most of) those who label themselves as supportive for the family really all they're saying is there's a threat to the family... guess from who.
nombre de otro
nombre de otro

Back to top Go down

Post  Dick Fitzwell Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:07 am

Who the fuck is Antoine Dodson?

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dick Fitzwell Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:06 am

Who cares?

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:04 am

Delavan Tinkham wrote:Who the fuck is Antoine Dodson?
Here's his or hers offical website: http://www.antoinedodsonsworld.com/

I'm going to Chick-Fli-A for lunch tomorrow. Dont%20be%20square.

YO pin...before I moved to Tennessee I lived in Upper Darby TWP. It's right on the Philly border and has a POP of about 80,000 people.

Anyhow, there was a Muslim or two that went to the Catholic High School there. If I recall they did not have to take Religion class.

At UDT High School they speak over 50 languages, the place is a mad house ! Never a dull moment there !

UPPER DARBY, Pa. -- Authorities say four family members were arrested after stripping naked outside a suburban Philadelphia high school and chanting "God is great." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/17/police-family-chanted-dis_n_1355324.html

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum