all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I being banned?

+5
Gigi
felix
Lee Van Queef
Dick Fitzwell
Mac Doobie
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Am I being banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: Am I being banned?

Post  Mac Doobie Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Lane Coutell wrote:
Mac Doobie wrote:I thinbk I lost a post(I wrote) somewhere. scratch

Anyway..

Hey (t)Woody, what's up brotha?

Hey Doobie Woobie, good to see you.

Just to be clear, were you talking about me or the poster named 'Woody' at ER? I can't for the life of me think why I would have anything to do with this bizarre online soap opera.

Huh? I'm confused.

I haven't read back through this thread to see from where the(our?) confusion stems, but....No, man, I didn't say or insinuate that you had anything to do with anything. I was just wondering if the person(moderator) to whom I was speaking was you. It didn't sound like you, unless for some reason life had caused you to get your ass all up on your shoulders....and given you an attitude. I was mostly just saying hi, howdy. So, howdy, young fella.

"Dogger", huh?

You brits have a name for people with bad teeth who like to have sex in public or watch others who have sex in public? That's kind of odd...I mean, I can understand most of it, but why is bad teeth a requirement? Strange use of language/terminology.

Mac Doobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Mac Doobie wrote:

You brits have a name for people with bad teeth who like to have sex in public or watch others who have sex in public? That's kind of odd...I mean, I can understand most of it, but why is bad teeth a requirement? Strange use of language/terminology.

Okay, I added the bad teeth bit. albino
Lee Van Queef
Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Doobie Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:54 pm

Oh, and....

Sorry that happened to you, threats and all. I can't tell you how many times I have been threatened by folks online. I'm sure you can imagine. I'd say don't take it seriously. But when someone says they have the address of your parents, that's a tough one.

I remember back in ER: I've always had a problem with people dancing on graves, or wishing other people dead. I don't believe in it, it's just not necessary. And if there is such thing as karma, you know. So, Long John used to quite frequently wish death upon myself and some others. I never really had anything personal against LJ...in some ways I respected and loved the guy(i'm kind of a softy like that), and still do. I hope he is happy and doing well. But I digress, he did it one too many times, wishing me dead, and I finally let loose with one of my famous(infamous) 500 word rants. That's when that Bob Zimmerman dork banned me.....for pointing out the hypocrisy of threatening to ban me for just fucking around yet giving long john a pass for such caustic behavior. If I had felt like it was a legit and evenhanded ban, I probably would have said fair is fair and never gone back as an alias. Maybe I would have, who knows.

Anyway, i'm not sure what my point was/is, other than it's a strange world, chocked full-o-nuts and people with way too much pent-up anger and time on their hands. Combine that with the internet, and the ability of some to use the internet to track other's location, it's a recipe for some fucked up goings on.

Don't get me started on Facebook:(yet here I go) I had family and friends who were relatively new to the wild world internet. They had posted all sorts of personal information, including who their friends were, there parents, their childrens names, pictures, pretty much their location. I was like, man, all some nut has to do is find your kids, say, "your daddy(his name) sent me to pick you up because he is hurt. He was going to get ___ ___(your best friend's name) to pick you up, but he was busy. And so was Grandma ______. So come get in my car quick so we can go see your daddy in the hospital". They were convinced, and took that personal shit off of there.

Now, maybe i'm overthinking things, or being a worrywort, but you can't underestimate the lengths to which some people might go to fulfill their wildest and evil fantasies. The internet is fun and entertaining, but it is also a tool, for a wide variety of purposes.

Mac Doobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Doobie Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:03 am

And another thing...

To top off this ridiculous panties overboard crap...

Back when some of that shit happened with panties overboard, Tambo was the mod. Panties for some reason had gotten her ass all up on her shoulders against wineman and bluebell. I don't kno the history leading up to that. But that was about at the same time as she and I had our little spout, and I was forced to reveal her lies. So Tambo starts sending me messages accusing me of being panties. Of course I was like, wha? I like Tambo, he's a very intelligent young fella, and was a good mod, very even handed and tempered. But that was just insane. I was panties? I had the whole feminazi brigade at ER coiming after me, Gary Wilmer?

Now we've come full circle. I've once again been suspected of being that whacked out broad, panties.

Mr Pinz hit on the head....she's been out there fuming and scheming to get back at me for all these years? Shocked

Insane. I love the wild world innernet. Laughing

Mac Doobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Doobie Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:06 am

btw...

Howdy Precinct. How you doing, my fine sir? I trust life has you on the up and overs.

Mac Doobie

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:56 pm

Re: nomen est omen

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:39 am
The older forum was having over 100 usernames but only about 14 users. This is for becaus Global Boredom Pandemic, which is verry grave and some what troubbling. This is for why customers requir urgently Life-Lock Internet Reality Manager or Reputasion Defender Online, or simaler services for denying fraudsters and the Nigerian. Do you know Pottery Barn has stole my personal datas fraudulentley and this can also hapen to many of the others you see. .

Yakima Canutt
Female Posts:  3286

Re: nomen est omen

Post  Doc Watson on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:01 am
Uzi wrote:The older forum was having over 100 usernames but only about 14 users. This is for becaus Global Boredom Pandemic, which is verry grave and some what troubbling. This is for why customers requir urgently Life-Lock Internet Reality Manager or Reputasion Defender Online, or simaler services for denying fraudsters and the Nigerian. Do you know Pottery Barn has stole my personal datas fraudulentley and this can also hapen to many of the others you see.
During the last week of the old ATU . I checked and saw that 25 posters had posted in the last 7 days..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2