all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How are you celebrating the invention of Black History Month?

4 posters

Go down

How are you celebrating the invention of Black History Month? Empty Re: How are you celebrating the invention of Black History Month?

Post  usero Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:47 pm

user wrote:

usero

Back to top Go down

How are you celebrating the invention of Black History Month? Empty Re: How are you celebrating the invention of Black History Month?

Post  felix Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:54 am

How are you celebrating the invention of Black History Month? ThekazHow are you celebrating the invention of Black History Month? Thekaz
How are you celebrating the invention of Black History Month? ThekazHow are you celebrating the invention of Black History Month? Thekaz
rendeer santa cherry albino sunny albino cherry santa rendeer santa cherry albino sunny albino cherry santa rendeer santa cherry albino sunny albino cherry santa rendeer santa cherry albino sunny
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  e.g. Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:18 pm

ye gods, could it be tis black shark history month al-freakin-ready?  did i fo reel just squandre another year of me holo-life? scratch 

e.g.
e.g.

Back to top Go down

Post  retrato hablado Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:09 pm

When I saw TEN MINUTES OLDER: The Trumpet, although I guess each director was doing what they do hah, I remember Spike Lee's We Wuz Robbed appeared as out of tune

And his version of Old Boy looks like it'd fail for me the same way, changing it too much to the stuff in his mind
like "I don't care, man"

retrato hablado

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:26 pm

Yakima Canutt wrote:Is there really a difference tween black & white?
How are you celebrating the invention of Black History Month? Sswtw8srlpkqedz5jiw1_zpsmgqnwfay
Yes.
how's this not dumb?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:09 am

Last edited by d e on Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:10 am

Last edited by d e on Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down