all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Was Three Legged Man Banned ?

+7
eddie
felix
precinct14
Dick Fitzwell
tatiana
ISN
Nah Ville Sky Chick
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why Was Three Legged Man Banned ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Was Three Legged Man Banned ?

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:34 am

Nah Ville Sky Chick wrote:The original ATU was created from numerous posters banned by TLM from ER.

I have no idea why he would want to join a forum full of posters he disliked so much Suspect

Anyway SJ now owns this fucking site and he can do what he likes.
All he wanted to do was be a member and observe. Her was not interested in posting often.
He was a member of the previous site and there was no trouble.

Back to top Go down

Why Was Three Legged Man Banned ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Was Three Legged Man Banned ?

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:19 pm

\Why Was Three Legged Man Banned ? - Page 2 Thelifeyoucouldhaveled
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:32 pm

yep......

some people do have a way of appearing to be sooooo nice on the surface (butter wouldn't melt in their mouths) but underneath are absolute troublemakers, and shit-stirrers, backstabbers.
sometimes all it takes is to sit back and lurk for a while and then you can see what is really happening.

the trick is to not be involved but to be an observer.
over time.
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Spaghetti Junction wrote:He didn't show up on the other site because there was no trouble. Come trouble, come the sort of manipulative lowlife who thrive on others' drama. And you know? They are welcome to come and get off on that; this is an open forum after all - there are no closed, members only, sections. All posts here are free for everyone to read. As I said before, I don't see why we should be so stupid as to allow that sort of parasite to even stir the shit they feed on.

And, as stated before as well, while I definitely want this forum to be open and democratic, and the usual policy will be no bans, with exceptions to be discussed openly on the forum, I preserve the right to ban the three people whose presence makes me throw up on my keyboard, and to ban on the spot newly-registered members when I fear they are a serious threat. (Of the latter sort, I have made two bans so far, and both have been reverted because it turned out my fears were unfounded).

That's the deal. Take it or leave it.
I have no argument you sent up the site and naturally can control any entries etc. As I said before I have no idea of past history between people on forums. Revenge can be sweet and if if manages to bring closure for youthat is fine.
What if he posts under a different ID

Back to top Go down

Post  precinct14 Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:02 pm

I'm not sure Doc Watson suits you, Emu. A bit too edgy, and Wild West for comfort. Might I suggest a switch to the Australian revenant of yore, Sandy Stone, and this portrait shot as your avatar?

Why Was Three Legged Man Banned ? - Page 2 SandyStone
precinct14
precinct14
Coming up empty from the piggy bank?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:05 pm

precinct14 wrote:I'm not sure Doc Watson suits you, Emu. A bit too edgy, and Wild West for comfort. Might I suggest a switch to the Australian revenant of yore, Sandy Stone, and this portrait shot as your avatar?

Sorry it will not happen .
Leave emu to the other place and I will remain as I am here.

Back to top Go down

Post  precinct14 Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:29 am

Doc Watson wrote:
precinct14 wrote:I'm not sure Doc Watson suits you, Emu. A bit too edgy, and Wild West for comfort. Might I suggest a switch to the Australian revenant of yore, Sandy Stone, and this portrait shot as your avatar?

Sorry it will not happen .
Leave emu to the other place and I will remain as I am here.

A bird in the bath is worth two in the shower.
precinct14
precinct14

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Doobie Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:54 am

Why is everyone so on edge?

Sitting back, lurking, keeping a watchful eye out for evil-doers....What an enjoyable time that must be...good luck with that.

Me, i'm eating peanut butter off a spoon. Pretty good. Ever had cashew nut butter? Really good. I stay away from cashews though, too damn good. I dare not open a can of cashews, because i'll eat the entire can full. Then it messes up my stomach. A lot of things mess up my stomach. Maybe it's just that business and so forth keeps me on edge, upsetting my stomach. Maybe that's why I come to places such as this, on the wild world innernet, places where I am free to just let it all hang out, and not have to be on edge, sit and eat peanut butter off a spoon. Pretty good.

Mac Doobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Doobie Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:55 am

I suppose I could look it up, but i'm too lazy...

I think i've heard that cashews have some weird chemical or acid in them, or in the shell, or pod, or whatever. That, those who harvest them have to wear gloves to protect their hands. Maybe i'm thinking of pistachios. Wait, I think they wear gloves when harvesting pistchios because their bare hands stain the shell, making the shell unattractive to consumers....that's why they used to dye them red. In any case, the last time I ate cashews I thought I was gonna die. When my stomach goes to hell it effects my whole person...stomach, head, feel all rundown, it even seems to effect my eyes, kind of a glazed over thing...sometimes lasting for a few days, or more.

I've always had stomach trouble, since I was young. I won't see a dr about it anymore, swore that off a long time ago. The examinations are very invasive, if you know what I mean. I had one of them barium enema x-ray things done years ago. There I was, 14, in full blown puberity overload, laying on a table with a tube up my ass, this gorgeous nurse tending the pump. All I could think to say was, how the hell did you get this job.oO(what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?)...."Just lucky, I guess Smile ".

Neutral

Mac Doobie

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:05 am

macdoobie

lol!
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Post  precinct14 Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:08 pm

It's been brought to my attention that 3LM, who is still clearly consumed by bitterness at having been banned from here 3 minutes after he joined, is stating that I was banned over the road for 'making sexually perverted comments' to Mad Cow, having confused her with Milkcow. This may be the generous invitation to 'go and pleasure yourself on a twig or something', intended for the self-appointed Sex Vixen-in-chief, whose act was so tediously put-downable that I mixed her up with someone with a similar handle. Still, it's great to find out, after all this time, why I was banned, and even better to know that 'sexually perverted comments', intended for ER's 'tunnel of love', SchlongCow, were broadcast at the site administrator' daughter, by mistake. What a way to go!
precinct14
precinct14

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Stranded Jellyfish wrote:Eddie should stop complaining about having been banned from ER. Everybody knows it was a mistake.

I don't make a habit of it. At the time of the great ER purge, I simply took the decision to start posting here instead.

My recent couple of posts on ER were the first I've made for a very long time: I thought I'd better post a link at the other place to the new ATU site in order to drum up a few new members.
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  sil Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:02 am

Stranded Jellyfish wrote:It's hard to imagine how devastating your dirty dirty comment must have been to a soul as innocent, tender and fragile as Milkcow's. No
Milkcow jokes and says schlong this, schlong that, and another things a lot, but I think if someone says something dirty and it is addressed at her, well, it is understandable to get it personal, it is a different thing. Her dirty comments may offend some people sometimes though. I'm not blaming precinct at all, I don't remember well what happened and I have nothing against him... I'm only pointing that I don't find your comment fair because Milkcow's jokes are not personal towards any poster.
sil
sil

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:44 am

precinct14 wrote: 'go and pleasure yourself on a twig or something', intended for the self-appointed Sex Vixen-in-chief

I do believe I made your quote my signature for a while. I remember you saying it to Milkcow not Mad Cow.
Lee Van Queef
Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  precinct14 Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:49 am

Lane Coutell wrote:
precinct14 wrote: 'go and pleasure yourself on a twig or something', intended for the self-appointed Sex Vixen-in-chief

I do believe I made your quote my signature for a while. I remember you saying it to Milkcow not Mad Cow.

Then welcome to the land of sexual perversion, Lane! Maybe I advised Mad Cow to pleasure herself on a branch.
precinct14
precinct14

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri May 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Old Mack can say nothing but good about TLM !

Why Was Three Legged Man Banned ? - Page 2 Bob2003
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2