all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Something is wrong, something is terribly wrong in the motorcade route...."

Go down

"Something is wrong, something is terribly wrong in the motorcade route...." Empty "Something is wrong, something is terribly wrong in the motorcade route...."

Post  precinct14 Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:39 pm

How did this come about? How did it get to fixing it when it wasn't broken? Oh, the humanity!
precinct14
precinct14
Coming up empty from the piggy bank?

Back to top Go down

"Something is wrong, something is terribly wrong in the motorcade route...." Empty Re: "Something is wrong, something is terribly wrong in the motorcade route...."

Post  precinct14 Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Thanks. So how come, in this brave new, yet perplexingly through the looking glass world, am I not able to see my signature displayed, once saved? And why are old, yet eminently serviceable, threads only accessible now via this infernal cacheing process? Is Steve Jobs behind all this? Or Charlie Sheen? Who is this God of Hellfire? Aha, as soon as I made this post, my signature popped up. Hhhmmm. Something is wrong, something is terribly wrong, in the motorcade route. Suspect
precinct14
precinct14

Back to top Go down

"Something is wrong, something is terribly wrong in the motorcade route...." Empty Re: "Something is wrong, something is terribly wrong in the motorcade route...."

Post  precinct14 Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Thankyou, sir. I shall break open the fig rolls, and so do.
precinct14
precinct14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:44 am

The .net strawberry pink address now redirects here. She must have fixed it.

Back to top Go down

Post  precinct14 Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:13 am

Ga ga goo goo! Gag blam blog bog!!!
precinct14
precinct14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down