The Doc is back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Doc is back

Post  Doc Watson on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:22 pm

Hi all I am happy to join you all . I just hope this forum goes from strength to strength.

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 66
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doc is back

Post  Doc Watson on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:39 pm

Spaghetti Junction wrote:Just reinstated you to your privileged rank. Welcome.
Thanks for that.
However I did prefer the rank I held previously.
However it is ok.
Can some one please restore my avatar ?

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 66
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doc is back

Post  Doc Watson on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Spaghetti Junction wrote:What was the rank you held previously? You can have that, no problem.

I'll look into the avatar business.
It was Titanium Member.
It was a bit of a joke really . As when I joined those who had previously been at Er knew how I used to carry on about people getting T status and being close etc .
At the time I was banned from Er so I was given it as a consolation prize.
without letting me know it was suddenly changed to the sage of O.....................
Ps thanks for restoring the avatar .


Last edited by Doc Watson on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 66
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doc is back

Post  ISN on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:16 am

that's not how you spell 'titanium' - it just looks silly

ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : hell

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doc is back

Post  ISN on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:19 am

that's pretty obvious - he's a silly fellow

must be those extra letters on his keyboard

ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : hell

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doc is back

Post  Doc Watson on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:35 am

Catherine wrote:that's not how you spell 'titanium' - it just looks silly
I typed it in a hurry , thank you for noticing it.

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 66
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doc is back

Post  Doc Watson on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:36 am

Spaghetti Junction wrote:Oh, the doc misspelled it... I just copy'n'pasted... study

But I'll wait for him to settle if that's the way he wants it spelled or not.
Can it possibly be fixed ?

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 66
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doc is back

Post  Doc Watson on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:38 am

Catherine wrote:that's pretty obvious - he's a silly fellow

must be those extra letters on his keyboard
I am a self taught one finger typist and as a result tend to make several mistakes I try to correct them . but normally I am in a hurry and only find then later.

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 66
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doc is back

Post  ISN on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:54 am

Doc Watson wrote:
Catherine wrote:that's pretty obvious - he's a silly fellow

must be those extra letters on his keyboard
I am a self taught one finger typist and as a result tend to make several mistakes I try to correct them . but normally I am in a hurry and only find then later.

what if you're in a hurry later - when do you find out then?

if you're always in a hurry does that mean that you never notice the things you're supposed to see when you're not in a hurry......

how do you know if you're really in a hurry - if that's your normal state......wait till you really are in a hurry and then you can talk about later....

heheheheeh - I have no idea what I'm talking about Razz

ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : hell

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doc is back

Post  Doc Watson on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:16 am

Catherine wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:
Catherine wrote:that's pretty obvious - he's a silly fellow

must be those extra letters on his keyboard
I am a self taught one finger typist and as a result tend to make several mistakes I try to correct them . but normally I am in a hurry and only find then later.

what if you're in a hurry later - when do you find out then?

if you're always in a hurry does that mean that you never notice the things you're supposed to see when you're not in a hurry......

how do you know if you're really in a hurry - if that's your normal state......wait till you really are in a hurry and then you can talk about later....

heheheheeh - I have no idea what I'm talking about Razz
Catherine I like your humour .
Sometimes I find out the mis spellings in time , sometimes I do not.

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 66
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doc is back

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:26 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum