all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thing you found when you were searching for something else

5 posters

Go down

Thing you found when you were searching for something else Empty Re: Thing you found when you were searching for something else

Post  eddie Mon May 02, 2011 3:50 pm

^

What on earth were you searching for, Pinz? affraid
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Thing you found when you were searching for something else Empty Re: Thing you found when you were searching for something else

Post  eddie Mon May 02, 2011 10:38 pm

I suppose it's pointless to ask why you were searching for "dayglo dylan", huh?
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sat May 07, 2011 4:19 pm

To much to mention !

Thing you found when you were searching for something else Americans_arent_funny
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 07, 2011 7:00 pm

I was once looking for something I had lost in my car and I found some coins.

Back to top Go down

Post  sil Sun May 15, 2011 11:29 pm

There are these Russian girls who say they want to talk to me whenever I'm trying to find a download link... one day I'll find out what they want of me... just one click, so tempting...
sil
sil

Back to top Go down

Post  KaterinaM Mon May 16, 2011 12:15 am

guacamayo wrote:There are these Russian girls who say they want to talk to me whenever I'm trying to find a download link... one day I'll find out what they want of me... just one click, so tempting...

guacamayo wrote:I bought this dress last friday

Thing you found when you were searching for something else Dibujohatl

Can't wait for summer to wear it hehe

This is so lovingly dress! What is shop from who you buyed this? It is in town where you are living or is it internet fashion shop? This dress I want for summer! Novosibirsk summer are much short, but we must it enjoy. Bring they dress to Novosibirsk?

KaterinaM
KaterinaM

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 12:49 am

sometimes I search , but find nothing

Back to top Go down

Post  sil Mon May 16, 2011 3:30 am

KaterinaM wrote:This is so lovingly dress! What is shop from who you buyed this? It is in town where you are living or is it internet fashion shop? This dress I want for summer! Novosibirsk summer are much short, but we must it enjoy. Bring they dress to Novosibirsk?
I bought it in a real shop but maybe you can buy it here: http://www.bylu.net/ (the online shop is not working right now)

hahaha so is this what the Russians girls were trying to tell me?
sil
sil

Back to top Go down

Post  KaterinaM Mon May 16, 2011 4:58 am

Thank you many on adress link of the shop. Are you know when it again coming open? Many shop are not sending to Russia. May be I take needle and do self dress. My babushka teach me. She always say "Have short summer must have shorter dress."
KaterinaM
KaterinaM

Back to top Go down

Post  sil Mon May 16, 2011 8:40 am

You're welcome.
If I had to, I wouldn't know how to make a dress at all
I have no idea when the online shop will be working again
don't know either if they send to Russia.
sil
sil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 10:32 am

Strawberry Jam wrote:And then you post it anyway, right? Sleep
And why would I do that ? No confused

Back to top Go down

Post  sil Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:50 pm

Suspect

Last edited by sil on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
sil
sil

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:45 am

silviando wrote:I'm watching silly videos...

ehehehe

Whatever were you searching for? Shocked
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  sil Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:54 am

I don't even remember... all I know is that I started clicking on related videos and got there
sil
sil

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:46 pm

finally, somewhere i can post this...

tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:54 am

I was looking for the documentary about african savannah at night called night stalkers
and I've found not only that there was a serial killer called Richard Ramírez (known as the night stalker)
Thing you found when you were searching for something else 00068014-972340

but also that someone decided to have a tattoo of him:
Thing you found when you were searching for something else L10

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum