NBC-UNIVERSAL-COMCAST-SEARS CRAFTSMAN's The Seinfeld Chronicles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NBC-UNIVERSAL-COMCAST-SEARS CRAFTSMAN's The Seinfeld Chronicles

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:41 pm

OK, so I finally am forcing myshelf to address the beige elephant on the roomba and yoo kno what I am typing about: the uncertainty of the forum members ... pertaining to just who exactly from Paramount-Vivendi-Viacom-Hitachi-Chick-Fil-A's Star Trekking Multiverse has appeared on The Seinfeld Chronicles programme from the false decadent 1990s????????????????????

We need answers. Before it's too late. The gates are closing. The gloaming is coming. The produce will be splish-sploshed red with the blood of the innocent mexican mill puppies, unless... ... ... ...

Last edited by user on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Re: NBC-UNIVERSAL-COMCAST-SEARS CRAFTSMAN's The Seinfeld Chronicles

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:40 pm

Well the primary Nexxus Junction is manifested in Armin Shimmerman, who you know as the lovable Ferengi swindler and space-libationist, QUARK. He performed as Kenny 'Kosmo' Kramer's golfing caddy in yet another 'sode with true & tried JOHNNAY COCHRAN-modeled ebonic barrister. Yu remembber- the legal beagle you love to hate and rate to shove?

???!!??

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Urhm, are not you fore getting some thing? Jason Alexandre, who was preforming as "George Cantstandya" on the NBC proggy, aslo proformed as "King Alien" on the Star Track Voyagers simulcast!?!? which waz you mite know the FLAGSHIP porgram for the defunct crackawacka United Paramount Ultra High Frequency Netwerk...

.. .. .. .. ..the aRch nemersis of the even worse WB Netwerk ( did it stand for Warners or Wayans Bros ) ... sea, UPN was niching with the Stra Trak shows for the obese autistic shut-in crowd, where as the WB was demogring for the negrified and Fanta-Soda'd'Hanging wit Mistah Cooper' phanbases, notch.

Last edited by user on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Naoh, I am nott counting and I am knot inclooding selections from the 'Star Trick Voyagers' porgarm form the UPN.

Why, Lopez and Ventuzler query.... be cause for you can see, The Voyagers show is the ginger cripple of the Star Trok families, be cause it was having such lamingbrane regulars such as some Korean nerd ENSIGN named Harry who plays the oboe or clarinet, and a Mexican Klingon actress with eyes that are so so uneven it is hurting, and did Tim mention the captain of the spaceship is a woman actress who doesn't really act so much as rather pose and put her hand on her hips and swivel her chin and implement emphatic gesticulations so as to communicate that even tho this broad is 5 foot 3 inch soap operas veteran, she is commanding the space trips with authoritay and decisive ness, noiwphh

And now let us considder the sleuthing case of Native American Maquis Terrorist of the Demilitarized Cardassian Zone turned Starfleet Ociffer who was named COMMANDER CHOCOTACO.

And this UPN programme reveals vis a vis COMMANDER CHOCOTACO... that all Native Americans were really in factt spawned by some loser alien dude:

whose spirit animal is a spirit animal of a spirit animal of a dying pigeon and and who can't even figure out how to use a replicator so to replicate tea earl grey hot, (but he drinks and drinks can be fixed or mixed during spectator aviation infrenos in June ejh)

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:21 am

you sort of lost me there, but I think you unwittingly uncovered another Seinfeld-Strek Nexxus Junction with the last alien dude photo you inserted. That's clearly Mr. Lippman from the Seinberg show, who played plucky Elaine's boss at Pendant Publishing and then you are remembering Mr. Lippman left to pursue his muffin-makin dreams and was opening the shop called TOP O' THE MUFFIN which was only serving muffin tops you see

Last edited by user on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:39 pm

Well u sed we're not discussing Streck Voyagers on the UPN, so I guess I shouldn't mention that a few weeks ago I saw a Voyagers episode that featured Estelle Harris, who was preforming as the mother of George Cantstandya on the NBC sitcom. On the sitcom she was playing the nightmarish jewish mother, but on Voyagers she was playing the sweet incarnation of the alien jewish mother, you know, the one who cooks you fresh space-kischka and the like

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:12 pm

user wrote:Naoh, I am nott counting and I am knot inclooding selections from the 'Star Trick Voyagers' porgarm form the UPN.

Korean nerd ENSIGN Mexican Klingon actress w Native American Maquis Terrorist of the Demilitarized Cardassian Zone turned Starsfleet Ociffer who was named COMMANDER CHOCOTACO.

whoe user, i am getting upset because it is seeming like you are being the racist. You are singling out for scorns the most diverse cast of Paramount's Strek franchises and may be you are the one what can go too far.

Just go looking at these future mugs-

Isn't these exactly what kind of chirpy fucks you would be loving to get lost in the DELTA QUADRANT along?

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:37 am

"Ensign Kim ... you seem ... apprehensive."

"No. Not at all!"

"Last time we worked together I struck you at the base of your skull and attempted to contact The Collective."

"These things happen.
"

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:14 pm

user wrote:Ensign Kim
Originally Garrett Wang (Harry Kim) was to be fired from Voyager.

All cast members original contracts (with the exception of Kate Mulgrew I think) expired at the end of season 3, and were being renegotiated.

Originally the cliffhanger to season 3 was not suppose to involve the Borg or Species 8472, but actually meant to be "Year of Hell, Part 1," already foreshadowed in the Kes episode "Before and After." Also it is to note that "Year of Hell" originally didn't involve time ships, reset buttons or any of that jazz, it was a medium sized arc for season 4 showing what happens when Voyager gets into bad trouble.

But at the time it was decided that some new fresh blood needed to be introduced into the show (to help boost the ratings), and thus the producers decided on creating the character of a human, assimilated into the Borg at a young age and then forced by Janeway to be reintroduced back into human society. So the entire Scorpion plot was developed from there.

Now the sticking point was that the producers wanted to keep the cast at 9 members, not have it go up to 10, so somebody had to go. And originally it was to be Garrett Wang.

The producers didn't particularly like Wang and he was known to be lazy (he was suspended from 2 episodes late in season 3 - "Blood Fever" and another one due to his constant lateness to the set every day).

At the end of Scorpion Part 1, Harry Kim, after being struck by Species 8472 was dying - thus killing off the character.

But something happened during the summer hiatus that changed everything - Garrett Wang was chosen as one of People Magazine's 50 most beautiful people for 1997. The producers, for goodness knows what reason saw this as a sign and decided to keep Wang. But at this time Jeri Ryan had already been signed onto the cast and the producers needed to get rid of one of the cast members. The axe unfortunately fell on the lovely neck of Jennifer Lien.

Some people accuse Jeri Taylor of delivering the pink slip, though I for one do not know.

So the episode "The Gift" was written at the last minute as a send-off for Kes.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:18 am

sort of the wholly grail for Soran's Purple Nexxxus Junkiez-

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  felix on Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:25 am

Ahem!

felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:26 pm

When asked if "UPN Enterprise" could ever return, The Honourable Bakula responded "dunno, you'd have to ask this guy in Germany, he bought all the sets."  

Last edited by Yakima Canutt on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top