all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My dream girlie (if I was still in my addiction)

3 posters

Go down

My dream girlie (if I was still in my addiction) Empty My dream girlie (if I was still in my addiction)

Post  Old Mack Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Michelle Watson, 24, was arrested in November after she allegedly went on an intoxicated spree in Prescott, Arizona. Despite being forced to the ground after she kneed one cop in the groin, Watson was remarkably upbeat when she later posed for her booking photo.

My dream girlie (if I was still in my addiction) 20_0
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

My dream girlie (if I was still in my addiction) Empty Re: My dream girlie (if I was still in my addiction)

Post  Old Mack Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:38 am

I wonder if everyone scrolled down enough to see the girlies thumbs up in her mug shot...man what a kook !
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

My dream girlie (if I was still in my addiction) Empty Re: My dream girlie (if I was still in my addiction)

Post  Old Mack Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:37 am

She may be cute. But smart? Not so much. Pehaps her intelligence was clouded by a blood alcohol content that measured three times the legal limit. Michelle Watson, 24, was arrested Thursday in Prescott, Arizona, for driving while intoxicated. According to the police report she hit numerous curbs and drove on the sidewalk.

She later shoved a police officer after declining to take a field sobriety test. According to reports, Watson also kneed a second officer in the crotch while being handcuffed. But she was all smiles during her booking photo when she managed to put on a happy face and sport two thumbs up. Watson was charged with aggravated assault on a police officer, resisting arrest and driving while intoxicated.

But, hey, at least she has a new Facebook photo.

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Last edited by Old Mack on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Dick Fitzwell Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:37 pm

Surprisingly cute for a meth addict

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:26 pm

pinhedz them there folks from Minnesota are Vikings, to the rest of the country 0.15 is falling down drunk !

BTW: here's a better shot of my dream girl ! (that is if I was still in my addiction)

My dream girlie (if I was still in my addiction) Mug-shot-girl-michelle-watson-472x630

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:44 pm

cute

that bra must be hurting her left boob

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:27 am

When I looked at her picture, my first thought was her bra clashes with her shirt !

Anyone with any fashion sense knows you don't wear one with a flannel shirt !
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  precinct14 Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:19 pm

My dream girlie (if I was still in my addiction) Mug-shot-girl-michelle-watson-472x630

A glorious, colourful and deeply humane work. A big-hearted comedy for youngsters from nine to ninety.
precinct14
precinct14
Coming up empty from the piggy bank?

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:57 pm

I hope where ever Michelle is...she is doing OK ! I dream of her often !

My dream girlie (if I was still in my addiction) Bob_hopeMy dream girlie (if I was still in my addiction) Exchange-your-coins-800x800
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down