all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al Sharpton

2 posters

Go down

Al Sharpton Empty Al Sharpton

Post  Old Mack Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Antisemtic, race baiter, shake down artist, perpetuator of a false racial hoax / slander, dead beat, tax cheat and Candidate Barack Obama advisor !

Al Sharpton 450x376-alg_sharpton-obamaAl Sharpton 450x373-alg_obama-sharpton-handshake

Al Sharpton DC-Obama_lunch_Sharpton Al Sharpton Capt.bb1615e5f48d47c0b4c248291f9c2137

Al Sharpton Sharpton

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Al Sharpton Empty Re: Al Sharpton

Post  Lee Van Queef Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:32 pm

Old Mack wrote:
Al Sharpton DC-Obama_lunch_Sharpton

What's the sidedish there?
Lee Van Queef
Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Clarence LeRoy, somebody had to say something, to brake the tension, if you know what I mean !

Anyhow ya got me what that is...but judging by the rest of the food on the table, I'd guess it's some kinda 'collar greens' dish.

Here's a story I heard on TV told by some talk show old black guy, I'd like to share !

President Obama had a big fund raiser in this real big hall. All night long every body kept going over to the farest table, all the away in the corner. It was the worse table in the hall, I mean it was right by the mens room and the kitchen door to. Finally President Obama told his aide to go over and see who is so important over there, to cause everyone to keep going to his table.

The aide walks over and comes back a minute later and says...'Mr President, it's a guy with a bottle of hot sauce.'

You Englanders mighta lost something in the translation and if you did, trust me thats really a funny joke.

Croped from that picture: Al Sharpton DC-Obama_lunch_Sharpton-1

Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum