all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

+7
Andy
nombre de otro
felix
blue moon
senorita
tatiana
11 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 6 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

Post  Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:04 pm

Ghost of Woo wrote:
pinhedz wrote:Now don't nobody go getting complacent. bounce

This might seem irrelevant--and in fact it might really be irrelevant--but I've always been interested in porpoises,

This might seem irrelevant--and in fact it might really be irrelevant--but I've always been interested in nipples. And now that I've learned that O might not even know that her nipples might have escaped without her knowing, I think it behooves everyone of us to be on the look out for wandering nipples, which by-the-way is the name of my new punk band.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 6 128690147918214746

If so, please call...
Trevor on ER knows all about nipples.

Back to top Go down

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 6 Empty Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

Post  blue moon Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:07 pm

pinhedz wrote:Is Blue Moon safe out there on the water so far from home? Neutral
...weeeelll...
Blue Moon #1 spent last night in a dockyard in Port Moresby in a converted shipping container, one of a cluster of 300 used as accommodation and touchingly framed by razor-wire fences.

Blue Moon #2 was warned not to venture outside the compound but blue moon went to town and saw sights beyond imagining. She found wondrous things in craft markets.

Blue Moon #3 thought lots of girls did the deliveries of trawlers to the shipyard for sandblasting but she was mistaken, being the 2nd in 15 years to be hired for the trip, the other girl being a half-native New Guinean.

Blue Moon #4 threw up for the 1st 12 hours, the boat lurching and rolling like the foot of a mad-woman possessed.

Blue Moon #5 just landed in Cairns.

Blue Moon #6 can't wait to go back in a month to pick up the boat. There are things in the market easier to bring back by sea.

blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:10 pm

Blue Moon #7 rejoiced at the sight of porpoises in the Port Moresby harbour, though she didn't make contact with the suspicious one.
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Ghost of Woo wrote:... have any of you Blues seen O's wandering nipples?

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 6 1
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  this and that Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:28 am

Last edited by rotfl on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

this and that

Back to top Go down

Post  this and that Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:30 am

Last edited by rotfl on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

this and that

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:11 am

Last edited by retired on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Ghost of Woo wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:I hate sugar

I'm trying to build a Shakira wall here, duppledolter. Doc stop torturing me...'cause I like it so much.

You seem so aggressive today!

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:10 pm

Ah yes,
here they come,
grinning like vixen
plotting new tricks.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 6 Dolphins_428x269_to_468x312
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:21 pm

...^...that was the 666th post on this thread Cool
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  this and that Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Last edited by this on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

this and that

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:27 pm

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 6 152871744 ...but wait. There were 3 .

O. I see. ...this one's still getting his avatar on.

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 6 Dolphin-inspired-man-made-fin_1
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:51 am

pinhedz wrote:The hijinks and lack of focus on the part of the porpoises is a bit worrisome. Will they be able to concentrate on the agenda? Do they have a sense of porpoise? Neutral

I think that we just have to take into account their cultural peculiarities--porpoises are naturally playful. Also, they expect to be rewarded:

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 6 Scs-s0640265mu

These are things that Blue Moon will have to take into consideration if the universe is to be saved. ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 6 4242516590

Fool! Blue Moon is mine! The infection she did not know she had is manifesting itself now. She has climbed aboard the good ship Chaotic Evil and soon enough will be completely transformed into the destroyer she is fated to be. Felix, Otro, and Moon are all infected and are all mine.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChaoticEvil

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:00 pm

^...O my Shocked

Here come Watson's two avatars.
Maybe they can neutralise chaotic evil with
innocence and witty one-liners. cheers

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 6 News
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  this and that Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:24 pm

Last edited by this on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

this and that

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:48 pm

Blue Moon overheard that she was about to be rewarded with the Dauphin's eternal presence.
In a desperate attempt to retain her spinsterhood, she is now into her ninth disguise...

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 6 The_dolphin_of_france_by_darksilvania-d47c89y
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:16 pm

...ah...there she is now.

Identity # 10

Liberated by the mandate of sinister porpoise...embracing anarchy as fhough born to it.

Who will tell her that frivolity and anarchy will die by his decree when he rules? Shocked

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 6 196877_471170719606745_1093295381_n
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:13 am

^^Woo is about as useless as sinister sea mammals (mmm, going to kill and cook those three pawns of mine for the ATU funeral/new birth celebration) and sinister replicants (water destroys them? really? Replicants were the idea of Gypsy Daisy, another pawn of mine). My new army will be indestructible.

pinhedz wrote:The Harmonettes were all ready to get on the bus and head back to Grand Marais and Naniboujou.

Little did they suspect what was about to happen (good thing they were dressed for a dip ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 6 90771731 ):

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 6 7773430

Yes, take a dip girls, take a dip. I loves me some entertainment before a battle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:16 am

off my face wrote:Blue Moon overheard that she was about to be rewarded with the Dauphin's eternal presence.
In a desperate attempt to retain her spinsterhood, she is now into her ninth disguise...

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 6 The_dolphin_of_france_by_darksilvania-d47c89y

Soon you will be passing through the ninth gate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:26 pm

Doc Watson wrote:I do not remember the other eight.

Don't worry, only the ninth counts, only the ninth counts

ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI - Page 6 Tumblr_md7cebUxHa1rkqszwo1_500

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:48 pm

Willard useta run a blog wot'd fit right in here: Never Get Out Of The Boat he called it. It got zapped, but ole Willard is still out there in the interwebs, oh yes he is! pirat
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next